13th Birthday

The New Me.... A Gangster?

Authors POV

*Hyeri's 13th birthday at the orphanage*

"Happy birthday too you happy birthday too you happy birthday dear Hyeri happy birthday to you" everyone sang as a caretaker took out a cupcake with a candle in it."Make a wish!" the caretaker said as hyeri blew out the candle. She wished to be adopted to a good family, after she ate the cupcake she went to go play with the other children.

Later while the children were still playing a women and a man came in to have a look at the kids. When the woman saw hyeri she whispered to the man "Lets take her, she will be perfect.....for our needs" and started laughing. The man just nodded.

The couple told the caretaker that they wanted hyeri but then they bribed her to not tell anyone about the adoption.

"Hyeri come here' the caretaker said as hyeri walked over. "Go pack your stuff and say goodbye to the others your going home!" when hyeri heard the news she got so excited and happy. Hyeri came back after packing her suitcase "Hyeri say hello to your new parents" "Hello im Hyeri nice to meet you!" hyeri said as she bowed. "So cute!" her 'mother' said while patting her head and put a fake smile on her face.

Hyeri's POV

OMG OMG!!! finally my wish came true! Im finally going home with my new family! While we were in the car omma and appa kept talking about rules that i have to follow there was like hundreds and hundreds of rules i couldnt remember all. When we reached home my new 'father' showed me to my room it was empty... i didnt have a bed to sleep on or a matress.

He threw my luggage on the floor and told me to go wash the dishes. "Me?" i asked him nicely but he started shouting at me "Who else?! why do u think we adopted u?" "To take care of me like family?" i said feeling scared. "You wish NOW GO DO THE DISHES!! ill let you of this time since you just came but next time i will punish you if you dont do what i say!" "yy...yes father" i stuttered as i started to do the dishes.

I felt like crying but i didnt dare too i was so scared so i just obeyed him. "Ive finished doing the dishes father" 

"Good im going to go take a nap now so if i hear a noise from you you will get punished!" he told me. I thought that after that i could go unpack and rest but then my 'mother' came towards me "Prepare dinner for us now!" she shouted 

"B..but i dont know how to cook" i answered hoping she would be nicer than father. I thought wrong...

"THAN LEARN" she smacked me across my cheek leaving a red mark, she showed me how to cook a few dishes but didnt give me alot of information and expected me to remember exactly how to make it. "Starting from tomorrow you will prepare breakfast and dinner for us" and then she just left.

I ran towards my room and closed the door. I started crying because of the way they treated me i wanted to go back to the orphanage so badly but i knew i couldnt escape. I finished unpacking my luggage when i heard my mother shout "Dinner time!"  i went towards the table and sat down on a chair.

"WHAT do you think your doing?!" she yeld at me "Im sitting down to have dinner mother" "NO! you dont deserve to sit down on a chair who do you think you are?! Take your food and go sit in the corner, dont look at us ill lose my appetite".

I took my plate and sat in the corner there wasnt much food on my plate. I thought to myself is it going to be like this forever? 

 

 

 

Sorry if this is not up to your standard but ill try my best! 

I hope you guys didnt fall asleep while reading ahahaha

Btw the abusing starts later on so be aware.

Thankyou for reading and hope you guys enjoy!

Comment and subscribe!