Who and Why!?!

Cut By Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Waee!??!!" Ricky was devastated.

"Umm, guys we have trouble coming again!!" Niel ran away first.

"Yah, Niel hyung wait for me!!" ChangJo followed Niel and left the others.

"Ditchers!!" Ricky yelled.

"Hey guys lets go to that alley right there, palli!" L.Joe pointed out and everyone followed.

"Today we run for our lives!!" Ricky exclaimed.

"Teen Top Fighting huh!" They went into the alley and hid from their screaming fans.

"Oh Niel and ChangJo 'The Ditchers' are also here," Ricky said full of jealousy (RickJo moment!).

ChunJi leaned on the 'wall' making a thud.

"Chunji, why did you lean on that door so hard!?!" L.Joe whispered/screamed madly.

"I'm sooryy, I didn't know there was a door there." ChunJi defended.

"Whatever, just stop arguing, you sound like a married couple." C.A.P stated.

"No we don't!" ChunJi and L.Joe yelled in unison.

"Don't try to cover it we all know you kissed." Ricky bursted out laughing while ChunJi held his cheek 

"Ho..w d-did you find out?!?" ChunJi yelled blushing and L.Joe kicked his ankle; he winced in pain

"I mean...no we didn't!" Chunji covered up

"What was that 'thud' sound?" Kim ~~~~ said from the other side of the door.

"Guys, hold the door, this door probably opens from the outside!" Niel demaded.

"What if the door opens inside?" ChangJo asked. "Then were screwed," L.Joe cleared out.

_____________

Kim ~~~~ POV

"What was that 'thud' sound?" I put my spoon of icecream down and opened the door.

Boom, boom, boom,boom,boom, boom

Six boys were inside my house on the floor with terrified eyes.

"Annyeong haseyo!" They all said

Why are there six boys laying on the ground in my house?!?

"Niel, I hear the fans screams coming closer." A boy with with a cute baby face was whispering to the guy with thick lips.

"Chesuamida, but we are going to let ourselves in." A guy that looked older then all of them apologized and entered into my living room.

I stood there shocked, I had no words, but two.

"Dugu (who) and wae?!?!" I yelled walking to the living room furious.

"Hyung she doesn't know who we are!" The cute one said relieved.(Ricky)

"Wait, why are you so releived that I don't know you?"

"Hyung should we tell her?" The cute one told the mature one. (Ricky and C.A.P)

"No not now. Later" The mature one replied (C.A.P).

"At least tell me your names and why you're here in MY house!" I really wanted an answer.

"I'm C.A.P," the mature one cleared out. "I'm Ricky," the cute one said. "I'm ChangJo," the tallest one told me. "I'm Niel!" The guy with thick lips smiled. "I'm ChunJi and you're beautiful," that guy is flirty, gotta watch out for him. "L.Joe and how about you?" he looks cold and mean.

"I'm Kim ~~~~" I bowed 90 degrees and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter