The 18th Chapter

Android Love.
XSYKOTICA
REVENGE IS AN HEARTLESS PLAN.

 

 

 

The bracelet gave her their hideout position and she was glad she was silent as she landed up the abandoned building. She walked down enough loud for them to notice but they never expected her to walk down wearing black on black, her hair hidden under a black beanie. “Hi, ladies.” she noticed that they were more people than the mere bullies of her school. It was a whole gang of men old enough to be in college. “I got a business with some ers that dared bullying people in my territory.” She didn’t have a weapon on her so they scoffed getting closer. She heard few laughs or snickers and a gun pointed on her head from the back.

“Nice you got there.” A hand gripped her cheeks, slidding a finger between them. She wasn’t stupid to not understand or expect the next. “Why don’t we have fun?” she turned in a whiff and broke his neck before he could say anything.

“Who want to have fun next?” she smiled sweetly and as few ran, the rest attacked. “Martial art level 12 activated.” Of course the shield was on, but it seemed that they failed to keep up with her anyway. She killed them all, either with their own weapon or by cracking their neck. One of them of course was Wong Ji. However, she didn’t find the others. She got access to his personal data and managed to get in a group chat.

“Cowards! You all left me behind.” she wrote. “We took her down idiots.”

One text back. “ you. I can see you over there. You are not Wong Ji.”

Hye Jin chuckled. “What do you see exactly? It is pretty dark here.” She didn’t want to activate her attack mode because of the coldness it gave her. “I killed the one I planned to kill. I will show you mercy if you show up now. A lot of mercy.”

“Like we can believe a killer.”

Hye Jin tensed. “Hypocrites. You destroy lives for fun and I do this to protect who I love. I am ing sure it makes me better than scums like you. Show up or you die. I will count it down.” she threw the phone after sending the message. “TEN!” She heard a shuffle few meters away. “Nine!” few heads showed up. “EIGHT. I can see you!” they approached her slowly as she stopped counting. They were surprisingly kids.

“Kill us already.” one screamed after a while. She crossrd her arms.

“I got a better deal to give you.” Hye Jin smirked, heading back to fish another phone. “Call the police and tell them a gang ambushed a gang and they got killed. Throw the phone, break it to shred. Tomorrow, I want you to serve Lee Jin Ki like the lap dogs you are until you return every won you stole from him.” the kids gaped at her. “I won’t kill kids unless they want to be like Wong Ji. He is a monster and I kill monsters.”

They couldn’t argue with the fact he was a monster but his best friends showed a kind of reaction. “He was not.”

Hye Jin jumped next to him. “Trust me. This is not a school drama where the bad guy get a second chance to redeem himself.” Hye Jin stepped back. “This is the real world. Once you get pleasure into hurting people, it means you are already too deep in to step back.”

They said nothing as they observed her walk away. They managed to do what she asked them to and ran away to hide. Hye Jin was glad she managed to snatch the bracelet from Wong Ji’s wrist as she held him from punching her with his fist ring.

She jumped when as she got in her house, a cop was there. The same investigator was in the living room. “You are late.” Sang Rin’s voice gave in to her anxiety. “I kept calling you…”

Hye Jin knew it was wrong as she had left the phone secured in her…”Oh . I am sorry mom. I gave my vest to a kid that was bullied in the school and I left the phone in it.” Hye Jin pouted sadly. “My friend’s brother got bullied too and when their father came, he threw a fit and accused my friend to be the cause of his brother’s pain. It took a lot to calm Taemin as I left him in Jongin’s flat.”

“Why didn’t he go home?” the investigator asked her casually.

Hye Jin faced him, tears she held before gathered in her eyes. “Because he is gay, my friend got mistreated and disowned. Now, he is also accused to put Jin Ki in danger.” She looked at her shocked mother. “He is just a kid… I don’t know what to do.”

Her mother rush to hold her close. “Shut. Don’t cry. Taeminnie will be fine. Ok? Jin Ki too.”

They parted to meet a studying investigator she silently shook hand with. “You came for a reason?”

“Another gang was reported as liquidated to the last.” the words made Hye Jin look at her mother both shocked and worried. “Came to check where you were.”

“I was in Midong destrict. It is a very poor area but many saw me with Taemin and Jongin tonight. I took two buses to be here.” Hye Jin explained, hoping that the investigator won’t actually check the first bus. “The bus stop is like few minutes ahead of the house.”

The man nodded but didn’t comment. “Were you involved with the bullies you spoke about?” Hye jin shook her head seriously.

“I just met a crying kid in the men restroom as I followed a very unstable Taemin to wash his face. There were kids who left as I got but basically nobody else was there.” Hye Jin made a thinking expression. “The kid is in Junior year like me but I don’t know his name. I hope he will return the phone tomorrow.”

“If so, please tell him to report the incident to me if he…”

“I don’t think he will. There is a reason why I gave him my shirt and vest. Everything he was wearing was torn in a very suggestif way.” Hye Jin glared. “I prefer if you try to not include the kid in the investigation.” the man was about to comment but as she was serious, he sighed.

“You are probably unaware of the situation.” She shook her head at the words. “The gang liquidated had the power on the entire area around the school. Few of the victimes were probably students in your school.” Hye Jin realized it was probably true and nodded unwardly. “That is said, there is a lead on you.” It made her freeze but she just gave him an expressionless face. “The police said they found a phone with pictures of you in it.”

Hye Jin wanted to ask how but she knew. “Jin Ki’s phone. They took his phone when he didn’t give them money.” her mother made a shocked gasp and Hye Jin held her hand. “He got few bruises but his father took him away and… I don’t think he took him to the hospital.”

“What makes you think so?” the investigator asked her as he noted down something.

Hye Jin looked uncomfortable for a moment. “Taemin assumed so.” She looked at her mother. “It seems that it wasn’t the first time.” Her mother held her cheek and looked up as her husband who was standing absent mindedly ahead in front of the window. “Mom…”

Hye Jin couldn’t hold her tears. “Oww, don’t cry. Jin Ki is fine. I am sure he is. Don’t cry.”

Hye Jin whimpered as she sniffed. “He got bullied and none of us realized so. We thought it was a rumor but… I was… I didn’t…”

“You should report the bullies to the directors.” Hye Jin looked at her father who spoke suddenly. “Do it as soon as you get at school.”

“But I got no proof. Jin Ki should be the one reporting the bullies, right?” The investigator nodded at that. “But if I can’t make him do that, I will find a way to proove it to the school. I don’t know… maybe record it by phone or something.”

The investigator stood. “It will be a great idea. Now if you excuse me, I will get going.” he picked the phone and soon noticed that it was turned off. “Oh! The battery died.” Hye Jin closed her eyes at that, cursing her miscalculation and held her heart in a groan.

“Hye Jin!” Her father and mother held her as she faked her moment of pain. “What hurts?”

“My heart… I feel pain again. It hurts.” Siwon picked her while Sang Rin wobbled and sat back. The investigator seemed to find it curious enough to ask.

“Hye Jin got a weak heart. She was kept at home for her health but she really wanted to live high school.” Sang Rin sobbed. “My poor baby’s heart is fragil and may stop anytime.”

The investigator froze. “She got a weak heart?” Sang Rin nodded. He tried to put logic on it but unless Sang Rin lied, there is no way for a girl with a weak heart to kill so skillfully. He excused himself as his phone worked. Siwon showed up and led him out politely. Once gone, Siwon and Sang Rin looked at Hye Jin who looked at the ground.

“This is all Taemin and his brother's fault." Hye Jin chuckled at that.

“Are you brainwashed with the same detergent as your compatriot, father?” Hye Jin tensed every word. “If it wasn’t Taemin, it could be someone else. I know it is in my nature to fight what I consider wrong. Those gangs destroyed lives. Their mesirable lives is a small sacrifice compared to what I did to the world.” Hye Jin looked at her father. “Know that Taemin and Jin Ki, along with Jongin, are the only people who loved me, regardless what I am outside the family.” Siwon tensed at that. “They know I am robot and they still love me. Heck, I got confessed by Jin Ki even when he knew that I was a ing robot.” She rushed up to her room and locked herself inside the bed. She didn’t want to believe her father said so.

“I don’t believe you said that.” Sang Rin said as she glared at Siwon in the entrance. “She just sobbed the fact Taemin got accused for causing his brother to be bullied and now you accused him for making Hye Jin be who she is. You said it yourself…” Siwon was about to speak but Sang Rin raised her hands in surrunder. “Is it because Taemin is gay?”

“I knew he was as I caught him kissing Jongin at the door.” Siwon admitted. “I just… I was mad.”

“Don’t be. You said it yourself. Hye Jin is just being true to her nature.” Hye Jin showed up suddenly holding a black Item.

“Thank god that I turned my shield on as soon as he left or this little thing would have recorded everything.” Hye Jin fisted it, crushing it in her hand. “Thankfully the main computer got me aware of a suspecious recording device.”

“I will sue his .” Hye Jin laughed as he growled so.

“Let us just act normal for now.” She carried her mother and took her to a sofa. “I sensed your heart beat to be different so I want to check.” She scanned her mother’s body. “Your hormonal changes started already. It means your body is ready to reproduce.” Hye Jin scanned above the intimate area and froze. “There is more than one inside.”

The news made Siwon rush to his wife’s side. “A twin?”

“More like a quaduplet.” they gaped at her as she scaned over it again. “It is too early to say to be honest. I scaned four foreign lives inside but I don’t know.”

Sang Rin was super happy. “It is ok. Next month, it will be sure.” Hye Jin smiled nodding and helped her mother to sit. “Anything else?”

“Just keep your calcium level in check. You will loose a lot of it in your pregnency.” Siwon recommended and Sang Rin nodded. “Time to go to bed.”

Hye Jin stood. “I will eat. I didn’t eat in a while.” they nodded at her and she left for the kitchen. It took her a while alone to realize what was said. Jin Ki’s phone had pictures of her? That was odd because Jin Ki never seemed found of pictures. She blushed as she imagined him sneaking to take pictures of her whenever he can.

It was a cute scene to imagine. She slept with that in mind.

 

 

Troubles araizing