2: TWO

Search: L.O.V.E

Minho's POV

 

Taemin stopped talking to me these past few days. Fine, like I would care if he talked to me or not. We can just work like we used to, and I just need to find someone else for my 'need'. We were doing a variety show this afternoon. It was break time, so everyone went out of the set. I did too.

 

I wanted to stay with Onew but Key has been giving him glares, hinting that he wouldn't want them to be disturbed. Well, I would rather stay with Jonghyun than reliving the memory of the other night when he walked into Onew and Key on the kitchen table. He never looked at the table the same way again, and preferred eating someone else.

 

Anyway, I stayed with Jonghyun during the break. We sat on the couch in the dressing room, with food in their hand. Taemin was in the room, but after I walked in, he walked out, in front of me, with half finished food in his hand. I shrugged him off.

 

"Oppa…" I heard a voice not far away. I looked up. I saw a girl walking up towards Taemin.

 

"Yes, Sulli-shi?" Taemin looked at the girl. He looked confused because she kept looking away and not really telling him what she wanted. I knew he was feeling a little uncomfortable. I kept looking.

 

"Is there anything I can do for you?" he asked, being a perfect gentlemen he was. Sulli put his hands out, with a phone in them.

 

"Can I have your number?" Sulli said, looking at Taemin shyly. I raised my eyebrows. What the hell? I was sure that Taemin would give it to her. Why wouldn't he. She asked for it, right. So, Taemin saved his number on Sulli's phone. But then, I saw Taemin pulling out something from his pocket. It was his own phone. Well, that was unexpected. What was he planning to do? It can't be.

 

"Can I have your number too?" he asked. I had my mouth, half opened. My Taemin. Woo.. What the hell? He's not mine. I stood up, and walked out the room. When I reached Taemin, Sulli already left.

 

"What the hell was that?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes, trying to turn around and walking away from me.

 

I stretched my hand out, palm flat on the wall on his right side, to stop his movement. He just looked the other way and walked further from me, not saying a word. That was it. I followed him, and pulled him in an empty room. I locked the door behind me.

 

"Let me out hyung." he said to me, not even looking at my face.

 

"No, I want you now." I said. I started walking near him, with him stepping back. I walked until his back was on the wall. I started kissing his neck, those light kisses he loved the most. I waited for a reaction.

 

"No, hyung. Stop it." he said. I didn't stop. I started to attack the part under his ear. But he didn't say a word. I pulled back. I saw his face, with tears streaming down his cheek. I felt my heart twisted for some reason. I shook my head. I rested my hand on the wall on his sides, trapping him. He looked tired.

 

"Why Taemin? What we had was fine. Why would you want to ruin everything?" I asked him. I meant it.

 

We started when we were trainee, right before debut. It was stressful during the time, and really busy. We couldn't go out to find someone else, but we needed release. No strings attached. It was a win-win situation. But he started to say weird things to me these few days. Something about the future, and love. He did said them once, but I made him quiet easily, but this time, I can't.

 

"It's fine hyung. No strings attached right? Then why are you working so hard to keep me?" he asked after he kept his silence.

 

"I just need you..I mean~" I said but he slapped my hands away, cutting off my words.

 

"To be your release? Someone you'd one night and talked like nothing happens the next day?" he asked me. I couldn't blink. I thought he was right, but there was something else.

 

"It's not going to be forever. We'll find our own way, so why are you doing this now?" I asked. I know it sounded stupid.

 

"I wanted to love, and being loved. Like everyone else." he said, almost whispering. He didn't look at me, but his words pierced my heart.

 

"Hyung, I love you. Since the first time we were together, but then, I don't care about you loving me back. But now, it's just unhealthy. I don't know how, but I don't want my life to revolve around you when you don't even care if I existed. It's not easy. Damn it. But I have to do it. I love you hyung, but you just want my body. I don't want to be your forever." he said, with sobs in between. He walked away from me, towards the door. He unlocked it, and slammed it shut behind him.

 

The sound of the slammed door shocked me. What he said hurt me even more. Is that how he looked himself? My ?

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

It was in the middle of the night, and I woke up. I haven't slept soundly these few days. I missed him so bad. It hurt me, knowing that his room was just across the hallway, but I can't go in there. Tonight was especially warm. It felt nice. I felt my eyes drooping, when suddenly I felt movement at my side. My eyes widened. I got scared. Was it the monster, Jonghyun hyung told me? No, not tonight. Not when I'm alone. I shut my eyes, tightly. I pulled the blanket closer, to feel safer. Then I felt something around my waist. I jumped off the bed, in shock. It was dim in the room, because I was too scared to sleep in complete darkness. I saw something on my bed. Or rather, someone.

 

"Taemin, you're up?" his groggy voice was heard. The familiar voice I was dreaming of.

 

"Hyung?" I said, asking for confirmation. I couldn't believe it.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I squinted my eyes. Could it be that he wanted in the middle of the night?

 

"You wouldn't think of getting…" I didn’t finish my sentence, because he just took my hand in his, pulling me on the bed.

 

"Just sleep, Taemin." he said. I lay down beside him. Our face facing each other.

 

"But you never sleep with me, not like this." I said. Unsatisfied. He pulled me in closer. His head on mine, letting my face on his chest. He the back of my head slowly.

 

"Get some sleep." I could fell him smiling on my head while kissed the crown. I pulled myself closer, not asking any more question. For the first time in these few nights, I dozed off like a baby.

 

 

"Tae-baby, I've searched for love in my heart, but I found you instead."

"Hyung, thank you for loving me."

 

*     *     *     *     *      *     *

So, it's done.

It's not that great, but it's done. XD

COMMENT PLEASE.

Silent readers, un-silent yourselves.

Please.

Comments make authors happy.

Making others happy is a nice thing to do right?

*puppy eyes*

<3<3<3