My past

Prince & Baozi

Chanyeol's POV

"Baekhyun, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him. He looked at me and said "...I-" Before he could say the rest of the sentence, he was interrupted. By Luhan-hyung. 

"Really?! BAEKHYUN??" A voice suddenly shouted. We both turned around and saw Luhan-hyung, who was standing near us. "Luhan-hyung?" I asked him. He blushed and said "Oh.. Chanyeol. It's not.. I mean, uh...." I went towards him and saw Sehun, who was standing behind a tree. So they both followed me?

"Yehet~"Sehun said and smiled awkwardly. "Why are you guys here?" I asked Sehun and sighed. "Guys? I am your hyung! Sehun wanted to follow you, so.." Luhan-hyung replied. "Sehun?!" I looked at him angrilly. "I am sorry!...yehet.." Sehun answered, but he still smirked.

"Stop this stupid 'yehet' thing!" I shouted. Both looked at me shocked. I don't get angry easily, but I was a little bit pissed, because I could see my old 'best'friend again and they both had to annoy me. Sehun smirked again and Luhan-hyung said "Chanyeol, Sehun already said, that he is sorry" He smiled and suddenly I wasn't angry anymore. This is the power of an innocent deer-hyuhg...(xD)

"Uh.. Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said. "Oh. sorry.. Sehun, Luhan-hyung, this is Baekhyun. He is one of the new students. We both are childhood friends, but then he moved to another city." Sehun nodded, but Luhan-hyung looked at Baekhyun angrilly. "Luhan-hyung, do you know him?" He nodded. "But.. I don't want to talk about it.." I nodded. 

"ok.. we'll go now. See you tomorrow at school" Luhan-hyung said and went away with Sehun. "See you~" I replied. 

Baekhyun smiled at me and said "Chanyeol, what should we do now? Luhan and Sehun aren't going to go eating ice cream, so..?" I nodded. "YES! Ice cream!" 

So we both ended up, eating ice cream... 

 

~At the evening~

Luhan's POV

It was 11:27 PM I had to prepare for school, but I couldn't. Because I had to think about today all the time.

First, this new guy, Kim Minseok aka. Xiumin. He is weird and I feel awkward around him. 

Second, Baekhyun. I knew him since elementary school. We both became good friends. Very good friends, but then there was this 'incident'. Since this incident, I couldn't forgive him. I wanted to forget him, but I didn't know, that he was the childhood friend of Chanyeol...

"Luhan~ go sleeping! you have to go to school tomorrow!" My mother said. "Yes~" I replied and laid down on my bed. After some minutes I fell asleep.

 

~Flashback~

"Luhan!!" "You should call me hyung! I am older than you!" I replied to him. "But.. It sounds weird.." He said and smiled. I ruffled his hair and we both continued our way to school. 

"What should we do after school?" I asked him. "Should we go eating ice cream?" I shook my head. "No~ i want to practice a little bit. I have to tell you about it today"I said and smiled. He smiled, too and we both went to his house.

"In school our music teacher asked me, if I want to sing in the musical and I agreed! But you can't tell my parents about this..or any other person!" "Are your parents still against singing?" I nodded.

"My father said, that I should work at a big company. But I want to become a singer!" "Ok. I'll never tell anyone. I hope we both could sing as a duo when we are adults" He smiled.

 

I woke up. What was that..? I thought I already forgot this...but. It was 7:42 AM. I overslept.. but I think I am going to skip school today... 

I laid down again and slept. My mother had to work, so she wouldn't find out and my father was working, too.

 

~Flashback~

"Why?! Why didn't you tell me about this musical?!" My mother shouted at me. "But.. How do you know this?" I asked her. "Baekhyun's mother. Baekhyun told her about it and she told me about it. Your father was right. You are useless. I thought, that you would become a company worker or something good. I thought, you would do this for us!" She slapped me, but it didn't hurt. Because I was already hurt..

Baekhyun, why did you lie to me? 'I hope we both could sing as a duo when we are adults' Was that a lie? I hate you. I hope I'll forget you.. and my dream to become a singer..

You promised, that you will never tell anyone.. Why did you broke it? I can't move forward with the dream to become a great singer...

You wanted, that we both could sing as a duo.. I was happy, because I always wanted to tell you: I love you..

 

 

So this was chapter 2~

I can imagine Sehun smirking xD (Exo showtime ep 3) and I really like this 'yehet' (Did I wrote it right?)

Pls continue with reading my story~ I try to update as soon as I can ;)

And In the end there was a little bit BaekLu/ LuBaek or BaekHan???? I don't know :P

 

Yoko-chan ^^