Rainy Night

Rainy Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

Sungmin swore she had run for almost two hours until she couldn’t feel her legs anymore. She had run away from Donghae, her sister. Donghae just scolded her and it wasn’t a joke. Sungmin sobbed at the thought. Her legs hurt but her heart hurt more.

“How could you do this to me Sungmin?! Do you think your ice cream is more important than my boyfriend? Oh God! Sungmin I ing cancel our first date for you and it turns out that you just want me to buy an ice cream! Don’t you know that I really like Eunhyuk? It’s so nice that he got time for this date but you ruined it… oh... I think he will hate me! You! Stop acting as a kid, Sungmin. Don’t you know people hate you because of your spoiled behavior?”

Sungmin remembered all of Donghae’s words. It was so painful for her. Sungmin loves Donghae so much.  She could guarantee it. Sungmin cried under the cold rainy night. She sat down on the ground when she couldn’t hold it anymore.

“I ing cancel our first date...”

Sungmin somehow thought that Donghae hates her.  Donghae had never loved her. But, Donghae’s eyes were so warm towards her and she couldn’t believe it at all. But the fact that Donghae just cursed at her hurt her so deep.

“Don’t you know people hate you because of your spoiled behavior?”

That’s it! Donghae hates her for sure. She said it by herself. Sungmin had a very ridiculous thought of killing herself. “If unnie hates me… I’ll just die because they hate me, right?” Sungmin mumbled. Sungmin knew that she is always being a spoiled towards anyone. She is the youngest at their family and she felt like everyone should give everyone she wants but, she felt like she was so silly and a pain for everyone.  Sungmin looked up to the sky. “The sky is crying. We are the same” Sungmin said yet few seconds later she laughed at herself. Did she just talk to sky? Wait a minute… what’s more silly talking to the sky or laughing at yourself?

“I don’t want to go home” Sungmin mumbled. How could Donghae do this to her?

****

Sungmin looked at a building in front of her. She bit her lips in hesitant. It had been 4 hours since she left home and she wasn’t sure if Donghae and her parents search for her or not. Sungmin felt so sad of that thought. What if her family don’t want her anymore?

After a moment of silent, she finally walked in to the building. She didn’t care of her bad appearance and her wet body. She felt cold, of course. But she tried her best to hold it.

“Excuse me sir…” Sungmin smiled awkwardly to a man with uniform who sat near to the elevator. Sungmin almost cried when the man raised his brows and gave her a not friendly face.
“Yes?” the man replied as he remained sitting on his chair.
“I want to visit Cho... Kyuhyun” Sungmin managed to say the words. The man’s brows raised again when he heard ‘Cho Kyuhyun’. Well, he is a famous man.
“I’m sorry young lady. It’s almost 1 a.m. and I don’t know who you are. Mr. Cho has said anything about someone’s visiting him and he is probably sleeping so it’s rude to call him. I suggest you to go back at the morning”
“I am his fiancé” Sungmin said as she pouted. She would cry soon.
“His fiancé?” the man stood up and looked for a book. It was Sungmin’s turn to raise her brows.
“Ahjusshi…” Sungmin carefully murmured.
“Are you Ms. Lee Sungmin?” the man asked with an impression of hurry.
“Ye-s” Sungmin stepped back because of a sudden shock.
“Oh. I’m sorry miss. He said when Lee Sungmin comes; it’s okay to let her in. Just go to the 9th floor” the man smiled to her as he pointed to the evaluator. Sungmin blinked her eyes in shock. What? The man was giving her a very bad expression but now he was smiling friendly to her? She somehow felt proud of being Lee Sungmin.
“Thank you!” Sungmin jumped.

****

Sungmin was in front of Kyuhyun’s door but she did nothing. She had stood there for ten minutes and it was getting colder. She gulped at she pressed the bell. No response. She pressed it again. No response? Sungmin was upset. “Maybe oppa is sleeping already” Sungmin was going to go back but she heard the door opened.
“Who is it?” she heard Kyuhyun’s husky voice.
“Oppa!!!” Sungmin screamed as she hugged Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter