Fail 45

Autocorrect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My friends, dear readers, all of you who still read this. We have reached the end. I can't tell you how glad I am to be done with this. I've been struggling with lack of creativity and energy for years now which has affected all my fics. So for me to finish anything is a huge deal to me right now. :) Thank you for your patience. <3
This was one of the fics I spent the least time on and the fic people liked the most which has always been bittersweet. So I urge you now to go read some of my other fics. THE FINISHED ONES! :D hahaha like trust me... I'm better but please don't sit there waiting for chaptered fics. 

I love you all. I'm trying to be better at answering your coments as well. Know that I always read them and smile. They make my day every single one of them. 

 

 

If asked, Hyukjae would say that yes, he was always nervous before any show, concert or other event that he took part in. It probably wouldn’t ever go away no matter how many years he put into it. But now a days it was a comforting kind of nervousness rather than the blind panic it had been in the start. Like the blind panic he was feeling right now. 

He was finally doing it! He had the flat to himself and Donghae was on his way over for movie night. He was finally going to confront the other man about the texts and his heart was making a valiant effort to jump straight out of his throat. 

He had no plan! He was simply flailing miserably, pouring chips into a bowl and getting half on the floor due to his shaking hands. This was not that big of a deal! So what if he was going to ask his friend what the messages really meant. So what if he had a small inclination that said friend, best friend really, had a crush on him. It wasn’t like it was going to change anything. Right?

How the hell was he even going to bring it up? He startled as he heard the door opening and Donghae calling out his greeting. It was go time! He was so screwed.

***
 

3 hours later and second movie running Hyukjae was still quietly freaking out. He couldn’t do it… he just couldn’t. At least he had calmed down slightly to the point that he no longer felt like throwing up in Donghae’s lap. That had to count for something. 

He had spent the first movie trying to come up with a way to broach the subject and so far he had no ideas. Donghae was just sitting there, relaxed and quite happily shoveling chocolate into his mouth. If there was a good time to ask his friend where they were standing now would be it. But he couldn’t for the life of him figure out where to start. It just wasn’t going to happen tonight. He let out a deep sigh and sank further into the couch. He really was a coward.

“Are you ok?” came a chocolate muffled voice from his side.

No he wasn’t. But Donghae was watching him with a weird expression and he had to stop that right now. 

“Yeah I’m fine.” he told the other man with a forced smile. “I’m just not really that into this movie.”

“We can watch something else if you want.” Donghae offered, even though he could barely keep his eyes of the screen.

“Na, it’s ok.” he gave a genuine smile this time. Donghae was always going out of his way to please others. “It’s not the worst thing you’ve made me watch.”

“Hey I apologized for Green lantern!” Donghae laughed. “Ryan Reynolds apologized for Green lantern! What more do you want?” 

The movie had almost finished when Donghae spoke next.

“Sometimes I wonder if our lives would make good romantic comedies.” He said, eyes trained on the TV. “Like Siwon would be the artist/golde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter