First Meet, Bad Meet

Glory Girl

--JaeIn POV--

            As usual, after the school secretary hwang always waiting for me in front of the school. And it can assure you, today will be a tiring day. "You will be meeting with marketing and finance department at 3:00, and after that meeting with mr. Robert from American Standard to choose the interior to your newest resort." hwang secretary explained when reading the schedule of my activities today. "Ajeossi, I have not even had lunch, and did you even read the boring schedule. Huh, I lost my appetite made​​. “ i whined after entry into my black Bentley car. Secretary hwang could only smiled at my childish. "Forgive my lack of politeness Presdir Lee. All right, where you want to lunch? "he asked. "I want katsudon, how about a Japanese restaurant near Dosan Park?" Begged me. "Okay, let's go ~."

            After arriving at the restaurant, I immediately went in and ordered food for me and secretary Hwang. Then, hwang secretary walked in while talking to someone from the phone. "Ajeossi, what's wrong?" I asked, curious. After hung up he replied "agasshi, can you stop calling me with that call? It made me sounds so old​​. Wasn't enough to just call me oppa?" "Hahaha, mianhaeyo. Hmm .... well, I'll try to call you by oppa. By the way, was there something on the phone? was it an office business ?" I asked back. "oh, ne. Presdir Hyun call, he said there are businesses that need to talk." he replied. "MWO? Hyun KiJoon oppa call? Gee, it's certainly a very important business, until he called directly. Lately it KiJoon oppa is very busy, I was so curious about the business that are intended by him. "I said with surprise.

            Yes, indeed lately my cousin, Hyun KiJoon oppa is very busy. We even 3 times skip our 'Sunday Movie' events. Even the last one yesterday, I'm just watching with JungKook and SangHee oppa. Others are really busy. From KiJoon oppa with his hotel, AhJung onnie with his preparation of tourism festivals, Chansung ajeossi (Upps) Chansung oppa I mean, busy with his own affairs, until NamJoongie who was busy taking care of wedding preparations held at my hotel.

            After finishing our lunch, we went directly to the office for a meeting. After arriving at the office, I was immediately greeted by a phone call from KiJoon oppa "yeoboseyo ~ Lee JaeIn speaking, how can I help you?" I replied,

"eish ... this girl. It's me, your oppa. No need to mince words like that?"

"aigo ~ nongdam-iya, I'm kidding oppa. Oh ne, Chansung ajus--, ani! Chansung oppa said you wanted to talk about the business, what business oppa?"

"Oh, ne business. Chakkaman! Chansung oppa? Wow he managed to convince you to call him that? Wow, daebak!"

"Yah!! Do not making fun of me, I'm trying to get used to calling him oppa. Back to business, what business you want to talk?"

"a little hard to explain over the phone, are you busy this afternoon?"

"seems to be yes. I still have 2 more meetings. How about tonight? On my house? how about watching movies as well, What do you think oppa?"

"Hm ... sounds good, we have not watched together lately. Okay, I'll take AhJung too."

"okay, I'll call the others huh?"

"yup. Oh yes, can I also invite Park Hoon? he was more familiar with the business that will be discussed, to enliven. Could I?"

"Of course, the more crowded the more better. So, at 8 huh?"

"Okay princess ~"

"I'll see you oppa ~ ~" then I hung up.

            "Presdir Lee, the meeting will begin soon." Call secretary Hwang. "oh, ne ~ I will go down in 5 minutes." I replied. Before exiting the room, I took the time to send a message to others.

To        : < Jungkookie♥ >, < Sanghee.Op★ >, < N.Joongie♥ >

From    : < JaeIn ^_^ >

Msg     : ‘ Tonight, my house ‘Sunday Movie'.

                          Kijoon Ahjung come to. See you♡ '

After sending the message, I went down to attend the meeting. 'Huh! JaeIn fighting!! Today is definitely running smoothly 'cries of my heart.

--Suho POV—

 

* beep beep beep beep beep *

My dorm alarm went off promptly at 7:30 am. Today is my turn to wake all members. Well, first of all wake Kyungsoo, then Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung. "Ya! ... DO Omma, quickly got up. You need to prepare breakfast for your kids "I called him as i entered Kyungsoo's room . "ne hyung ~ I already woke up." he said. After waking Kyungsoo, I immediately went to the hyung's room. "hyung! Get up! We have a photo shoot today. Hurry! Help me wake the others!" I shrieked from the front door of their room. "hmm ... Shooting photos? Okay, I'm coming ~. Yah! Lulu quickly get up!" Xiumin hyung said while he woke Luhan hyung. "hyung, come help me wake the others." I begged to Xiumin hyung. "ne ~, come quickly." he replied as he walked precedes me. "Luhan hyung, you're just straight down. helps DO prepare breakfast." I begged to Luhan hyung before going after Xiumin hyung. "Ne! Arraso!" he yelled from a distance.

            After waking all members, we all go down to breakfast together. Having finished breakfast, we were all getting ready to go to SM Entertainment building. Not long after, manager hyung's car was coming. "Ok boys, today a long day. Firstly, we're going to the SM building. Daily exercise, as usual. Then later in the afternoon, you have a photo shoot scheduled for Nature Republic at the Royal Hotel. You guys understand?" manager hyung said. "Ne ~!" Our responsibility compact.

            Not long after we arrived at the SM building. Manager hyung parked in the basement, so we came out with ease without having to meet with the paparazzi at the front door of the building. Upon entry to the building of a sudden, "Suho oppa ~! Annyeong, I miss you ..." Krystal surprised me by hugging me from behind. "Ya! Jung Krystal, can you act more feminine. You were too noisy!" I griped. "huh! am i less femininity? I'm just miss you!" she said with a pout. "we aren't has any special relationship, Krystal. we just co-workers." I explained. "You always say that. Yet you know that I love you so much. Could not you accept me?" she muttered sadly. "Krystal, I'm sorry. I just think of you as co-workers, not more than that." I explained again, and then went after my members who have entered the practice room. "is it because there are other girls until you do not want to accept me? If so, I will not stay silent. If I don’t get you, as well as her." she yelled from outside the room.

            "She expressed her feelings again?" asked Kris hyung. I just answered with a nod. "And you refuse again, hyung?" Chen's turn to ask anyway. And I nodded back. "She's crazy, she had been rejected dozens of times by Suho hyung, but still didn’t give up." Baekhyun taunted. "Noona is creepy." said Kai, Sehun, and Tao in unison. After getting ready, we were practicing as usual.

            "Enough for today's practice. You can rest for 10 minutes. After that you get ready, we're off to the Royal Hotel for a photo shoot "command manager hyung. "Can't we have lunch first, hyung?" Tao asked a question to me. "Ne hyung, we've been practicing all day. At least a little lunch to restore our power. "Chanyeol added. "Ne arasso! I'll ask first to the manager hyung. "I answer as i walked out of the room. "Yeah!" Cheer them from the room.

            Having allowed by manager hyung, we ended up going to lunch first before going shooting photos. After that, we all went to the Royal Hotel for a photo shoot. Once we were there, the manager hyung told us straight into the hotel lobby to avoid a crowd of fans and paparazzi that too much at the time. With a little run we all got out of the car to the hotel lobby. Once inside, all of a sudden I hit a girl who dressed in school uniforms, and then we fell to the floor.

            After hearing the girl winced in pain, then I woke up and immediately got up from my sitting. Due concerned with her ​​state, I was asked "chogiyo ~, neo gwaenchana?" Instead of answering, she just saw me with a puzzled look. When my eyes met her gaze eyes, I seemed to be drawn in by the beautiful of her black eyes. Somehow her eyes made ​​me calm and peaceful like in a blanket of warmth. But suddenly, manager hyung came and pulled the girl's hand until she stood against me. "Ya!! What the hell are you, do not you know the fans were barred from the hotel. You almost hurt my artist!" Manager hyung shrieked angrily to the poor girl. "MWO? Fans? Who?" Answered the girl's confusion. "Eish!! Igo nappeun yeoja!" Curse manager hyung, he even wanted to slap her. Suddenly, a man came with a complete suits salvage the poor girl's from manager hyung slap "Presdir Lee! Neo gwaenchana?" The man asked the poor girl. The girl simply replied with a nod. After ascertaining the state of the girl, the man turned back to us with a look of anger "YAA!! Ige mwoya? What are you doing to Presdir Lee? Are you hurting her? "Asked him in an angry tone. 'Wait, he said what? Presdir  Lee? The girl is Presdir Lee? The hotel owner? O.M.G! manager hyung in big trouble. No, we are all in big trouble.'

 

~To Be Continue~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello. I’m ramaitamemet, new writer.

This is the first story that I published.

I hope criticism and suggestions from you guys.

thank you.:))