two - try

Crooked ❲ 삐딱하게 ❳
삐딱하게
two

the sound of the wide mansion's front door opened startled the three guys who has been watching Titanic since the evening "ah! hyun. i think joon hyung and joohyun has came home, why don't we greet them first?" soohyuk said, with a sleepy tone, probably because he is sleeping for almost the entire movie.

"no, just let them be, they'll be here in any minute tho. you guys will accompany me watching this movie until i get bored." hyun stated, sternly. right after he finish his words, his room door is opened, revealing a tall guy and one small girl running toward hyun. "hyun oppa! i miss you!" the girl squealed, hugging her brother tightly, the brother just smile and hug his sister back.

"oh, we have a guest? it's been a long time since the last time i saw you guys. what are you guys doing here?" joon asked, eyeing soohyuk and geunseuk.

geunseuk awkwardly grinned and waved "hey there our handsome joonie hyung! well, your so lovely younger brother named kim hyun called us and told us to come here just to bring him a food and watching him and yoona's favorite movie for like billion times" he stated, and the next second a pillow landed right on his back.

"yah, we won't watch this movie if that silly mouth of yours won't keep mentioning her name! it's all your fault, if you never watch that Lee Seung Gi interview, this will never happen!" soohyuk claimed, half shouting in annoyance.

Joon raises his eyebrow in confusion, "Lee Seung Gi interview?"

"yeah, that stupid jang geunseuk over there watch it, and you know what's the interview about?" said soohyuk, joon raises his hand, telling him to stop talking. "alright alright, i get it. i get what's the interview about, just stop talking about it. oh. are you guys going to stay the night? if so, i'll tell the maids to prepare you guys a room"

"yes, we're staying here. i got one week off starting tommorow! and, that's okay hyung. we can just sleep here, with hyun. right, hyun?" geunseuk asked, replied by a cold stare from hyun.

the next morning

the third shirtless sleeping boys is hitted by a strong light of the sun, the first one to open their eyes is none other than, lee soohyuk, the vampire guy.

"arggh! who the hell are you? close the window back!" he yelled, pulling up the blanket to cover his upper body.

"rise and shine soohyuk oppa!" a girl skipped cheerfully through the bodies, pulling the blanket from everybody in the room.

soohyuk rub his eyes adjusting to the light, "joohyun? argh, it's still eight in the morning for god sake!"

the younger girl giggled at the scene, "wakey wakey oppa-deul, you guys are going to be Kim Joohyun's personal bodyguard for the day!" she beams cheerfully.

the three guys immediately jumped out of their blankets, "what bodyguard?!" the three say in the same time, the girl just grin and claps her hands happily.

"soohyuk oppa, hyun oppa, and geunseuk oppa is going to accompany me for the whole day! we're going to have a lot of fun!" she smiles widely, showing every teeth she has.

"yeah, so much fun." hyun scoffed and collapsed into the bed right after that.

joohyun pull away hyun's thick blanket, making it fly across the room, revealing hyun in his batman boxer "wake up kim hyun! you really need to see some sunlight!"

hyun frustratedly groaned and hit the pillow next to him, "alright just give me fifteen minutes to get ready."

"okeey dokeey!" Joohyun happily walks outside the room.

*****

the girl and her "bodyguards" is now walking down a stair to a subway station in the city, the girl just skips happily followed by the not so interested bodyguards.

"joohyun, why are we taking the subway? i mean, you've got a lot of cars back in the mansion why bother tiring your legs and spending moneys on subway?" geunsuk asked, totally against the idea of taking the subway, no, not because he is being a diva and can't take him self to use a public transportation but it's just weird to travel with a lot of people staring at him, more, when almost in every metre he walked, there'll always this fan who ask for a picture or an autograph, yeah, the perks of being south korea's famous actor.

joohyun just grin in reply, "geunseuk oppa, today is the only day me and hyun oppa can try to be a normal person, if joon oppa know about this, he'll be mad for sure, can you please, let us become a normal person for a day?" her grin fades into a sad smile, hyun just chuckled at his sister's desperateness, it's true that he want to be a normal person too, he want to try how is it to take a subway not limousine, he want to try how is it walking into the crowd of the town not securing the area just for him, he want to try how is it travelling with the people he want to be with him not a group of bodyguards, but, the first thing he want to try is being in love, again.

the actor and model duo is taken aback by the younger girl's statement, they pity them. yes, they soohyuk and geunseuk is a famous and important person too, but at least, their life is still theirs, not like Hyun's, Joohyun's, and Joon's, the three always have their life controlled by their parents even after the death of their parents, their life is still controlled by a trusted person of the family, "what excuse did you made today, joohyun?" soohyuk asked.

"oh, i said that the four of us is going hiking, we really need something to ease our stressful minds and enjoy the peacefulness on the mountain so i asked joon oppa to let me and hyun oppa go by ourselves, he trust the both of you to take care of us, he said." she smiles happily, and the three guys just sighs, they really can't beat this girl.

*****

the three guys have been waiting outside a beauty shop for fourty something minutes already, and it's not their first time waiting, they've been through a lot of waiting this past hours, and they can't stand their grumbling stomach anymore, "you know that it's really hard to go shopping with a girl, i can't stand waiting for another hour anymore." hyun shakes his head and takes a gulp of his steaming hot chocolate, that's the only thing he is able to consume since the morning.

"we need to call someone to accompany joohyun. geunsuk, call that witch!" soohyuk commanded, geunsuk immediately took out his phone and dialled the so called witch as he still smiling to every fan that passing by him.

'yeoboseyo'

'oh- Geunsuk oppa! what's going on?'

'err, can you please come to the pink-themed beauty shop in myeongdong right now?' Geunsuk said to the witch on the other line of the call as he eyed the shop he means.

'can you be more spesific? there's like a hundred pink-themed beauty shop in myeongdong, stupid.'

Geunsuk rub his nape and take a better look of the shop, 'the one with SHINee and Sandara Park as the model, it's located across mcdonald.'

'ahh, you mean etude? but why? what are you doing there and why should i go there?' 

'yaah! can't you just come here, it's not like you need to travel by plane and went through egypt to get here! your apartment is just twenty something minutes away from here! come here fast, soohyuk and hyun is here too' and right after that, he disconnect the line and the witch he called get into her car and drive to myeongdong rightaway.

******

after another fifteen minutes of waiting, the guys can't wait anymore, they're about to walk away before a pair of hand stop hyun to do so, he is engulfed into a warm, big hug. "hyun oppaaaa! you're finally okay! i'm going crazy thinking about when will you come out of you room you know!" it's the witch.

"you're over-reacting, minah." hyun scoffed and hug her back before letting go of the hug.

she smiles heartily at him and she let a relieved sigh came out of , "so what makes you oppa-deulie told me to came here?"

"the answer is inside, why don't you check who's inside?" soohyuk said

"who's inside?" minah asked

hyun just chuckled "it's joohyun, go accompany her shopping, us guys can't stand her anymore."

"really? ah! joohyun my favorite sister!!" she beams happily before skips her way into the shop, leaving the three guys.

geunsuk put his arms around his two bestfriends' shoulders, "so gentlemen, where should we go?"

"can we just go to mcdonald? i need to eat for your information." soohyuk claimed as he walk towards the mcdonald across them, while hyun just eyed geunsuk weirdly "are you okay by eating at mcdonald, mr.superstar?" 

"i'm not having a celebrity disease, mr.lovesick" he scoffed and walk ahead, joining soohyuk, hyun looked dumbfounded, mr.lovesick? then it hits him, geunsuk had just mocked him. "Yah Jang Geunsuk! i'm not mr.lovesick!" he yelled as he started to catch up with his two bestfriends.

******

"aish! why are you so stupid? that Kim Hyun, his mental is not fully recovered yet! he is still recovering from his breakdown! he can do anything stupid if he want! and now, you let him go by him self?" soohyuk yelled towards geunsuk, he had just cameback from the toilet after washing his hands, and when he can't find hyun when cameback, he started to panic.

"i did not let him go! i just need to get some cola refill at the counter! i swear i just left him for 10 seconds and he dissapear when i cameback! he left no trace! even he didn't answer my calls!" Geunsuk said, defending himself. soohyuk sighed, "alright, arguing won't solve the problem, now you go search for him, i'll try to contact him." and right after he finish his words, geunsuk immediately rush outside the Mcdonald to search for hyun as for soohyuk, he run to the nearest police station. you guys think they are exaggerating? well, i bet you'll do the same if your long-life best friend is missing, and he is not in the best condition too.

geunsuk ran all over the myeongdong market, he get into every shops and ask the employee if they see his best friend, but no one did, finally, his feet bring him back to the mcdonalds, he look around for one more time, scanning the whole area, and his sight stops in one particular view that break his heart.

Geunsuk's P.O.V

my heart sink, i grit my teeth, both of my hands clenched into a fist. i really can't watch hyun like this. trying his best to holding up his tears while looking at his past girlfriend standee, he rais up his trembling hand to caress the cardboard, looking like a total insane person, people around him started to look at him in a weird stare, thinking that he must be a really big fan of im yoona, while in my eyes, he looks totally depressed. he is usually the brightest out of us, he is the one who cheer us up if anything bad happen, he is the strongest out of us, we've never see him cry, never in our twenty and something years old friendship, he never cry in front of us, but today, i finally get to see his tears, and it breaks my heart, call me gay or dramatic, but i can't stand watching those tears stream down hyun's face, those tears, really not worth anything, i hate this situation. i hate her for breaking hyun's heart. i hate hyun for being too stupid, and i hate my self for being an idiot who can save my own friend from a heart break.

i was about to run to hyun and punch the hell out of him, trying to punch his sense back to him, but a hand stopped me, and i turn around to look joohyun holding my wrist, looking straight into my eyes with her teary eyes, i immediately hold back all of the angers inside me.

"Geunsuk-ah, get your sense back, you won't punch someone in hyun's condition right?" soohyuk asked, i just look into the ground, not sure about the answer.

i look up again, "i just need to punch some sanity back to him, that girl is not worth his tears. he shouldn't cry for her. i just can't see him in this situation, he had never been in this kind of situation before, he never cry over her before, but why? why he turn like this so suddenly?! where is our strong hyun?" i half-yelled, not caring the other citizens around, i can hear joohyun's sobs muffled by minah's shoulder, soohyuk put his hand on my shoulder, and minah starts to talk.

"Geunsuk oppa, our Hyun oppa may be a strong person before, he never cried before even tho Yoona is not around either, but at that time, he never know that his place in her heart is replaced already, the only think he know is she is doing great out there and one day she will come back into his arms, that's why he always look happy, because he thinks that if Yoona is happy, he should be happy too." she sighed before continuing his words, "i know, i know hyun oppa is stupid for believing that yoona is still in love with him after more than five years with no contact,  he's stupid for trusting the promise she made too much, but, let's just say it's our innocent Kim Hyun. yoona is his first love, he has no experience in love before yoona, and he is in love with her too much that it blinds him, but when that news came out, he is really lost, it's not just a typical heartbreak that people usually feels. it's not only a heartache that hyun is feeling right now, Oppa. he feels betrayed, dissapointed, not appreciated, in short, he feel not-wanted. that's why it's normal for him to have a mental breakdown, the news spreaded so fast, it feels like his 10 years of loving her is nothing and can be destroyed just in an hour. i know, he is strong and all, but for love, our hyun oppa is so sensitive." minah finished, i was taken aback, how can this girl know so much about him? and like telepathy, minah answered, "Joohyun-ah, Geunsuk oppa, Soohyuk oppa, if you are asking why i know so much about his lovelife, that's because hyun oppa always came to me when he feels gloomy, you can say that i am hyun oppa's diary book, i know everything about his lovelife, every detail of it, and looking at hyun oppa in this kind of situation is not the first time for me, he often came to me crying because he miss her, but when i told him to just contact her, he said that he don't want to disturb her, he knows that life as a celebrity is already tiring and he don't want to tire her more." minah sighed once again, and a tear streams down her face, but she quickly wipes it away, "now, why don't we just be strong, and help hyun oppa move on?" she said, trying to sound as cheerful as she can.

i nod at her, so do soohyuk and joohyun, and at that time, i know how great of a person Kim Hyun is.

******

we are now in front of hyun's mansion, hyun and joohyun is about to get into the mansion before i run towards hyun, "yah, kim hyun! don't ever runaway like before again, okay? we are in a total panic state, you know." i said, holding his wrist and he nods.

"and hyun-ah. can you please grant my wish?" i said in a low volume, "what is it?" he replied.

i'm hesitating on stating my wish, but i must do this, for hyun's sake. "can you please, try to move on.. from her?"

he look at me and smile, "i'll try, geunsuk-ah." he chuckled.

"really?"

he nods and lean closer to me, "yeah, i'll try. i'll try to make he mine again." he smirks before getting inside his mansion, leaving me dumbfounded.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

LONG CHAPTER!

hehehehehehehehehe, i'm sorry for being so dramatic, i just want to picture hyun's feeling perfectly, and i hope i did.

anyway, for next chapter, any of Girls Generation member or maybe Yoona will make an appereance! so stay tune!<3

comment&subscribe!

06.05.14 // 18.14 pm.

-jaxxon.