Video Call

Online Liar Lover

Gwiboon sighed as she walked into her bedroom. She went over to her closet that looked like it was about to burst from how much clothes was stuffed inside. Clothes and fashion was her game; Gwiboon was a fashionista, that was for sure.

 

She decided on an over-sized red t-shirt with a upside-down peach colored cross on it, but first, she needed to take her school clothes off. Once she did, she reached over into her dresser and took out a peach colored bra to match the cross. After she arranged the bra the way she wanted it, she stuck her hand back into the dresser and pulled out a pair of socks. She stuffed her bra with the socks and and checked to see if they were even.

 

After she did that, she slipped the shirt over her head and reached back into the drawer to pull out a pair of women's spandex. She pulled them up to her waist and rearranged them to fit around everything properly. She then fixed her hair and make-up a bit before stepping in front of the mirror and sighing. "You can do this, Gwiboon," she cheered herself on weakly, holding her fist up in a 'fighting' position.

 

She walked over to her bed and sat down with a laptop in her lap. She slowly opened it and went onto Skype, waiting for that certain someone to login. She waited a few minutes until she was fed up with waiting so she picked up her phone off the bed and decided to text that certain someone.

 

To Jonghyun:

Jjongieee~ are you coming on soon?? It's 4:38 PM and you said 4:30 PM... is something wrong??

Sent: 4:38 PM

 

She looked back up at the screen of her laptop to see if he was online yet, but nothing changed. A small vibration made her look back down at her phone.

 

From Jonghyun:

omggggg... im so sorry, baby!! ;_____; i got detention again today and my mom is lecturing me about it... i'll be on in a bit, love you~

Sent: 4:39 PM

 

She smiled sadly at the last two words. "If he only knew..."

 

To Jonghyun:

Again? What did you do now, you idiot?

Sent: 4:41 PM

 

After Gwiboon sent her text message, she looked back up at the laptop and saw Jonghyun was videocalling her. She cleared to check her voice and she nodded to herself. She pressed accept. "Jonghyun!" Gwiboon said brightly.

 

"Gwiboonie~ you look gorgeous today~" Jonghyun complimented, smiling delightfully.

 

Gwiboon pulled on her shirt a bit and hid her face behind her hands. "nooo~" she replied sweetly with a small smile planned on her lips.

 

"Yes you are~ You're the most gorgeous person I know~ and you're so cute, baby~" Jonghyun said.

 

Gwiboon blushed hard, smiling even more. "Jonghyun, I said no already though..." she pouted.

 

"Baby~ you're too cute to be human~ I want to see your face... let me see, pleaseeeee? I thought you love me~" Jonghyun begged on the other side of the video call.

 

Gwiboon removed her hands from her face and brought her knees up to her chin. "Why do you always have to question me, you idiot? Of course I love you. You're so dumb sometimes."

 

"Why are you always so mean to meeee?" Jonghyun pouted, "I'm always so nice to you..."

 

"I'm not mean, I'm just brutally honest, there's a difference. And you! You need someone to keep you in line or else you'll do stupid things," Gwiboon preached. "Oh yeah, speaking of stupid things... how did you manage to get detention AGAIN?"

 

Jonghyun backed away from the webcam and scratched his neck. "Well... uh... I thought I could fit in one of the lockers in the locker room... so I tried, got stuck, and couldn't get out... so uh... the P.E. teacher found me stuck and tried to help me out, but it didn't work so the principal had to come and he had to get the locker welded open or something... and because that had to happen, it destroyed 2 lockers and so the school needs to buy new ones because of me."

 

"Hhhnnn... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! HAHAHA!" Gwiboon laughed out loud. "WHY DID YOU EVEN THINK OF THAT?!?"

 

Jonghyun looked down like a puppy that has just been scolded. "Well... I thought I could..."

"Jonghyun, you should know better... Just because you're short and kinda small doesn't mean you can fit into everything," she lectured.

 

"YAH! GWIBOON! I am not short, everyone else is just tall, including you! And by the way, I only weigh 3kg less than you. And look at this!" Jonghyun backed away even more from the webcam and pulled his shirt up, revealing his well-built abs and chest.

 

Gwiboon's mouth dropped opened. "J-Jongh-hyun..." she stuttered. She moved around on her bed and placed her hands on the front of her spandex because they suddenly felt uncomfortable.

 

"What? Don't you like it? I thought you would like it..." Jonghyun looked down at his body and back at the girl on the screen who was blushing hard and her lips subconsciously.

 

She shook her head. "N-No... it's not that, not at all! It's just the first time I've seen... your... body like that... It's very uh.. nice, I like it. Good job..."

 

Jonghyun pulled his shirt down and scooted close to his webcam again. "Gwiboon... is that your first time seeing a man like that?"

 

She thought for a second and shook her head. "Well no... I mean, I've seen it on like... TV and the locker room and stuff..."

 

Jonghyun perked up. "The locker room? You spy on guys in the locker room? I didn't know you were erted like that, Gwiboonie~"

 

"NO!" Gwiboon shook her head violently. "Not like that! I mean... TAEMIN! YEAH! Taemin showed me these erted videos of guys in the showers and in the locker room on this weird site!"

 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah... whatever you say, gorgeous~"

 

"It's true!" Gwiboon defended, "Taemin is into weird things! In a lot of ways Taemin and you are the same... I wish you could meet him."

 

"He always sounds interesting when you talk about him" Jonghyun admitted, "If I didn't know he was gay, I would think that you're dating him behind my back."

 

Gwiboon smiled. "Of course I wouldn't do that! I would never, ever cheat on you, Jonghyun. You're an idiot to think that."

 

"Well sorry I get jealous easily..." Jonghyun confessed, "it's just, I can't be there to protect you... from other guys and other people... I don't want the most important person in my life to get hurt or anything... And it kills me. It kills me to know I can't be there for you because you're there and I'm here... It kills me... You know?"

 

Gwiboon gulped hard. "Jonghyun... can I tell you something?"

 

Jonghyun looked at Gwiboon through the webcam and smiled. "Of course, baby. You can tell me anything."

 

"You said you'd love me no matter what, right?" Gwiboon asked.

 

Jonghyun stuck out his bottom lip in confusion. "Yeah, I love you no matter what. Why do you ask, lovely?"

 

Gwiboon looked up to the ceiling and back at the boy on the other end of the video call. "Well, I want to tell you face-to-face. Let's meet."

 

Jonghyun laughed a little. "We have met though! We're meeting right now too!"

 

"Not like this, in REAL LIFE, you idiot!" she said. "You really... you're a piece of work, you know that right?"

 

"Why of course I know," Jonghyun said sassily back. "But about meeting, where, when, how? Would you like to come here or me go there or..?"

 

She thought for a bit. "Well, me going to you would be better... I mean, I have been saving up for a plane ticket and stuff so... I have enough money now and I already bought the plane ticket. The plane is leaving at 5:30 AM on the 8th of this month."

 

Jonghyun widened his eyes. "Gwiboon, the 8th is only 2 days away! You did all this without telling me? And Seoul and Daegu are only a little over 2 hours away... it'd be cheaper to drive."

 

Gwiboon shook her head and smiled. "It's not cheaper if you parents know the owner of an airline company and you get to travel basically for free, so literally I just saved up money so we can go shopping together~ Doesn't that sound fun?"

 

"Gwiboonie~" Jonghyun pouted.

 

"Jjongie~" she pouted back. "but Jjongie, there's a lot to do in Seoul and you need money to do some of it."

 

Jonghyun nodded in agreement. "But why did you make such sudden plans?"

 

Gwiboon shrugged. "I dunno, I just needed to. You'll see why, trust me."

 

"Gwiboon, where will you stay?" Jonghyun asked out of concern.

 

"Jonghyun, stop worrying! I have everything organized," she insisted." I did some research on hotels and places to visit and I booked a room for 2 months. Also, I bought some tickets to a few things I hope we can go see."

 

"2 MONTHS? I GET TO SEE YOU FOR 2 WHOLE MONTHS?!? Wait... it's April! We both have school, Gwiboon, how's that going to work???" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Like I said before, I have everything organized," Gwiboon said annoyed. "I asked the principal to put in a request at your school so I could be a transfer student. My request got accepted, but I only get to stay for 2 months because that's when school goes out... or so that's the plan."

 

"Or so that's the plan..? What does that mean? Why leave the beginning of summer?" Jonghyun questioned.

 

Gwiboon laid down on her bed and sighed. "HOW MANY QUESTIONS CAN ONE PERSON HAVE? REALLY, JONGHYUN, REALLY?"

 

"Gwiboon~ I can see under your shirt~ Your thighs are really y..." Jonghyun whispered, trying to get a reaction from his girlfriend.

 

Gwiboon shot up with wide eyes. "YAH! Stop being a ert!"

 

"I won't be ert if you answer my questions~~~" Jonghyun chirped.

 

"FINE. I might not leave, only if I can find somewhere free to stay... maybe your place?" Gwiboon asked, blinking her eyes cutely with her hands on her cheeks, knowing Jonghyun couldn't resist her aegyo.

 

"No... stop it! Don't do that..." Jonghyun trailed off.

 

"But Jjongie~ I thought you wanted to see me...~" Gwiboon stuck out her bottom lip, being even more irresistible to Jonghyun.

 

"Okay! Okay!" Jonghyun surrendered. "We'll talk to my mom about it when you get here, okay???"

 

Gwiboon smiled. "Thank you Jonghyun! I love you~"

 

Jonghyun smiled back. "I love you too~"

 

"Jonghyun, I think I just heard my grandma call me down for dinner..." Gwiboon said sadly.

 

"Ahh... okay... Well, I love you, talk to you later!" Jonghyun said smiling and waving from the screen.

 

Gwiboon waved back. "Yeah, I love you too. Text me~"

 

"Goodbye~" Jonghyun sing-songed in English, making Gwiboon laugh as she pressed end call.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! So this is chapter one, whoop~ 1/18/2014. Hope you liked it^^