Figment [Final]

Figment (One-Shot)

 

Figment Final - Hyuna's Reality

 

[Hyuna]

“Hyuna-ah, gwenchana?” He asked as he took a sit right next to me. I shook my head stubbornly and continued sobbing. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me towards his chest. I love comfort, I love affection but most of all – comfort and affection from him is the best.

“It’s okay; just do it better next time, okay?” He said trying to make me feel better after having the worst performance on TV. Not many might have realised it but I messed up with my ‘Inkigayo’ performance. I forgot my lyrics, changed my dance steps and almost tripped. It was making me feel so bad, I feel just horrible. After months and months promoting, I just had to mess up on my last performance for my song ‘Change’.

“Aniya, oppa, miane” I told him as I bowed my head.

“Hyuna-ah, it’s okay. We’ll do better next time. Okay?” He continued. He pulled me away from him and gave me a smile; he then kissed me on the forehead. I hugged him tightly while I smile so big.

All the worries and all the bad emotions disappeared just like that and it’s all because of him – Yong Junhyung.

. . .

“YAH!” I yelled as he steals the food out of my plate. We were on a date, picnic more like it. We were out at Han River. It was probably 3AM and we’re dating. It was easier for us to be out during these times, no one really comes out this early.

“Hyuna, my baby, you got to learn how to share” he teased as he puts the sushi in his mouth. I pouted my lips and dropped my chopsticks.  I looked the other way letting him know I was upset. It took him just seconds to know what I was feeling. He chuckle a little as he slowly turns me around. My body turned around a long with his hands but my head was still facing somewhere else. 

“Miane, baby Hyuna” he whispered as he kisses my cheek. And with that, my whole body shut down completely because of the electric shot this boy always sends down my system. I am very much in love with this man. I gave into his charms and gave him a kiss in return.

This man is my man – Yong Junhyung.

. . .

“So beautiful my girl…” B2ST sang on stage.

I watched the boys practice for their first ever concert. They are working one-hundred times better than they normally do, this was their dream come true. For a long time they worked hard to get to where they are, everything they do is not only for themselves but also for those who loves and supports them.

I listened as my man raps his rap; I rapped along with him and felt as if I was with him on stage once again.

I clapped my hands as they wrapped up their practice for a few hours. The boys one by one got off the stage. Yoseob was the first one to get off the stage and headed straight for the chairs to rest. The rest of the members followed him but one remained on stage still trying to dance although he was already exhausted.

“Oppa, saranghaeyo” I said proudly as I waved my hand back and forth while staring at the handsome man standing on stage. He vibrantly released one of his beautiful smiles as he came closer towards my way. He stopped in front of me and spread his arms wide open; this is his way of saying – “Please comfort me”. I skipped towards him and hugged him as tight as I could, with my eyes closed and heart opened.

This is heaven, my heaven.

Suddenly, he banished. Like a bubble popping in the air, he was gone in an instant…

Then finally, I opened my eyes only to realise it was all just a dream… a nightmare that fulfilled my shattered heart even for just a couple of seconds.

But I realized In the end, he’s nothing but a figment of my imagination – still. 

“Gwenchana?” I heard Gayoon asked. I nodded my head and looked outside the window of the van.

“B2ST and KARA will be at the event as well, so you kids might have fun.” The manager said. I felt a knife stabbing my heart, the words “B2ST and KARA” sent pain down my system.

“Junhyung… Hara…” I whispered and closed my eyes once again.

This is my reality.