1.

Reality: Exo Showtime episode 6.
Warning: a long boring chapter ahead so you might doze off. Mention of ( don't worry, no action), the word and I think that's about it . Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
///
 
When Sehun arrives on their lodge that they are staying in, he leans flat on his back and covers a couch with his long legs. He dismisses the thought of his boyfriend hurriedly coming out of their car and asking him to wait-which he didn't because "it's cold" outside.
 
Bratty Oh Sehun is tired, so he doesn't want to think about doing any work let alone wait for Luhan-his boyfriend. Jongdae arrives second with Luhan tagging along, and Sehun notices the smile Luhan gives to him. Sehun knows that smile all too well and that smile is definitely not the Sehun-I-Love-you- smile.
 
When Luhan puts his bag down and tries to sit next to Sehun so he can have a telepathy scolding, but Jongdae beats him off and easily slips in next to the maknae. Luhan throws a quick pout but settles next to Jongdae anyway, only to see his boyfriend's arms wide open as if wrapping an arm around the main vocalist.
 
Soon the loudest members arrive and mentions about the bedroom, which makes the sleepy maknae bolt up in his feet to see the bedroom he wants to claim as his before any of his hyungs did. Noticing Sehun's departure, Luhan follows suite with the determination of having a talk with the unusual behaviour portrayed by his boyfriend.
 
"I need to check the bedrooms." Luhan announces/excuses as he carries his bag and enters the bedroom only to witness that Sehun is sprawled on the bed, giving no space for Luhan to join in. Luhan throws another pout, which quickly disappears when he realises that they are on air and opts to settle down on the next bed awkwardly instead.
 
The rest of the members arrive soon and there's this whole scene of Yixing lying down on the bed with an arm wrapped around Sehun's waist and Sehun flinging his leg around Yixing's bottom half that Luhan sneakily peeks and flares up mentally. Yixing is rubbing his (yes, Luhan's property) Sehun's side. Luhan's left eye twitches and he glares so much at Sehun that the younger male gets the message and carefully takes his leg off the main dancer with his poker face on. Phew, no sign of invisible lasers thrown by Luhan.
 
 
You're wondering why Sehun is ignoring Luhan, right? The obvious reason is the past episode. When they were going to buy gifts for Chanyeol, Luhan had to choose Minseok instead of him. Sehun frowned at the decision but he couldn't really talk Minseok out of it.
 
The maknae knows that it is selfish of him to want to stick next to Luhan all the time, and the thought of Luhan belonging solely to him only. But Sehun's selfish heart is not guilty at all. If it were him, he would rather spend time with his boyfriend than his best friend: Jongin (but they did pair up because Jongin was also ditched by his boyfriend). So, here's Sehun throwing one of his grudge-tantrum.
 
When the exo members discuss about who is going out to buy foods, Sehun frowns even deeper because his boyfriend's name is also there. Sehun's plan; making the older suffer by showing himself off around with every members instead of Luhan fails immediately. The maknae thinks that he can carry out this plan later.
 
 
 
///
 
"Y-Yah Jongin!" Kyungsoo nearly screams when the dancer surprises him with a back hug in the small bathroom. Thank god there was no camera placed.
 
"Hyung, I'm out of you." Jongin murmurs, closing his eyes and inhaling his boyfriend's cologne. "Need to recharge myself." 
 
Kyungsoo's face flushes a deep shade of pink as he tries to wriggle out of Jongin's strong hold, "no, not know Jongin! We need to get out from h-here- yah Kim Jongin!"
 
"Charged 25%," Jongin announces when he plants a chaste kiss on Kyungsoo's cheek. With that, the dancer leaves him and goes out to do what for god knows. Kyungsoo bites his bottom lip and places his hand on his 'marked' cheek, the soft feel of Jongin's plump lips still lingering there. 
 
They have been a couple for more than a year, but these innocent moments never fails to send thousands of butterflies fly in the pit of his stomach.
 
 Jongin never fails to make his heart skip a beat.
 
 
When Kyungsoo gets out from the bathroom, in the corner of his eyes, he sees Jongin and Sehun together walking around the kitchen aimlessly. Kyungsoo throws a chuckle and makes his way to the nearest bedroom only to witness Yixing facing Minseok, Yi Fan sleeping soundly and Baekhyun watching something on his phone.
 
 
///
 
 
 
The maknae line is bored. And hungry. And missing the presence of their boyfriends. And finding an easy target. Sehun and Jongin eyes the main vocalist then glances up at each other, giving a knowing smirk before walking towards Jongdae.
 
"Yo hyung," Sehun starts up, while Jongin joins and crowds the sink area where the older male is adjusting the water level for their rice. "Do you know what chocolate rice is?"
 
"Are you kidding right now." Jongdae says more than a question, already knowing the maknaes' intention of bullying him. This kind of thing is pretty normal compared to the Sehun and Jongin at their dorms. When they team up, weird ideas just pop in their tiny heads. For example; Chanyeol's birthday gift. They just leave you breathless.
 
Jongin being an annoying hovers the chocolate biscuit over the rice and shakes it, "don't do it! Ah don't!" Jongdae complains.
 
Sehun smirks while Jongin gets a hold of pepper in his hand. " Huh. What's with the black pepper. Put it down." Jongdae commands, trying to show them ( and the viewers) who the hyung is but, the annoying maknaes doesn't give him a rest when Jongin gets another item in his hand.
 
"It's this. We really need to put this in."
 
"Why would you put that in? You can't." Jongdae rejects.
 
"If you just eat rice it's burdensome."  
 
"Let's put ramyun too."
 
"How can you put ramyun too?" Jongdae rolls his eyes. The amount of annoying ness they are bringing in makes the vocalist boil up. He wants to hold them and bang their heads together like he does in their dorm, but that thought disappears realising that this is a family show. He can kill Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin when they have stopped filming.
 
 
///
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan is all alone. Waiting for his turn for the hoddeuk, he mentally sighs and thinks about Sehun. If the other members would have agreed that Sehun would come as well, then Luhan wouldn't be so Sehun deprived.
 
When it is finally his turn for the hoddeuk, he calms himself down because there is no way he wants to squeal in joy like he does when they are not filming as he has an image to portray. The manly Luhan.
 
 
 
Sehun on the other hand waits impatiently for Luhan to come back. He doesn't care about Suho and Chanyeol (ouch) but he only wants Luhan. Furrowing his brows, he walks back and forth.
 
"Sehun-ah I think they are eating something by themselves." Jongdae says and Sehun agrees.
 
"They are 100%. That's why I said I should go grocery shopping." Pulling out his phone, he scrolls through his contact list until it lands on Luhan's name. He is hungry.
 
Even though he is throwing a tantrum, a message wouldn't hurt his pride.
 
 
To Luhannie:
 
Yah, comeback to me.
 
----
 
He is hungry for Luhan.
 
 
///
 
 
Jongin is beyond pissed. He bets with Sehun that the whole episode will not show the couple together, after all, Kyungsoo is around the vocalists more. He's with Baekhyun, then with Jongdae. 
 
 
During the break of their shooting, Jongin is even more pissed when Kyungsoo declines his request of sitting together and eating their meals. Instead Kyungsoo volunteers himself to cook the meat with Jongdae.
 
 Jongin practically comes to the conclusion that Kyungsoo hates spending time with him.
 
 
"You're reading too much between the lines." Sehun says matter of fact as he eyes his best friend who looks constipated.
 
"Don't give me some advices when you're being unfair to your boyfriend." Jongin deadpans, glaring at Sehun. "You're too jealous because of Minseok hyung."
 
 
Sehun frowns, "I am not!"
 
"Yes you are!"
 
"I am not!" He continues to deny.
 
"Minseok hyung is his best friend."
 
"Give Kyungsoo hyung some space."
 
"At least I'm not insecure like you!"
 
"I'm insecure? Have you seen yourself?"
 
Grabbing each other's collar of their jackets, both maknaes carry on to throw fits of snappy comments and denials.
 
 
"Hey hey hey guys! Calm down!" Luhan comes in between them, "we are about to start recording so stop acting like babies!" 
 
 
Being the faithful boyfriends they are, it's either Kyungsoo or Luhan to stop the bickering. The first thing Jongin realises is that Luhan is not Kyungsoo. It ticks him off.
 
"Says you." He spats as he pushes himself off and storms out of the bedroom. When Jongin is out of sight, Luhan turns around the maknae with a knowing look.
 
 
Exhaling a sigh, Sehun takes his hat off and runs a hand through his blonde locks, "he's fine, just thinking too much. I'm fine." 
 
Luhan cups Sehun's cheeks cautiously, eyeing up the younger's sharp eyes, "then, are we okay?"
 
Sehun throws a soft chuckle before leaning into the delicate touch, eyes closing and finally letting out a small smile. Wrapping his own hands around Luhan's, Sehun lets out a contended sigh. Luhan's touch seems so heavenly and he feels at ease already.
 
" I can't believe that I'm saying this but Jongin is right. And... we're more than okay."
 
Luhan smiles even brightly. 
 
Sehun swears that Luhan is the most breathtaking person (or things) he has ever seen in his life.
 
"Yah hyung, kiss me." Sehun commands, shifting his hand and pointing it towards his lips. 
 
Luhan chuckles, "being a spoiled baby." He comments but nether less, Luhan slightly tip toes and presses his soft lips onto the maknae's.
 
Sehun smiles in the kiss, totally satisfied and inside his head he notes that in the end it's worth it.
 
 
///
 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo is outside giving his all to start the fire. He groans and curses mentally when the said fire doesn't  even light up. Maybe he should have agreed to Jongin's request, he thinks as he adds more coal in. Shaking his head a little, he shrugs away the thought because what he is doing now is only for Jongin after all.
 
Jongin loves meat. 
 
Kyungsoo will cook for Jongin even in this terrible weather. (He mentally says that he is also cooking for the rest of the members, but a little more for Jongin.)
 
 
Inside, Jongin is pretty much giving up. He is hungry. He is angry.
 
Sehun gets up from his seat as he looks outside the window, " I think it's hard to light on the fire. They still haven't lit it on." he announces to the members-well Jongin mostly.
 
By the time Sehun announces that, Jongin is already eating his rice, not waiting for the grilled meat and Kyungsoo. Sehun rolls his eyes at the sight. Typical scene.
 
When the members asks Sehun to go down and get the meat, he groans and he suggests Jongin to do it in which the tanned male throws him a look. Sehun frowns deeply because hey, wasn't it Jongin before complaining that there is no scene of him and his boyfriend together? In the end, it is Sehun.
 
 
 
"Are you cooking the meat with direct fire?" Sehun asks to Kyungsoo, just to make a small talk.
 
"Yes."
 
"It looks like bacon." 
 
"Doesn't it look good?"
 
"It looks delicious." Complimenting his cooking always make Kyungsoo blush and Sehun knows it. That's why even though when it sometimes taste bad, Sehun is the only one not throwing any remarks around because he knows it hurts Kyungsoo. The singer has even said to Sehun and only to Sehun (jokingly) that he has wanted Jongin to be a bit sensitive like the maknae. Kyungsoo and Sehun both laughed it out because there is no way that's going to happen. 
 
Jongin is an . Kyungsoo loves him that way.
 
 
When Sehun leaves with the meat in hand, he quickly makes his way upstairs. Placing the meat down on the table, everyone looks it in awe. But what's with the colour? Everyone dives in and they start to throw comments about it. 
 
The members finally decide that they should fry it instead of grill it, so it is Sehun who calls them inside.
 
"Hyungs are saying to just come up," Kyungsoo doesn't look up because he is disappointed. Why isn't it Jongin who is saying him to come up? "because we can't eat any of this meat."
 
Kyungsoo finally looks up at Sehun, no sign of Jongin. "Is it undercooked?"
 
 
"Not that, it tastes too..." Sehun hesitates to complete the sentence because he doesn't really like throwing his opinion like Jongin.
 
"Bitter?" Kyungsoo asks, face looking like a kicked puppy.
 
"Yes." Sehun gulps the lump of saliva in his throat because look at Kyungsoo, he seriously looks so rejected.
 
"Because it's burnt?" 
 
Sehun mentally prepares himself, "yes, it's too black."
 
Kyungsoo chews on his bottom lip, no sign of Jongin whatsoever.
 
 
Sehun comes back inside and throws a sigh, "it's too black outside that's why they can't tell." he says as he eyes Jongin.
 
"Let's eat separately and tell them to eat together." Jongin says and Sehun glares at his best friend. Jongin is being an , but it's the start. "This is what D.O hyung cooked right? Why are you doing this hyung? I'm disappointed." Yes, Jongin is being an . Everyone stays quiet, not interfering.
 
 
 
When Chanyeol fries the meat inside, Jongin is suddenly too bright. Placing the delicious meat onto the table he doesn't fail to compare Kyungsoo's and Chanyeol's meat.
 
The members say that they have to play a game to earn The Park Chanyeol meat. Yi Fan moans a bit, but agrees. In the first round, Tao, Luhan and Jongin wins. Sehun pouts slightly. He was this close!
 
Second round and Sehun hasn't even touched the meat. Tao who is sitting next to him has already eaten six pieces of heaven, Luhan on his other side has eaten three. The feeling of déjà vu hits him in the face (the time where Luhan and Yi Fan were crying while Sehun was in the middle, pretty much annoyed.) Grumpy Oh Sehun doesn't even bother to say anything next. 
 
Luhan sensing this playfully holds Sehun's arm and asks "Sehun ah, have you eaten it yet?" The younger male just looks at Luhan with a deeper frown (considering Sehun's face it's possible). Luhan smiles and throws a hearty laugh before hitting Sehun lightly on the arm, clearly enjoying how his boyfriend is being.
 
///
 
 
 
During their break, Kyungsoo and Jongdae comes inside groaning. Jongdae talks on and on about the wind nearly killing all his meat.
 
"You've worked hard!" Luhan beams, handing them the soup they promised to save for them. Both vocalists mumble a thanks as they sit in the living room comfortably. When the rest of the member joins them, they complain about the meat being too burnt and how bitter it was. They are too tired, so they drown them off while comfortably enjoying their soup.
 
In the corner of his eyes, Kyungsoo sees that Jongin is talking with Chanyeol, often throwing a child-like laughter of his and doing his signature move of hitting the person next to him. Kyungsoo doesn't fail to notice that Jongin's hand stays a bit too long onto Chanyeol's chest than usual.
 
"Here you go," Luhan passes a towel to Kyungsoo and Jongdae. "Shower after you guys are finished. You both stink!" The two vocalists doesn't disagree. Luhan leaves them both when he sees Sehun mouthing something in the line of 'let's go!'
 
 
"Hey, I'll take a shower first." Jongdae states, taking his empty bowl up and passing it to Zitao and Yi Fan. Kyungsoo hums in reply, looking down on his soup as he hears his boyfriend's laughter ringing. No attention whatsoever.
 
 
" Kyungsoo you need to hear this! Jongin was saying that-" Kyungsoo looks up at tall figure in front, showing his 19 pearly white teeth. 
 
 
"Yah hyung shut up! It's just our conversation, you don't need to bring him in!" Jongin deadpans, smacking the taller rapper. Kyungsoo furrows his brows and frowns.
 
"Well I'm sorry if I was going to barge in your conversation. If you're angry with me just say so, you don't have to ignore my presence, Kai." Kyungsoo snaps, getting up from his seat, taking his unfinished soup towards the sink. "I'm full," Kyungsoo passes his bowl to Yi Fan, "thanks hyung." With that, he leaves the kitchen.
 
 
///
 
 
 
"Kim Jongdae, open up!" Kyungsoo commands, banging the door loudly. "Why are you taking so long?! Open the door!"
 
 
"Yah! It's hyung to you and it's only been 5 minutes!" Jongdae shouts back from the shower. Let's just say that behind the camera, the exo boys are (mainly the vocalists) very vocal. Throwing a grunt, Kyungsoo makes his way in one of the bedroom only to screech when he witnesses Luhan down on the floor in front of Sehun's (clothed) crotch.
 
 
"Are you kidding me?! This room has camera on!" Kyungsoo covers his eyes with one of his hand and points toward the ceiling where the camera was placed with the other.
 
 
"Oh don't worry about it. The camera isn't on cause we are not in air. We were just doing a quickie-"
 
 
"I don't want to hear it Oh Sehun." Kyungsoo cuts in, turning around and leaving for maybe a quite and non-graphical room. Sometimes Sehun can be so straight forward, even more than Jongin. Shaking his head off, Kyungsoo shrugs the thought of his boyfriend.
 
 
When Kyungsoo has nowhere else to go, he ends up sitting outside. The staff members were currently eating their dinner, Sehun and Luhan were in the room, Jongdae in the bathroom, the rest of the members were in the other bedroom. Heaving up a sigh, the vocalist shivers slightly at the cold chill. Humming softly, he looks up at the trees which were shaking so violently.
 
"Here you are." Kyungsoo freezes. It's Jongin. "I was looking for you but...I couldn't find you." 
 
"Well you didn't do a good job." Kyungsoo says, eyes shifting from the trees to the night sky. "There's only two rooms and an open kitchen. How hard can it be." 
 
 
"Can I sit next to you?" Kyungsoo doesn't reply. Jongin doesn't wait for it too. "Listen, I was being stupid...I shouldn't have acted that way. I'm sorry." Kyungsoo sighs, looking towards his right and tiredly eyes Jongin.
 
 
"Look it's-"
 
"I am terribly sorry. I promise I won't act like this ever again and I'll defiantly not be selfish! It's just that you were spending too much time with others and I felt neglected. I asked you to sit with me, but you rejected it and went outside with Jongdae hyung. Even though Sehun was right, I was acting like an -"
 
A soft pair of plump lips crashes onto Jongin's, cutting off his self-criticising comments. Jongin's eyes blink for a few seconds, processing what was happening before he also closes his eyes softly and wraps an arm around Kyungsoo's waist. 
 
Breaking free from the kiss, they both gasp for air as they join their foreheads together. Eyes twinkling into small crescents, they both smile softly.
 
"You weren't the only one at fault. I made you feel that way, so I take half of the responsibility." With that, their lips meet once again.
 
 
"Kyungsoo you can use the shower now-oh my god!" Jongdae screeches this time, interrupting the kiss. "I don't want to be traumatised!" Throwing the wet towel, Jongdae roars. Jongin chuckles while Kyungsoo flares in anger. This is payback, isn't it.
 
"Yeah yeah whatever. Oh yeah, Jongdae hyung can you go to the top bedroom and bring my bag please, you owe me." Jongin says smilingly, eyes glinting with mischievousness. Jongdae nods his head and leaves. 
 
 
"Hey, isn't that room where Sehun and Luhan-"
 
"Yep." 
 
A moment later, they both hear a high pitched scream which belonged to no other than Jongdae. 
 
 
"Serves him right for calling us the traumatising one." The dancer says. Kyungsoo laughs and Jongin wraps both of his arms around the smaller body protectively. 
 
 
Sometimes Jongin can be an , and Kyungsoo loves it.
 
 
 
///
 
 
 
When the maknae lines mention about yaja time, the older members groans. They know what is actually coming towards them because hey, Sehun plus Zitao plus Jongin equals trouble. Minseok especially feels threatened by this.
 
 
"Minnie, go up first and show us your talent." It's Sehun commanding him. He is the first target obviously, because Minseok is close with Luhan and Kyungsoo, no way Jongin and Sehun backing away from this.
 
 
"Do I have to do it?" He says calmly, looking at them both. 
 
"Of course you have to. I want to see it because you're cute." Jongin says, trying to sound innocent. When Minseok shows his gwiyomi, there's a roar of laughter and he feels more embarrassed. The younger ones are going to get it, he mentally thinks as he finishes up his task and sits down. 
 
 
"Luhannie," Sehun calls out, eyeing Luhan with a mischievous smile, "write your name with your ."
 
Luhan eyes his boyfriend with shock. Is this guy serious?! Luhan has this urge to pull his hair out of his head because his freaking hurts from before.
 
Nevertheless, Luhan stands up and swiftly writes his name. He tries to show his fluidity, covering up his groans. Sehun smirks softly, they should do yaja time often.
 
"Luhan why are you writing in Korean, write it in hanja." It's troublesome Jongdae commanding, and Luhan swears that he is doing this on purpose. He looks at his boyfriend quickly, mouth agape. It wasn't his fault when Jongdae arrived when they were having . Shrugging the thought off, Luhan starts while pressing his lips firmly together.
 
Sehun notes it all and he glares at Jongdae. " We can't understand, let's stop." Jongdae quickly says, nervously smiling. If he does any further harm to Luhan, it will be his turn as a target .
 
 
When it's 11 pm, the reversal roles are over and suddenly,  Sehun feels all scared. At the corner if his eyes he can see Minseok and Jongdae approaching him. Sehun denies that he hasn't picked on them as he silently pleas for Luhan to help him. Luhan smiles affectionately, walking behind where the younger male was sitting and he runs his hand over his chin before going off and attacking Zitao.
 
 
For the first time, Sehun truly believes that there is karma.
 
 
///
 
"Let's wear this." Sehun suggests, picking up the couple pyjamas. Luhan looks up from his bed, witnessing the gift he had given Sehun when he returned to Korea after a long time. Smiling at the sight, Luhan grabs the maknae's wrist and pulls him near his face so he can plant a soft peck.
 
"Okay." Luhan hums happily, taking the pyjama from his boyfriend's hand.
 
"What was that for?" Sehun asks, fingers lingering over his 'marked' lips as he eyes his boyfriend undressing. His sharp eyes roaming around the smooth exposed porcelain skin.
 
 
"I love you." Luhan says smilingly, looking at Sehun directly. "Now you change too!"
 
 
Sehun swears that his heart just skipped a beat. 
 
 
 
///
 
 
When everything started to be alright, Jongin had to ruin it. Sehun groans annoyingly when his 'best friend' comes inside the room and states that he is sleeping over with him. 
 
"No! I'm sleeping with Luhan, you sleep with Kyungsoo hyung!" Sehun pushes Jongin out of the bed (well Jongin was about to lie down).
 
 
"He is not sleeping with me Sehunnie! Tell him to calm his hormones down first ." Kyungsoo enters the room as well , crossing his arms over his chest.
 
"Ew! Go to the bathroom!" Sehun harshly pushes him off the bed, resulting the ballet boy to fall down on the cold wooden floor.
 
"I can't help it. There's Minseok hyung having a bath-"
 
 
"Oh what's the matter?" Speak of the devil, "Hannie, I'm sleeping with you!" The oldest male chides as he dives to where Luhan is. Sehun's left eye twitches.
 
 
"So it's decided. Sehun and Jongin sleeping." Kyungsoo firmly says, as he heads out of the room.
 
 
"Yah Kim Jongin, go to the bathroom. I don't want anything dirty in this bed." Sehun furiously says, and Jongin pulls out his middle finger before heading towards the bathroom.
 
 
 
///
 
 
 
When the exo members prepare to sleep, Sehun is the most grumpy one. Jongin nudges him hardly, whispering that they are on air and he has to fix his bratty attitude. Sehun rolls his eyes and is about to throw a snappy comment when he notices that a message has been sent to him.
 
 
From Luhannie:
 
Sorry Sehunnie >< 
 
 
Smiling softly at the message, he replies back ( even though they are like right next to each other).
 
To Luhannie:
 
I'm sleeping with you tonight. I'm 100% sure this idiot is going to sneak out.
 
 
From Luhannie:
 
Yes baby :) now good night! 
 
 
 
Just in cue, Minseok gets up from his side and turns off the light.
 
"Sleep well babies." Sehun wishes aloud solely to Luhan (well he had to make it plural), Minseok and Jongin rolls their eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
When the cameras are all shut and the crew members go off to sleep, the tanned dancer immediately gets up from the bed. Sehun calls out for Luhan excitedly. The older male gets up from his bed cautiously and approaches towards the maknae.
 
Jongin fake gags as he purposely kicks Sehun and darts towards his own lover.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Kyungsoo," Jongin softly says, crouching down so he can whisper in his boyfriend's ear, "give me your hand now. I'm sleeping here."
 
 
Kyungsoo who is half asleep frowns, " it's cold in here, get inside." 
 
"No I'm sleeping here!" If Kyungsoo was wide awake he would have definitely thrown a scolding, but he is tired.
 
"Come here," he says, lifting his blankets up, motioning the dancer to come inside and he does so.
 
"It's uncomfortable though." Jongin complains, snuggling deep into Kyungsoo's warmth. Kyungsoo grunts softly but lifts himself up and lies down on top of Jongin.
 
"Happy?"
 
"Very happy." A soft peck planting on the singer's forehead as a smile plasters on his handsome face.
 
 
 
These two maknaes are head over heels for their boyfriends, so it is definite that they would act all grumpy and bratty when they see that their loved ones are too engrossed with others than them.
 
 
These selfish hearts of Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin. This process will carry on and on again.
 
 
 
///
 
A/N- finished! Sorry to destroy your expectations guys!
 
Comments are appreciated and stay subscribed! Thank you for reading.