1: ONE

Search: L.O.V.E

Minho's POV

I just got out of shower, picking up clothes that were scattered on the floor. I pulled my pants up, while looking at Taemin's , lying on the bed. His body were moving in a constant motion. Up and down, according to his breathing. I smiled at the sight. Slowly, I climbed up to bed. I lay by his side, facing his back. I put my fingers on his body, trailing on the beautiful curve of his spine. I continued, until I heard a small sob. It was short, but I noticed it. It was like, he never meant for it to be heard by me. Quickly, I raised my head a little, resting my head on my hand. I waited for him to say something.

"Taemin, are you awake?" I asked. He didn't reply. He pulled the blanket closer to his face. I knew something was up. I sat properly, while putting my hands around his shoulders. I pulled him so that I can face him. He closed his eyes, but I could see the tears on his face.

"What’s wrong?" I asked, wiping his tears. He opened his eyes and looked at me, with a really sad expression.

"Please, just go." He said, trying to use the blanket to cover his whole face. I held on the cover tightly, so that I could see his face.

"Just tell me what's wrong. I'll listen." I said. I was amazed. I never said that to him. I never wanted to listen. Maybe it was because the . I would be a jerk for leaving him like that after a night of fun. He sat down with his knees bent, hiding his face. He pulled the blanket to cover his body. I moved closer, not knowing what to do. I tried to put my hands around him. But, I couldn't because he just slapped my hands away, and stood up at the side of the bed, clutching on the cover tightly. My eyes widened. He had never done that before. What's wrong with him?

"What the hell, Taemin?" I asked him, with a frown on my face. I was annoyed. I was trying to be nice and he was acting like a kid, throwing tantrum.

"Why are you still here?" He asked me with a lower voice. At least he was not screaming.

"I just want to~"

"You never stayed after you got what you wanted from me? Why are you staying now?" H said, with a louder voice, while throwing my shirt that was left on the floor towards me. I caught it when it hit my chest.

"Seriously, what's wrong with you?" I asked. This time, I was not kidding. He never acted like that and there must be a reason why he did tonight. He walked closer towards me, and pushed me slightly. I didn't budge.  I tried to gain control over him by holding him tightly, hoping that he would stop his act that moment. But he pushed me harder instead, while crying even harder. He opened the bathroom door and slammed it after he went in. I tried to open the door but I heard him locking it from inside.

"Taemin, open the door." I said, pounding on the door. I didn't hear any words from him. So, I stopped.

"I just want to talk. I'm worried." I said. I was surprised with my choice of words. I never got worried over him. Why did I said that?

"Please… go… I'm begging you…" I heard his voice very softly, sobbing.

I put my face closer on the door. My hands holding the doorknob, very weakly. I gave up, and turned around. I picked up my shirt and left the room.

 

Taemin's POV

"Please… go… I'm begging you…" I said, almost whispered. Hoping that he would go. I don't know how long I would stand, acting like that towards him. The truth is I'm too tired. Of what? Everything related to Choi Minho.

FLASHBACK

I stood in front of him, with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"How long are you going to let me live like this?" I asked him. He let out a sigh. I've asked him a few times already, for these past few days. And every time, he would gave me the same reaction.

"I'm tired. Can we talk about this other time?" he said, looking away. I knew he would say that. All these time, I let him get away with it, but not today.

"No. I want an answer, and I want it now." I said. I saw him letting another sigh. He looked at me, and then he looked away. He started to walk away from me. I grabbed his wrist. He looked back, at me.

"I can't give you what you want. I just can't." he said, leaving me stunned. I didn't realized it, but tears were flowing, and I stayed there, mentally numb.

 

That very night, I was lying on my bed, crying, non-stop. Whenever I heard footsteps outside my room, I would stop breathing, hoping that it would be him. I walked out of my room, walking slowly to his room. It was locked. I knocked. I was pretty sure he was not asleep. It was quite early, even for me to sleep. The door opened. And I saw his face. I was thinking of acting cool, and composed, but the moment I saw him, I broke down into tears. When he opened the door wider, I rushed forward, my face on his chest. I cried my heart out. He let me. When I finally released the hug, I looked at him.

"I'm sorry. Please don't leave me." I said. I know I would sound like someone desperate. But I don't care. It was true. I'm desperate. He just looked at my face. Tears were still falling off my cheek. He sighed, again.
"Come in." He pulled me in his room and closed the door.

"I'm sorry. I won't ask you again. I promised." I said.

"You've asked me about the same thing these past few days, how can I be sure that you're not just saying it?" he asked me. He looked at me directly. His eyes pierced through my soul I couldn't stop sobbing.

"Please, hyung… I'm sorry." I begged him. I hated the fact I was that weak in front of him. But, I hated being away from him, more than anything.

"You'll have to make up for acting like that." he said. I was not sure if it was only in my head, or I actually say a mischievous glint in his eyes. And I didn't care. I threw myself on him, causing him to fall on bed.

"Easy tiger…" I heard him chuckled. I smiled. He's mine again. At least for tonight.

END OF FLASHBACK

I shook my head, hoping that the vision of our body being close together, with nothing in between wouldn't ruin my act in front of him. I didn't want to recall those memories, because I knew I would fall for him again. Even now, I was really close from calling his name, and running back to him. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. I can't. I must never let myself being played by someone like him. I have pride. At least what's left of it.

I stood up slowly, with all my might. And turning the water, letting it flow. Washing my tears away.

Yes, Lee Taemin deserves better.

 

 

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

The first part of my story. I intend to make it oneshot, but it turns out a little bit longer.

So, wait for the next part.

I don't think it's good. But I wrote it already. Maybe one day,

I'll come back and redo it. *_*

I really should

And don't forget to leave a comment.

And subscribe.

<3