WHAT I MISSED ABOUT YOU

IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME YET

before it's time to return to reality?


I ... only ... suddenly everything became clear to me, I had missed him, I had missed him too much, his smell, his face, his touch everything I had missed him, him, the only one who could give me the peace I wanted, the only one who understood me and the only one that I wanted, I always wanted and will always love.


khun ... I ... i wanted to say something, but I couldnt i just could not, all I did was jump on him, I did not care what could happen, I just wanted to to hug him, It has being  months without being able to be with him as we are  now, and those times in which we could see us, were so short, always afraid that someone might discover, that would be horrible, but today we were just the  two of us , and we had a long time to be alone just us  ,and i  was so happy, I forgot everything, and nothing matterit did not matter the time, if I was hungry or sleepy or tired, he was here and that made all the bad go away, everything changed, my world changed when he was here, beside me, because of  him, he was actually my world.


inadvertently i jump on him, to hug him, and fell on the couch, and that's when we both started to laugh, ohh god i even miss that laugh.


so did you missed me? also do i  , come here , we settled , side by side , it was as if the world became something perfect , my eyes looked at her for a moment , she was, all perfection , i had never been able to understand how someone ends up loving another person to the pint tobe able to give his whole life for someone else, until she came into my life , i could be tired , angry , hungry , it doesnt  matter , if i just see her face or simply listen , even read one of her messages  , with only that my whole sat change  , the world changed, everything changed , because she is  my world.


we stayed like that for a long time , i think we must  fall asleep , I guess she is more tired than me, because after all, I woke first, and i saw her face she looks  , so passive , she is  so thin , I have been worrying for this , for a long time , tired eyes and slim body , but the face of an angel  , I just can not stop looking at her, and I wonder if some day I will wake up like this every day? I believe that day i will be , the happiest man in the world .


you are   awake right?


yes, I am, but  can I keep my eyes closed, I dont want to loose this feeling , if i do that i feel like you are not going to go  can i stay like this  ? and speak with my eyes closed, if i do that i feel like you are not going to go  ...
Sure, I kissed her forehead as a way of approval and i  how she was  acomoing herself  by my side.you know what .. I think it's the perfect time, I need to tell the world that we are together, I do not care what happens, and you should not worry about what happens. I'll be here to take care of you , but i cant  stay like this i just cant,dont being able to spend more time with you 


seeing you only a few times in a week or a month, doing this I'm dying, I want everybody to know, so i cant  stay like this be with you at  anytime.


do you think it woulb be better? we will have even more trouble if we go public, can we at least wait a little bit more? maybe the fans who dont support us can change their minds, maybe some of them  may have an open mind in a short time more, and it will be better for everyone, plus do you know lee seun gi ?


yes, why? what with  him?