6

Love That Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, what happened? You disappeared from the dressing room for like... an hour? Then all of a sudden you came rushing back with a scandal? That was fast..." 

"Namjoo... I.. I.." 

"She went to talk with Taemin." Eunji cut them off. "Then apparently, reporters spotted them. They took pictures."

"Really?" Namjoo stared at her with wide open. "Whoa.. unnie.."

"Both of you should have been more careful..." Bomi said and reached out to her hair.

Naeun bit her lip. All eyes were on her. With a soft sigh, she tossed the scarf she's wearing on the table in front. There was a dull headache throbbing at her temples. 

"What is this, Taemin-ssi? Are you and Son Naeun dating?"

"What is the real score between the two of you?"

"Since when did you start your relationship?"

Taemin's eyes narrowed. "We're just talking. Give us some privacy, please." He said as he grabbed her hands and helped her to stand up. 

She was still frozen with shock, totally unable to move. Her brown eyes widened and breathing hitched in . Her heart was beating like a mad drum while looking at the reporters swarming over them. 

"Naeun-ah, let's go." She heard him.

"Naeun-ssi, what's this? Are you dating him?" A reporter asked again, accidentally bumping on her. 

"Stop! Please!" Taemin shouted. He pushed their way through the reporters, constantly asking them to stop taking pictures. A rush of adrenaline was running through the both of them. He stopped walking for a bit then removed his scarf and placed it on her neck. "Wear this."

Finally, they made their way back inside, hands still clasped together. Taemin slammed the door shut after he and Naeun were both inside Apink's dressing room. People inside began oggling at them.

"What's with the commotion outside? What happened, Naeun-ah? And why are you with him?" Her manager frantically asked, looking at Taemin.

"What happened?" Chorong rushed to her side.

"I don't know... I don't know." She replied, mind still in frenzy. 

Taemin began calling his manager. "Hyung.. I'm here with Naeun. There are a lot of reporters outside. I need help. What? Don't ask... Just come here... please."

A few minutes later, his manager ran into the room running out of breath, with Key and Onew. 

"What did you do this time, Taemin-ah?!" Key exclaimed.

Onew patted his back. "Kibum-ah, calm down!" 

"They... they caught us." Taemin slowly exhaled. "We just wanted to talk. But they caught us... I was hugging her."

"What?!"

"Heol.."

"Omo!"

"Was it caught on pictures?" Onew asked.

"I don't know hyung." Taemin replied. 

"How stupid can you get! This is a public event, you should have known better!" Key shouted.

"Don't shout.  You're making us all nervous here!" Eunji countered. She turned to look at Naeun. "Are you okay? You need anything? Water?"

"I-I'm sorry... Eunji-yah." Key said in a low voice.

"Aniyo.. unnie. I'm fine." Naeun said, staggering a bit. "I'm fine.. I'm just... shocked." 

"Are you sure?" Taemin asked, eyes travelling on her face.

"Yeah." She remained rigid, blinking her eyes many times. "What.. what are we going to do now?"

"First, I think we better leave this place. Right now." Minoh manager said as he looked around. 

Her manager agreed in a nod. "Yeah.. That's better..."

"Can we talk about this first?" Taemin pleaded. "Naeun-ah..."

"Yah! How can you say that right now? There a lot of reporters outside." Key gently punched Taemin.

"Oppa... you go first. We'll have time to talk." 

"Wait for me." He glanced at her for the last time before walking away with his hyungs.

Chorong nudged her right arm causing her to flinch. "Wake up!" A snap of finger appeared in front of her.

"Y..yes? Unnie?"

"Are you even listening?"

"It's no joke... The both of you are a hot topic ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter