Meeting The Wolf

Little Red Riding Hae

MEETING THE WOLF CHAPTER I

 

 

In a beautiful, calm village lived a little boy, Lee Donghae. He was always the talk of the town for his innocence, kindness, and beauty. The humble and kind boy was everyone’s favorite boy, he was simply perfection and of course his parents are proud of him. One morning, the boy was getting ready for a leave somewhere.

 Umma, Appa I'm going!" The cute boy said with a smile.

"Be careful Hae! We love you" His parents said as they kissed his cheeks softly.

"Nae! Bye~" He said as he skipped out of the house.

His parents were waving him goodbye from the door frame and he waved back as he walked in the woods. His most loveable granny was sick and everyone knows nothing can heal her but, food. So here he is, walking through the small path in the middle of the woods, to go to his granny's house that's so far from his house.

He doesn't know why his granny lives so far away deep in the woods. Maybe she lives there because of the great view. Who knows?  His parents wanted to come but, Donghae's mother is having a pretty serious flu so.. He's on his own. Appa can take care of Umma and I'll take care Granny. I am already a big boy after all he thought as he smiled to himself. Just his smile made the dark woods, a bit brighter than usual. He walked a long way and stopped a few times to admire flowers or little animals not noticing someone in the darkness of the woods was following him,

The creature hiding in the darkness watches the cute and innocent boy as he picked pretty red flowers in the side of the path and continued walking while humming cheerfully. He watched him filled with hunger. That boy would be a really nice meal! He thought as he smirked. He followed the clueless boy silently.  The boy was starting to get scared because the evil aura that was obviously coming from the creature. Too much focusing on the creepy aura he took the wrong turn and by then, he didn't know where he's going anymore.

"Uh-oh" He muttered.

The creature hiding in the bushes smirked when he saw the perfect chance. Just then, a little spark of red light showed up and Little Donghae looked back, afraid. Something came out from the bushes and he was ready to scream until he saw the one coming out from the bushes is a human. He sighed in relief. The man was blonde and looks like he was a few years older than him. The man looked at him with a stunning smile or… smirks.

"What are you doing here kid? Are you lost?" He asked, cocking his eyebrow.

"Yes... Can you help me to go to Everlasting Lake please? My granny is sick and I really need to bring food and medicine to her house that's near the Lake." He looked at the man with pleading eyes.

"Of course" The man nodded at the cute boy., he had to say those eyes was irresistible. 

"Thank you so much!" The boy grinned and bowed at him.

"You're welcome"

The rest of the journey was silent. No talking at all. Donghae followed the latter around the woods quietly. But soon, he became bored. Being the active and fun boy he is, he decided to break the silence.

"May I know your name?"

"It's Eunhyuk" He didn't even look back.

"Uhh... I'm Donghae"

Donghae. Eunhyuk nodded while remembering the name in his head.  The creature or the man or Eunhyuk or whatever people want to call him could've just simply pounce the boy and eat him right now but, seeing the cute boy giggling and smiling cutely just every time he sees a little butterfly made him want to see the innocent human boy just a little longer. 

"So Eunhyuk-ssi what should I call you? How old are you anyway~" The little boy tilts his head curiously.

"I'm... um... 18", He replied. Yeah, with a zero on the back.

"Then, can I call you hyung?” He stared at Eunhyuk, blinking innocently.

He didn't reply but, something pushed him to nod. The smaller boy grinned brightly. He couldn't help to look back to the boy. The boy is supposed to be his meal but... Looking at him, he couldn't even touch him a bit. He was walking pointlessly and the boy was starting to get unsure about where is Eunhyuk actually leading him.

"Hyung~ Are you sure this is the way to Everlasting Lake? It seems further and more tiring" The boy whined childishly. He was tired of all the walking and it was starting to get dark.

"You're the one who made it feel longer” Eunhyuk replied flatly.

Then suddenly Eunhyuk remembered something. He stopped walking. He looked to the skies which were getting darker and darker every second.

"Hyung, you all right?"

 . The dark, the night. And tonight’s a full moon. Yes, Tonight is a full moon and in full moons you know what will happen. Eunhyuk is a shifter-werewolf. He could shift to any form any time and he can change back any time too. Except, on a full moon. During full moon, every shifter wolf of any kind will turn in to a wolf just as soon the light of the full moon touch their skin. The boy looked at him, worried. Eunhyuk turned back facing the boy.

"Hyung?"