one - broken

Crooked ❲ 삐딱하게 ❳
삐딱하게
one

Different,  she’s now different In my eyes. I can’t look at her the way I usually look at her. I just, can’t.
Since that news been released to the country, I’ve been locking my self inside this room. I just, can’t.
Hyung keep on knocking my door, My baby sister pleading me to come out, but They just, can’t.

She told me that we will be back together when the time is right, but it’s just bull, and I trust that bull, tragic.
So what is the meaning of my wasted seven years waiting for her? Nothing?  jk.

“hyun, it’s been the fourth day, you should eat, I don’t want you to die idiotly” A faint voice can be heard, its hyung.

“oppa, how many time should I tell you? That girl, doesn’t worth any of your tears.” I chuckled, but I’m not crying, joohyun-ah.

sigh I can hear both of them sighing.

What can I do? I can’t get out of this room, every spot in this world, reminds me of her, even this room.

I just need to completely forget about her, but is that even possible? I’ve been loving her for ten years, how can I forget her just in a second? Impossible.

Forgeting usually needs double the time you love her, that means, twenty years? Until I reach my fortieth? And then grew up as a single man? A single-broken man?

“hyun oppa. Foods are right in front of your door, me and joon oppa are going out for some business reason, maids are all downstair. I hope I’ll get to see you face when I come home, I miss you, oppa.”

as the sound of joohyun's and hyung's footstep slowly fades away, i start to think, there's no use of me locking up my self here, it's not like she'll get back into my arms again, right? another bitter chuckle came out of my mouth, did she even remember me? i don't think so. 

so i stand up, walking to a sofa in front of my bed searching for my phone, once i got this screentouch thingy in my hand, i quickly dialed one of my life ruiners number, and he pick it up in a second.

'eyy, hyun bro. what's up? getting over her already? such a good news to hear.' that other person in the line said.

'no, and i don't think i will' i chuckled, 'can you come over?' i continued.

'hm, what should i do? i've got a schedule to do.'

'oh, there's nothing to do then, it's really hard to have Jang Geun Seuk as my friend.' i sighed.

the other person in the line just laughs at my desperate-ness 'eyy, don't talk like that, i'll come over in a minute, don't worry. and that chopstick lee soohyuk is tagging along with me too, don't worry. we'll brighten up your day.'

'can you buy a frie-' 

'fried chicken and beer? on the list, boss.' the life ruiner said, cutting and continuing my words.

'i'll be waiting, geunseuk-ah.' and right after that, the line is ended.

i sighed in happiness, finally being happy after mourning for exactly four days. i'm glad that i still have that four life-ruiners, or usually known as, best buddies. i smiled, throwing my phone to the bed and plops my self on the couch, i look at the empty spot right beside me, and my smile immediately turn into a frown once i remember this painful memory, with her, on this couch.

{flashback}

i throw my phone to the bed carelessly, walking towards the couch and sit on it, the girl beside me immediately snuggles herself closer to me, leaving no room between us, "hyun-ah." she said.

"hmm?" i hum in response, turning my head to face her.

she look up to me, with those big doe eyes wide opened, "who are you calling just now?"

"geunsuk, soohyuk, and minah. why? you know, minah is going to london next week. at least you should have a dinner with the three of them, once. minah wants to meet you so badly." i smiled at her and softly caress her hair, but she pouted. "why are you pouting? you don't like the idea of having dinner with them?"

"no, no, i don't mean it like that, but. it's just counting days till i'm leaving for the dorm, can't we just spent the days and nights together until i move to the dorm? because once i get into the dorm, we won't meet each other frequently anymore." she frowns, i just nod.

"alright, princess. we won't have a dinner with them, and i'll just spend my day and nights with you until you move into the dorm, well, minah can wait to meet you, right?" i chuckled, replied with a nod from her, and the night and days after that conversation i spent just being beside her.

{end of flashback}

i hissed, "." a curse word came out of my mouth, spilling a bit of my anger that building inside me, after having enough of being dramatic, i finally realize that it's anger that building inside me, with a bit of hurt sprinkling all-over the anger feelings. just in time, a knock can be heard from my door.

"wait a minute." i said, loud enough to be heard by them who's knocking my door, walking to the door just to unlock it, letting them get inside, after that, i immediately get into the bathroom and wash my swollen face, once i get out of the bathroom, i can spot two abstract human being living in my room, one is laying on the bed and the other one is being an lazy on the couch, watching the television.

"is this really how you guys visit a friend who has been locking up his self for four days? guys?" the one who is on my bed look at me, getting of the bed and walk towards me, putting his hand around my shoulder.

"we're not friends. right, geunseuk?" he said, his vampire-like aura is creeping me out.

the one in the couch just nod, but his concetration is still on the tv, "right, we're brothers." he said, and i just sigh.

"where's my fried chicken and beer?" i look around the room, trying to spot that one food that i've been craving for, soohyuk point to my work desk with his chin as he walk back to the bed.

i skipped to the work desk, opening the chicken boxes happily, like a kid opening a christmast present, smilling so widely upon seeing the fried chickens like a maniac, i take the chopsticks and start to pick one of the chickens.

'It's been almost a week since the relationship between you and Girls Generation's Yoona is being publicated, what kind of feeling you have?'

the mood immediately dropped, just a faint sound of an mc interviewing his guest on a TV Talk Show can hurt me this much, i chuckled, and just training to gain to mood again by slowly biting the chickens.

"yah, jang geunseuk! you can watch disney channel, nickelodeon, fashiontv, axn, cartoon network, afc, or what i don't care as long as this bastard won't show up in our hyun's tv!" soohyuk yelled to geunseuk, and in the next second, another hurting words came out from my tv's speaker.

'well yeah, the response towards our relationship is great, the people support us, well yeah i thank all of the citizens who support us, i'm very happy to have her as my girlfriend, she's such a supportive and understanding girlfriend, i love her so much, and as the citizens wished, we'll have a happy love life together.'

i drop the chopsticks and hissed, "she's my girlfriend, . no one touch or snatch what Kim Hyun owns."

and suddenly a pillow flew across my room, landed right on Jang Geunseuk's treasured face, "i've told you to change the channel you stupid !" soohyuk yelled once again.


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey guys. so yeah, here's the first chapter. pretty much absurd. with a little dramatic and bromance scene. so if you have any question about this chapter, you should ask me! you can leave a question by the comments, and of course i'll answer it! i really hope you enjoy this chapter and hopefully, will continue reading my fic. so, comment & subscribe!

 

13.03.14 // 10 : 00

- jaxxon.