Musk and Vanilla Lace.

"Hey I don't think that this colour will be look good in our room you know, too dark. I want something subtle."

"You didn't tell me so I bought you this blue one."

 

With a groan slipped out Kyungsoo's mouth, he frustratedly messed his hair up. "You spaced out too much, Chanyeol.".

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo just bought a condo together, Chanyeol thought it would be easier for Kyungsoo, since he got a job in town as a jurnalist and Chanyeol couldn't be more proud of him. Chanyeol wouldn't mind to leave his precious job for Kyungsoo, 'it's not hard to find a job there in town, Kyungsoo. Don't worry about me. They absolutely need a photographer like me in their galeries.' Chanyeol said. Well it turned out that it wasn't that hard, surprinsingly. Kyungsoo is happy with that, more like relived. 

 

 

 

 

Today is their first morning to be living together, literally, Kyungsoo who was still wearing his boxer groggily climbed down the bed and found his way to the bathroom and brushed his teeth before preparing their breakfast. It's 7:03am, as you can see, Chanyeol wouldn't wake up before Kyungsoo jumped onto him and told him that the breakfast is ready. But today, Kyungsoo wouldnn't do that, he was in rush, tapping his feet nervously as waiting for the water to boil,

 

'Damn it. I shouldn't have asked for it last night. Now I'm late. What a great day.' Kyungsoo thought.

 

With a rush Kyungsoo made a cup of coffee and sighed when he knew that it was 7:11am already, he knew he was gonna make it, he just need to speed up, a little more. Sprinted towards the bathroom, he quickly took a shower. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol who was already awake, chuckled at his boyfriend. 'He needs to stop making so many noises when he's in panic.'. Quietly Chayeol stepped inside the bathroom, undressing himself before he wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. Kyungsoo sighed softly and pressed a small kiss on his boyfriend's arm, "I'm sorry I woke you up.", "That's okay. At least I can have a bath together with you.", Chanyeol brusted into a laughter and nuzzled his nose against the back of Kyungsoo's ear, pressed a trail of small kisses on his shoulder. Chanyeol always loved how Kyungsoo smells; Musk and vanilla lace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But after all, Kyungsoo felt like a home and reminded him how home wasn't a place anymore, people could be home as well.