The Kiss of Death

A Kiss Goodbye...

"Kyuhyun!" My fiancée Shelby runs up and hugged me as I picked her up from the Manga Studio. 

"Did your manager agree to publish your manga manuscript?" She seemed really happy.

"Yes! He was so impressed that he put it as top priority to publish it right away!" 

"Yes! That's so wonderful honey!" I was so elated that her dreams are coming true! 

"I'll drop you off at home, I have to record late tonight." 

"Actually, could you drop me off at Hannah's apartment? Ever since I moved out she's been really missing me." She giggles. 

"Oh, alright then, I'd be glad to." She kisses my lips sweetly.

After I drop off Shelby I return to S.M early, so I decided to go to one of the practice rooms no one really uses to practice alone. 

"Dalkhoman me gue mal nal jugineun ni gue mal...." 

"Kyuhyun-ah?" It was Sungmin he startled me. What was he doing here so early? 

"I wanted to practice some before we began recording.." My cheeks tinted pink from his cute actions.  

"Kyuhyun...um I was wondering if you would practice ballroom dancing with me...." He was full of anxiety. 

"Of course Sungminnie." I extend my hand out to him.  

He shakily grabs it. When I pull him close and put my hand around his waist, he blushed intensely as well as I. 

"Are you uncomfortable Sungmin?" 

"N-no I'm just fine.." He looked away embarrassed. 

I began leading us, gliding us across the floor, our bodies creating a dance machine. His body was so warm. Why am I thinking weird?! 

We finally bow and I'm holding sungmin up but very close. His eyes were glistening. 

He pulls me close into a deep and passionate kiss. 

What's going on? I should be pushing him away, but his lips are so plump and soft, it's....kind of nice. We break away gasping for air. I quickly release him and fall to my knees. What have I done?! 

"Oh kyuhyun, I'm so sorry, it's just well,.... I've loved you for such a long time, I just wanted to kiss you just once so you could maybe feel the same..." 

"Sungmin, you know that I'm engaged! Yet you kiss me anyway! I'm in love with Shelby and I will never love you more than a hyung! Do you understand that at all?!" 

Sungmins eyes instantly filled up with tears, he ran away very fast and swiftly. 

"Sungmin! I didn't mean it!" By the time I got outside he was already gone. 

What am I going to do now? Sungmin I didn't mean it....