New School

The New Me.... A Gangster?

*Edited* I added more at the end in the purple :)

*Present time*

Today was the first day going to my new school we decided.. well my 'parents' decided to change schools since we got a new house and the school was further away... I know what your problay thinking shouldnt they be transferring me too a school closer to our house? But no... they just like making me suffer since i had to walk to school and walk back.

I woke up early as usuall to prepare breakfast for them and do some chores. "Omma appa breakfast is ready" i said as i laid out the food on the table. My 'parents' came out and sat down to eat, nothing has changed i would still grab my food and go sit in the corner to eat. After they finished eating since i got less food all the time i waited for them to finish then i had to wash the dishes.

I grabed their plates but i accidently dropped one instantly i knew i was gonna be in deep .

"!! usless piece of appologise and clean this up!!!" my 'mother' shouted at me "I..im sorry this wont happen again i promise!" even now im still afraid of them. "Wait before you clean it up you need to be punished!" "KNEEL!" i kneeled down as 'father' got some hot water and then pured the hot water on my arm.

"Ahhhh appa stop it hurts!!!!!" i begged him while tears were dripping on the floor "You deserve it! STOP crying you baby" "Now appologise!!" "Im sorry i promise this wont happen again!" i was still kneeling down.

When he finished pouring the hot water on my arm my 'mother' slapped me 5 times on one cheek then 5 on the other. "Stay kneeling until i come back!". She came back with a wipe. "Roll your shirt up....NOW!" before i could think she wiped me across my stomach. "aahhhhh" thats all that could come out of my mouth "Now you can go clean it up" she said will smirking. I went to go dress my wounds...hurt like hell.

After that incident i got ready for school. I said goodbye to my 'parents'... thankgod i could get away from them for a few hours. I finally reached the school after a long walk, I got my locker number and my class list. I started searching for my locker but i couldnt find it and i didnt want to ask anyone else because i didnt like talking with other people.

Atlast i found it! i put my things inside and started looking for my first class that started in 10 minutes.

I somehow found the class really easily, i entered the class with people staring at me... i didnt like it. I sat at a random seat and waited for the bell.

*Riiiimnnnggg*

I heard the bell and the rest of the class rushed through the door and sat down. The teacher walked in and greeted the class "Hello class" she looked around and saw me "Oh we must have a new student please introduce yourself" she asked me. I stood up and introduced myself "H..hello my names Hyeri nice to meet you all". I sat back down and we continued class.

Soon it was break time and then i realised I FORGOT TO MAKE MY LUNCH!! because of the incident.... and i cant buy food cuz i dont have money. I made my way to the cafeteria and sat on a table alone since i didnt make any friends and i didnt want to ask to sit with anyone cuz im not good at socialising. 

I sat there awkwardly just waiting for break time to finish until a group of girls sorounded the table. "Hi you must be new here im Yeojin and this is Miyoung, Hyesun, Ari and EunMi shes the maknae of our group.. we are Black Pearl".

"Oh hello nice to meet you guys im Hyeri" i said.

"Do you want to come sit with us?" i think it was Hyesun who said that.

"Are you sure?" i asked.

"Of course come on!" Eunmi grabbed my arm and took me to there table.

"Dont you have anything to eat?" Miyoung asked me.

"Oh no i forgot to make my lunch" i said hoping they wouldnt ask anything else.

"Oh ok" Miyoung said

After the awkward conversation i could hear girls screaming as they surrounded the cafeteria door. I saw 6 guys come out.

 

 

Okay 2nd chapter up! sorry this chapter was really boring i promise it will be more exciting later on!

Thankyou for reading!

Subscribe and comment!