Dear Diary #5

Dear Diary

TODAY WAS SO FUN! We celebrated christmas early for showtime and I got to seat next to Kai!! (Even if it was just for about half the show, I was still so happy! I even got to put my arm around him :D ) 

Chanyeol suggested we picked by age again haha probably to tease the maknae's so I stepped in and even said that we should get them ourselves. I hope I made Kai happy ^^ 

Speaking of me talking, I got to talk a lot today. I'm glad that I did. I really feel like a part of EXO when I do. 

Also, we exchanged presents too! I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get Kai's present but it wasn't that great anyway. He's always been bad at getting presents. He's cute like that. Too bad I was stuck having to exhange with Suho (weird coincedence huh?) and I can't believe I got a "how to be sociable" book. I mean seriously, I'm not usually one to not appreciate presents but, come on! :( So I got revenge by telling everyone he read the book (YES THE PRESENT WAS SECOND HAND) so that's better heh.

Baek was so affectionate to Chen today. I think he likes him. I hope for the best! Because Baek is so supportive of me. When we stopped for a break on filming showtime and went back to our seats, Kai ended up sitting with Luhan so Baek pulled me down to sit next to him instead.

I've always wondered if Luhan and Kai were a thing. Ever since Exo M joined us, Kai spent a lot of time with Luhan... even more than Sehun did... I even saw Kai lean onto Luhan's shoulder during the movie... well I suppose I might've been too busy crying but, I still saw it.

What should I do?

 

Love Kyungsoo