Part Nine

The Bus (더 바스)

Soora is currently in her job with Taeyeon, Soora can't wait to get her end of the month salary. Just then, Ken entered the room. She sighed and took his order.

 

You: What do you want?

 

Ken: Just seeing you.

 

You: Order or I might kick you out.

 

Ken: Waah, chill... I want the usuals.

 

You: French vanilla? I'll be back to get your drink sir.

 

Ken: Ppali~ can't go a day without seeing you...

 

Soora didn't hear when he said that, she opened the kitchen door rudely and yelled Kens order.

 

Taeyeon: Hey, you okay?

 

You: Ken is here... Why is he here?!

 

Taeyeon: Strange... Ken isn't always like that. Maybe... Just maybe, he likes you?

 

You: What?!

 

Taeyeon: There's a possibility... I mean... Rumor has it that he hasn't have his first love yet.

 

You: That's not gonna happen... I like Daehyun.

 

Kens order was already placed beside her, she picked it up and went to Kens table.

 

Ken: Thanks :)

 

You: You're welcome. *about to walk away*

 

Ken: Wait!

 

You: What?

 

Ken: Lets get out of here.

 

You: You nuts? Can't you see I am currently working.

 

Ken ignored what she said, he grabbed her hand and walk out of the restaurant. She screamed, yelling at him to let her go but he was too ignorant. They stopped at a park with a small lake beside them.

 

You: What are we doing here? I have to go back.

 

Ken: Listen to me.

 

You: *sighs*

 

Ken: This might be hard for me as its hard to you... But...

 

Soora looked at him as if he was about to blurt out something top secret, she really has no time for her. Suddenly, Daehyun appeared from behind.

 

Daehyun: Soora-yah...

 

You: Oh? Oppa! *instantly smiles*

 

Daehyun: Ken... What are you doing here?

 

Ken: Just wanted to give back Soora her wallet.

 

You: Huh? My wallet?

 

Ken: You dropped it at school yesterday behind the door.

 

You: Oh, thanks.

 

She got her wallet back, she put it back in her pocket. Then, Ken said he has to leave... So it leaves Soora and Daehyun together.

 

Daehyun: I have bad news and good news, which one do you want to hear first?

 

You: Good news :D

 

Daehyun: Good news is that... I have been selected as a participant in Performing Arts Club to perform in some plans :D

 

You: Chukahae! And bad news?

 

Daehyun: Its in Japan and I have to stay there for 3 days... I'm leaving later night.

 

It was silent, why does Daehyun need to leave so early? She wasn't ready to not be with him for 3 days... That's too long for her.

 

You: Oh... Do you want me to send you to the airport?

 

Daehyun: Of course, after all... You are my girlfriend ^^

 

You: Since when? :p

 

Daehyun: Since the day I confess... You're mine ;)

 

You: Aigoo... *links his arms*

 

Daehyun: You're mine okay? No one can steal you from me.

 

He gave Soora a peck on the cheeks, she blushed.

At night, they both went to the airport together. At the end of the line, where Daehyun has to go in. Soora gave him a last hug...

 

You: Don't leave.

 

Daehyun: I have to...

 

You: Alright... See you in three days. I'm going to miss you.

 

Daehyun: Me too... I told Taeyeon to take care of you *pouts*

 

Soora kissed him on the lips, Daehyun was stunned cause Soora finally kiss him first. He giggled and hug her one more time and then its time to enter the room. She waved, Daehyun gave her a flying kiss and walked in.

 

She sighed... Soora went out and entered Taeyeon's car which she borrowed and at the middle of the street. She nearly run into a guy, luckily she saw him clearly. She quickly went out of the car.

 

You: *realizes who she saw* Yah! Ken-ah! What are you doing in the middle of the road? Don't you know that cars are passing by?!

 

She shouted at him, it was raining. Ken looked like he drank a lot, she notice that he was not walking properly and that the headlights of the car is making him cover his eyes.

 

You: Aish, babo...

 

She decided to let him hitch a ride and send him home.

 

You: Yah, tell me your address so I can send you home quickly before your parents might get mad and its late.

 

Ken: *hiccups* why would *hiccup* they be worried? They don't *hiccup* care about me... Just their stupid business!! I hate business! *hiccup*

 

You: *feels bad about him* Oh... Then... Yah! Where is your house?

 

Ken: Over... I... Don't...

 

At the stoplight, she looked at Ken. He was asleep. She stared at him for a long time... He looks innocent, soft and caring.

 

You: *sighs* Well, I know a place where you can crash in...

 

To Be Continued