Chapter 16

Help Me Win Your Daughter's Heart

"Tae-tae?"

The short girl froze. She abruptly stood up when she saw Tiffany enter their living room. Tiffany looks at Taeyeon then to the girl sitting on the couch. Tiffany cleared before speaking.

"O-Oh you have a visitor? I-I guess I'll just come next time" with that said Tiffany ran out the house.

Taeyeon looks at IU apologetically before following Tiffany. When she was outside, she saw Tiffany's figure. She ran after her and held her by the arm stopping her.

"W-Wait" Taeyeon said while she pants a little

"I really didn't mean to barge in, I just thought" Tiffany stops midway while she looks at Taeyeon in the eyes

"You just thought what?" Taeyeon urges her to continue

"N-Nothing. Forget it. I need to go" Tiffany slowly releases her arm from Taeyeon's grip but the older girl blocked her way.

"Can't you just tell me?" 

Taeyeon sighed heavily when she saw that Tiffany doesn't have any intention of telling her. She walked pass by her when suddenly Tiffany spoke.

"It's our movie night. Plus Aunt Yuri told me you were alone"

Taeyeon stopped her tracks before she turned her body to face Tiffany's retreating back.

 "I guess you weren't" Tiffany said to herself while she walks home.

 

When Taeyeon finally went inside, she sighed heavily before taking a seat next to IU. The girl had a worried face when she saw Taeyeon's down face.

"You okay?" she asked she cupped Taeyeon's face

The pepero haired girl smiled as she pulled IU into a tight hug. The girl was taken aback at first but soon replied to Taeyeon's hug. They stayed like that for a while before Taeyeon finally broke the hug. She stared at IU's eyes for awhile before leaning in to capture her lips. It was a short innocent kiss like the one they shared that night when they saw each other.

"We should get back to the movie" Taeyeon said before wrapping an arm around IU pulling her closer.

 

Tiffany's POV

Aish! I even blew off my date with Nickhun. But the big question is, is she dating IU? She never mentioned anything to me. 

"Tiffany?" I looked up and saw Nickhun.

"Hey" I greeted him before planting a kiss on his cheek

"You okay? You said you're going somewhere" he said before taking off his jacket and wrapping them around me

"I'm fine...I got blown off too. I should have gone with you" He sweetly smiled at me before taking my right hand with his. He locks our fingers together before planting a kiss on the back of my hand.

"I want to take you out but it seems like it's already too late for that. How about I send you home, hm?"

Ever since we started dating all this boy do is be good and sweet to me. But for some reason, after dating him for almost a month, I can no longer feel those butterflies. Yes, I do like him. I mean his a nice guy and all but, it feels different now.

With thoughts running in my mind, I didn't notice that we were already in front of my house. I guess we stayed quiet the whole way back home. And yes, we moved from the hotel to this simple, cozy home.

"Thanks and I'm sorry for blowing off our date" I apologized

He smiled and shook his head side to side. He leaned in to kiss me but I turned my face to the side his lips landing on my cheek. He pulled out before closing his eyes. He does this when he's irritated.

"Nick--"

He put up a hand before opening his eyes.

"Don't. It's okay. I understand" he said before pulling me into a soft hug. He pulled away and for the second time kisses me, this time in the forehead. I took of his jacket and wrapped them around him.

"I'm sorry...I'm just not ready yet"

He nods his head with a sad smile before walking away. I watch him disappear until he suddenly stopped. He turned his body to me his arms then went above his head forming a big heart. I let out a giggle before doing the same. He gave me another smile, this time a genuine one, before waving his arms. I waved my right arm before blowing him a kiss. He playfully caught it and tapped his chest.

He mouthed goodnight before finally going his way. When I can no longer see his figure, I went inside the house where I saw my parents cuddling in the couch.

"I'm home" I said while taking my shoes off. My parents turned their attention to me with Sooyoung umma having her eyebrows meeting in the middle.

"I thought you're staying at Taengoo's tonight?" she said

I joined them in the living room taking a seat between my parents. I rested my head on Jessica umma's lap with my feet resting on Sooyoung umma's lap.

"Taengoo had another visitor. I didn't want to disturb them so I went home" I told them.

"You should have gone with Nickhun then" Jessica umma said while she ran her fingers through my hair.

"No. No Nickhun at night" Sooyoung umma said

I smiled knowing my umma's over protectiveness. Mom then threw a pillow towards umma, hitting her right in the face.

"Nickhun's a good guy. Don't be like that to your daughter's first boyfriend" Sica umma said which made my umma pout.

"I like Taengoo more than that Nickhun" Sooyoung umma mumbled

My face turned red at the thought. Good thing the room was dim enough for my parents to see my flushed face.

"Tiffany doesn't swing like us" Jessica umma said which made Sooyoung umma sigh.

"You're right. Sorry about that Miyoung" she said while patting my legs.

They'll be surprised if I tell them I find some girls attractive. Ahem.

"Anyway, you walked home alone? It's dangerous" my giant umma said

"Aniyo, Nickhun sent me home. We bumped to each other when I was making my way home" I told them

Sooyoung umma nods her head. Although she hates Nickhun, I know deep inside she knows Nickhun's a good guy.

"I've wanted to ask this to you Miyoung" I looked at Sica umma with a pout. She should know I hate my Korean name.

"Fine, TIFFANY. Did you..." she hesitated for a while before glancing at my know busy second mother

Sica umma leaned to my ear before continuing.

"Did you and Nickhun have your first kiss?"

My face turned hot while my eyes widen. I look at my waiting mother. I cleared my throat before mumbling no.

"Huh? Why? You've been dating for almost a month now" she whispered making sure Sooyoung umma doesn't hear it.

"I-I just don't k-know if I'm ready" I told her

Mommy gives me a small smile while nodding her head in understanding.

But the real thing is, I don't know if I want to give my first kiss to Nickhun. I feel like...it shouldn't be him. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if this chapter disappointed you. I'll try to write better next time.

Okay that's all! It's really cool today it's making me sleepy. 

No gifs today.

 

BTW! SOOSICA! I NEED FANCAMS! GIVE ME FANCAMS! PLEASE! MY SOUL IS BEGGING!! okay ahem. Good bye