JUST UNTIL THE RIGHT TIME COME

IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME YET

of course not, I love any way you call me.

I sat on the couch, she on my lap, at a time she stayed sitting on my lap staring at my eyes, this was really perfect, she is really perfect. suddenly, she pass to be laying on me, his face in my neck, his legs stretched out along the couch, one of my hands slid tenderly on her back and the other holding one of her hands, i felt how she sighed in my neck, and I never tire of saying it, every moment with her is perfect.

I've missed you too much, especially your scent, my favorite smell in the world, my boy, you're mine just mine, you know that right? so you can just mine look at me.

as if wanted to look at someone else I told you, i dont need anyone else but you Quian.

is missing just 20 minutes to start to dress in 20 minutes we have to go back to reality. 

I know, I'm sorry that i cant do anything else, I regret that it cant be the right time yet the time to make this public, but at least for now, we can enjoy the moment, having you like this and i think on how happy I will be when I can spend my days with you in my lap, watch you sleep and I'll be able to do everything with you.

hey! what is that of making everithing you want with me you have a ert mind, but still I love you.

will you tell me you do not enjoy that part too?

let's leave it to the imagination, now shhhh need to enjoy my favorite pillow, by the way, it was you who sent the blanket right?

how did you know?

will someone else send a blanket full of strawberries? also none of my fans call me song quian and I knew that you would you sign as my # 1 fan.

well I have to send my gifts with my private firm. only until it is the right time yeah, just until the right time come, now rest, i will wake when you up when you have to go and dress, by the way, we have some good daughters, they still do not appear, they are intelligent, we have done a great job raising them.

                                                                            ...............................                                                             you have fallen asleep so fast? well sweet dreams, I love you

and i love you too.

                                                                                    ...............................

there are secrets that will never be discovered, relationships that will never be disclosed in a crowded world with people wih a huge vision, searching details hiddens everywhere, there are still somemore intelligent people, able to hide everything to the public light people often dream about somethingmany times we want something to happen, but things do not always happen when we want. things happen when the time right come .

AND THIS WILL BE THE END,BUT JUST REMENBER THIS IS NOT THE REAL END,IT IS JUST UNTIL THE RIGHT TIME COME