A SURPRICE VISITOR

IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME YET

Last chance to practice! Everyone to your position!


( f(x) shadow )
maeil mollae mollae
ne balgeoreumeul jjocha
hangsang joshim joshim
nega nunchi mot chaege
marhaji anhado shijag doen
durui deiteu dulmanui deiteu
..................................................................
( f(x) rppp)


jinjja ni cheot sarang
teugbyeorhan gyeong heom
rum pum pum pum
jjaritan cheot sarang
saeroun gyeong heom
reom peom peom peom (X2)


                                         ok,cut!!


Ahhh finally the last practice, this week has been very stressful, first our first concert, all the extra activities and now the gayo Daejun, I'm worried about the girls, they seem to be more tired than me, I hope that nothing bad happens to them .
Finally after much work we can go to our dressing room to rest, and eat, we were unable to eat in too many hours, so I'm starving, but i rather sleep, now I'm more tired than hungry.
When we all went backstage to eat, I suddenly saw something on the table that surprised me a gift?, Yeah, definitely but for whom? ahh I see it has a note, the first person who saw the  note was krystal
Vic-omma, it's for you, it's a blanket? ohh that's a strange gift.

note:


for: song Quian


hello, Vic omma, I'm your # 1 fan, this has been a week very stressful right? I hope you and the girls are well, I heard that on the set of the the gayo is very cold, the girls have more cold  than the  guys right ?, I hope this blanket will help you and keep you warm while you rest before the show, from your # 1 fan, victoria. fighting! saranghae <3


ohh is as if the fan could read my thoughts, I was sad because I forgot to bring my favorite blanket, and also can not have my favorite pillow, when I look at the design from the blanket I laugh to myself ohh, his drawings bring me very nice memories .


I decided it was time to take a nap, so I  slept on the couch to take a nap, and in little time I fell asleep, I think after all I have more sleep that hungry? kkk.

in the midst of my dream I realized something,it has being a long time, since i havent listen to any of the girls , well maybe they just decided to go visit the others , well after all these events are our only opportunitie to  share with idols of all the companies without the fear that someone takes a rumor of it.


suddenly while is was  trying to settle down again, even with my   eyes closed  I realized that my head was high, but I hadnt put a pillow under me then ? ....


about half an hour ago I felt as if someone had touched my face , but I thought it was just my dream , I think I must be too tired , that i couldnt even  felt that someone was sitting on the couch and that, that person had placed my head on his lap , but ....


uhhhh ..... I opened my eyes slightly and saw containers of food on the table , wait.. , the table was empty when I closed my eyes , plus I hadnt put the blanket of the fan aboveme  it was hot , after all i just returned from the practice, so I decided to get up , who is it?


hey ! you're awake ? its ok  ,is  just me , I thought you 'd like your favorite pillow , after such a long week right ? kkk


uhhhhh....


kk,i see you are still sleepy,come,i bring some food,i made it by my self,somenthing to get your energy back after this long week,do you want ? its your favorite,mafu tofu i thought you may want somenthing that taste like home,maybe that can give you some energy and i had prepare you favorite plates already,for the last week concert and the last comeback you had..


so that why i havent hear the girls in soo long time,maybe he came here after he also finish practicing but i was so tired that i dondt even feel when he put his legs as my pillow,so he was the one who told the girls to leave the room?


so? are you going to stay like this the whole day' just ooking at me? or we are going to spend a nice momebto together before is time to get to the reallity?