I Will Always Love You Even Though It Is Time To Say Goodbye

A Kiss Goodbye...

When I got home I didn't know how I was going to tell Shelby I cheated on her. I hug her tightly, knowing it would be my last embrace with her. 

"Kyuhyun? Honey what's wrong?" Her tone became worried. I lead her to the couch, I couldn't even look at her because I felt so guilty. 

"Shelby, angel, when I went to S.M to practice and Sungmin came in, he asked me to practice ballroom dancing with him. When we finished the dance he...." I saw her eyes tear up.

"Y-yes...." She moved away from me. 

"He kissed me...it was a French kiss..." 

"W-what?! Kyuhyun how could you let that happen?!" 

"I yelled at him and he ran away in tears. He confessed to me." She calmed down. 

"He confessed to you?" 

"He said he has been in love with me for a very long time." 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was he alright?" 

"He ran away, I feel really guilty for yelling at him, he's my best friend and I...." 

"You're in love with him aren't you?..." She says solemnly. 

"I love both of you so much.." The phone began ringing. 

"Yeobosseo?" It was Donghae. 

"Kyuhyun, come to S.M immediately, something has happened." What's going on? What happened? 

"I'll be there right away."  

"What's wrong kyuhyun?" 

"Something has happened. I need to leave right away." She kisses me deeply. 

"Y-you forgive me?" 

"I could never stay mad at you." She hugs me tenderly. 

"I'll call Hannah and have her come over." 

"Onee I'll be over right away!~" 

i leave the house and rush to S.M. 

When I enter the room everyone seemed so tense. Manager hyung stands before us as we waited to hear what he had to say. 

"Boys, I bring you very much saddening news, Lee Sungmin that we all love so much, has committed suicide." 

"WHAT?!" Everyone burst out into tears including myself. 

"Kyuhyun, he left a letter for you. He was clutching it in his hand by his heart." 

Manager handed me the slightly crumpled letter. 

Dear Kyuhyun, 

im so sorry that I kissed you and made you betray your fiancée. But to me you shine like the light from the sun. I have never loved anyone more than I love you, but I now know that you will never love me. Be happy Kyuhyun, spend the rest of your life smiling away and bringing joy to ELF and Shelby. Saranghae. 

Goodbye, Lee Sungmin