Final

why you?
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Its new year already the start of the year at 12am and guess what....Mom was crazy enough to command me and my siblings to clean uo the house before we go to bed.....Can you believe tht?Anyways,mom have given us each a task to do and unfortunately,i had to do the store which is super duper big.Heol,once i open the store room,some of the boxes are about to fall and im lucky enough to stand behind the door.Looking at the mess,i asked my mom across the hallway,"MOM DO I REALLY NEED TO DO THIS?!" "NEEEH!!" i received moms amswer and i sighed.With a heavy heart,i start by cleaning up those piles of boxes that had fallen when i opened the door earlier on.After half an hour,i finished cleaning most of the stuff in the store rooms.I was left with a few boxes and then im done.While looking through the boxes,suddenly one box caught my attention.The box was labelled "RIRI'S" .I was both curious and shocked and firstly because i dont remember having a box of my own amd i wonder whats inside it.Carefully,i untape the box and to my disbelief,i saw alot of my old stuff.School uniforms,toys and albums.I was amused by what my mom have been doing for the past 20 years.She still keeps my things.I looked at the albums when i was still a baby and a toddler.All the memories came back as if it was just yesterday.Then,i went on to look at the next album which is during my elementary school and high school days.I was laughing hard at the pictures that brings alot of memories.Some were me and my friend and some were with teachers.And then i turned to the next page,looking through the picture until i stopped to one photo.Suddenly my smile faded and after a few minutes,tears start to fall.Its not tears of joy....Its tears full of pain and sorrow.I still remember vividly of that incident that have happened 10 years ago.I still remember that face,that attitude,that body and that name..... (((FLASHBACK))) TO BE CONTINUE..