The Wolf Pack

Little Red Riding Hae

THE WOLF PACK CHAPTER II

 

 

As the older turned to see the frightened boy, the bright full moon started to show. Howling of wolves was heard all around the woods. Donghae looked around in fear. Eunhyuk saw shadows lurking around them.

“Kid, run! It’s not save here!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“But, what about you hyung?” the boy asked in a worried tone.

“Just, Hurry up!” Eunhyuk gave him a death glare.

Donghae ran into the bushes and looked back for a while with an unsure look. The latter nodded at him assuringly and with that the little boy ran to the darkness of the forest, completely disappearing. Eunhyuk heard growls and howling from all around him.  . Other wolves. Surely a pack or more. Just then, a familiar chuckle was heard from the bushes. Following, a familiar figure or figures came out from the darkness of the woods.

“Ahh... Eunhyuk, the forest’s bravest wolf they say” the voice said mockingly.

Eunhyuk hisses as soon as he recognizes the familiar man who was talking to him. The familiar man was followed by more of shadows who he was starting to recognize too. It was no other than one of his enemies.

“Kris” he hissed.

“So glad you remember me” He chuckled playfully.

Kris is the leader of the Dark Moon pack. Along with his beta, Joonmyeon and his other ten pack members; they were one of the most dominating packs in the forest. One of the most least-friendly also. Eunhyuk was never a patient person especially with es like Kris.

“What do you want?!”

“Simple, I’m going to give you a punishment for hurting my pack members and going in and out of our territory without permission like this.” The tall male smirked.

“I’ve gotten away from you guys for a million times and you expect to win this time?” Eunhyuk snorted.

“Well, no. But with a bit of help from your little friend here, we believe we can”

Kris signaled some of his pack members and two of them, Kai and Sehun, he thinks, drags a really familiar also, unconscious little boy. Donghae. Hyukjae gave Kris a sharp glare which Kris just relpied with a cocky smirk.

“Why are you guys getting him into this?”

“Well, we saw you got quite fond of him so why not use him as bait?”

“Fond. Yeah right. He was going to be my prey for a while until you came. I didn’t want to share”

“If he is not that important. You can leave without a fight but, he's ours. You won’t mind right? ” the leader his eyebrow with a smirk.

“No. He’s my prey. My prey”

The full moon rises to the sky and shines brightly giving light to the forest. The Dark Moon leader smirked and with that the Dark Moon pack along with Eunhyuk turned into the true beast they are. As dark shadows swoon around them, they turned into what they really are, beastly but elegant wolves.

“Glad, to be back like this. Definitely better than being a useless human.” A familiar blonde-brown wolf ‘said’

“Give me back my prey you worthless, weak creature! Catch one yourself”

The little prey boy is still lying unconscious on the ground, guarded by the two wolves who dragged him here. The boy had a few bruises on his perfectly smooth skin. He should've known a boy like him won't last a minute in the forest, especially at night.

“Either you go alone and we keep this boy or you let us too destroy you and we let him go”

“Hmm... let me think, what about this?”

The wolf with different shades of brown from light to dark combining beautifully, Eunhyuk, attacked the other wolf furiously while the other just howled in pain and fought back uselessly. The pack members didn’t stay still of course. They started growling and attacking Eunhyuk by the order of the beta. Surrounding him strategically, the Dark Moon pack started attacking him with synchronization. The pack is well trained indeed, but they weren’t and will never be as fast, as powerful, and as clever as Eunhyuk. He passed them swiftly all like they were just little bunnies hopping around, got his unprotected little prey on his back and  he  ran with the speed of light. The pack members chased after him with all their power but, it was no use of course.

He walked around the dark forest and found a pretty save cave too rest there. Even passing the Moon Pack was easy for him; he earned some little scars spread all over his body. He growled when he placed  his paw on one of the scars, which looked pretty serious. He noticed the still unconscious boy was shivering because of the cold night.  He looked at the little boy’s angelic sleeping form. He shifted closer to the small figure and checked if he is okay. Even though with a few bruises on his soft skin, he was completely fine. He moved his beastly face closer to the boy’s angelic face, suddenly having the urge to wake him up by his face.

Then again, what will the boy think when he wakes up with a wolf his face, he might die of fear. Eunhyuk took another look to the innocent boy’s face, suddenly feeling guilty for getting him into all of this. Wait, he shouldn’t be guilty. The boy is his prey. But he’s so innocent. But it's how it goes.  Eunhyuk’s having a mental battle inside his head. Getting tired and sick of thinking, he decided, he's just going to decide what he is going to do with the boy tomorrow. And with the thought, he took a comfortable position and dashed to sleep.

The next morning, the now-awake boy’s eye flung open and while rubbing his eyes, he looked around just to find Eunhyuk sleeping comfortably near him. He didn’t remember what happened at all. Well, he remembered Eunhyuk telling him to go, he went into the deep dark forest and everything turned blank. That's all. Everything happened so fast. Is he ever going to get to his granny's house? He really shouldn't have gone here alone. Now, he got into trouble and maybe both his parents and his granny is worried about him. He sighed and frowned. Looking at the older male, he saw the scars all over the latter’s body. He widened his eyes in shock; did this have anything to do with him? He slowly moved closer to the older male, and then he touched one of the scars gently. Still, with his abnormal senses, the older flung his eyes open and gave a glare to the boy. The boy backed in fear because he swore the latter’s eye turned gold.