7

Love That Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

.

Plastic.

"I won't get affected. I won't get affected."  Naeun whispered to herself. She held back her tears and shook her head. She scrolled down more.

She doesn't suit Taemin. 

She's nothing but a pretty face. Her acting is horrible too.

Die, Naeun! 

"Naeun-ah!" Eunji called her with a worried look. "What's that?"

She waved her phone at her. "Netizen's comments." 

"I told you not to read it. Are you okay?"

"Of course, I am. It's just like... 6 years back. I'm used to it." She bitterly smiled.

"Naeun-ah..."

"Being called names. It's nothing new."

"They're just jealous." She patted her back. "You know, sometimes, I don't understand fans. It's not like they're dating him, right? I mean, they don't own Taemin to act like that! Those hateful comments. It's crazy... they're crazy-- no, obsessed. And you know what? There's a fanwar happening between your fans and his right now."

"F-fanwar?"

"Yes! I've been lurking... I saw it all. It's... sad. Why can't they just accept the fact that you and Taemin are dating and you're both happy? Ah! I'm getting frustrated again."

"Girls! You're on in ten minutes!" Announced their manager from the door. Eunji grabbed her arm and dragged her to the make up room.

"Let's go before I lose my cool here!"

After that moment, the time was blowed off with last minute touch ups, styling and clothes. They were all backstage for the start of the show. All were calm and concentrated except her, who was fidgety.

"Unnie, I'm scared." She went next to Eunji.

"Why?"

"It's my first public appearance after... the scandal."

"It will be alright." Eunji answered pinching her cheeks. "Calm down. You're shaking."

A few seconds later, they were ushered on the stage to perform their song. Everyone cheered loudly and each of them started to do their introductions. 

"Hello! I'm very happy to see you all! I'm Apink's Son Naeun!"

Fans screamed loudly for her as she smiled. She heard Eunji whisper at her back, "I told you it'll be fine."

"Yeah--"

"!!!"

Someone screamed.

All attention turned to her. Her cheeks burned in embarrasment as she looked around the sea of fans. Murmurs were heard everywhere. The conversations got louder and louder. The reporters that had gathered on the event hovered around Naeun and the rest of Apink, capturing every moment and expr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter