I.

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didn’t know why she’s here standing outside the cafe where they always met before. It broke her hearts as flashbacks from the past crossed her mind. It was not a pleasant memory. She went overseas to forget about it.  She wanted to forget about everything. She wanted to forget about him but she just can’t. Now, she was in front of one of the places that make her remember the happy yet painful times. She thought she was strong but she wasn’t. She’s as fragile as a glass. She’s emotionally broken. She became different that she was before. She turned quiet, reserved and unsociable. She focused on her work and not even giving time for herself and her friends. Her friends missed the old her, the laid-back, cheerful, friendly friend they once had. They don’t understand why she became like this. They don’t understand how much she loved that guy, how much pain she had to undergone when she realized she wasn’t enough for him. That she wasn’t actually the one he loved. Yes, he loved her but still she wasn’t the one he wanted to be with. She thinks lowly of herself. She wasn’t good enough for everyone. She’s useless. She hated the fact that she’s too oblivious of everything around her.

She came back to her senses when someone bumped onto her. The person bowed and apologized. Everything froze for awhile when she saw a mutual friend of them. She tried to walk away but the person grabbed her arm.

“Bomi noona, where are you going?” Sehun asked. He’s the guy’s best friend more like a brother. He was the one who introduced Bomi to him. Bomi shook her arm away from Sehun’s grasp.

“You don’t have to know Sehun-ah,” She just stared at him and looked down. Sehun grabbed the elder’s shoulder and shook her violently.

“Where did you go? We’ve been looking for you. You’re not answering Hayoung’s calls, you didn’t even go out with Hayoung when she asked you,” Sehun asked worriedly.

“I was away. Not all the time I should spend it with my friends. Why can’t I spend it alone? Why can’t you understand that I wanted to be alone? I’m fine okay?!” She raised her voice.

“So it’s all about Luhan hyung?”

“Stop this Sehun. I’m just going to get my things here and never come back,” She mumbled.

“Bomi noona, fix your life,”

“I’m fixing it Sehun. I’m fine. You don’t have to worry about me,” She yelled and pushed Sehun away. She kept running to where her feet would take her. She wanted to disappear from this place.

“Luhannie oppa,” She called and hugged her boyfriend.

“Bomi-ah,” He hugged back and kissed her forehead.

“How have you been oppa? You didn’t answer my calls,” She pouted and hit his chest lightly.

“I’m sorry. I was busy with work,” He hugged her tightly.

“Do you want to eat your favourite chocolate cake?” He asked. She nodded eagerly.

“Let’s go,” He held her hand tightly, walking towards their favourite cafe.

She left a year ago but she forgot some of the things in their apartment. The apartment they shared before. She wasn’t ready to go back but she’s risking the chance of running into him to get the things she needed, so that she can leave and never come back. She found the spare key from her bag. She was sure Luhan’s not home. He’s probably working. She hurriedly opened the door and saw Luhan on the couch alone.

“Bomi?” He stood up, shocked. He wasn’t expecting to see Bomi after a year. He hasn’t heard anything from her. She froze on her place.

“I’m just here to get the things I left. Did you still keep it? If not, I’m going,” She spoke softly not looking at him.

“It’s in the guest room,” He pointed. She just nodded.

He was speechless, he knew he hurt her. He knew an apology is not enough. She gave all her love for him but he didn’t love her the same way as she did. He knew that she felt that she wasn’t good enough for him but she was. She was too good enough for him that he doesn’t deserve her. He knew he wasn’t that matured enough to let her feel that he loved her. But when he met the girl he’s dating right now, he knew she was the one. He hated the fact that she fell for someone, not Bomi. He knew he was so wrong, he should’ve told Bomi that his love for her is slowly fading but he chose to keep it from her and make her realize it. He didn’t date Chorong behind Bomi’s back but Bomi knew he stopped loving her. She knew that he loves Chorong more than he loves her. She knew that Chorong would be much better for him, that Chorong would be the one who would make him happy. She knew it from the start, the time they saw Chorong in one of those business meetings. She was the one who broke up with Luhan. She was the one who put all the blame to herself, she was the one who admitted that she wasn’t good enough for him. She was the one who left with a broken heart. She was the one who chose to leave everything behind and try to move on.

Bomi started packing her thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter