Part Ten

The Bus (더 바스)

Soora let Ken sleep at her place, she put Ken down at the couch. He looked like a baby, she stared at him. Starting to his hair and smiled.

 

You: Ken... Who are you exactly? Why are you always there when I see you?

 

Suddenly, Ken moved and their lips meet. Soora didn't move... She just let Ken kissed her. It was good but she doesn't know what to do. 

 

Just then, he moved to the other side to the couch facing the back. She was sitting on the floor, shocked yet confused. She then took a blanket and put it on him.

 

The next day, Soora prepared breakfast. She was still cooking pancake and then set it on the table. Ken, who just woke up saw his surroundings unfamiliar with himself.

 

Ken: Where... Am I?

 

You: Morning sleepy head~

 

Ken: *stunned* What... Why are you here?!

 

You: This is my house FYI, come and have breakfast. I made it.

 

Ken got out from his position and walked lazily to the kitchen. Soora was eating pancakes, she poured some syrup on. Ken looked messy and blurry. Soora just laughed at how messy he is and can still be good looking.

 

Ken: *drinks water*

 

You: I prepared some clothes for you... Don't worry you'll like them.

 

Ken: Thanks...

 

You: Don't you know what happened last night?

 

Ken: No... All I remembered was... Umm, being drunk.

 

You: I took you home, let you stay at my house and then we suddenly kissed while you're asleep.

 

Ken: *chokes from eating a pancake* Nae?

 

You: Yeah... You were drunk anyway. *cold*

 

Ken: We kissed? Lip to lip?

 

You: *nods*

 

Ken: Uhh... Wow... I don't know what to say...

 

You: You don't have to... Anyway, I will be going out to buy some food. I am running out of one.

 

Ken: Let me come with you.

 

You: Okay, get change first. I will meet you outside.

 

When Soora looked back, she happens too have her eyes locked on Ken. He was wearing a blue shirt that matched his brown hair and black skinny jeans with sneakers.

 

Ken: Shall we get going?

 

You: *snap back to reality* Ah? Yeah... We shall. Oh look! The bus is here! Ppali!!

 

The two of them ran to the other side of the road, they manage to pay the fare and sat at Soora's usual seat.

 

You: You know... This is where I always seat and the first time I met Daehyun. It was cute~

 

Ken: Oh...

 

Minutes later, they arrived at a supermarket. Soora start to search for things to buy. Ken followed her behind, he helped carried a basket that is for the stuff.

 

Ken: (What am I feeling? When I see her, I feel happy... Even her back is pretty. But last night was a surprise to me. We kissed while I was asleep... I wish I was awake to cherish the moment.... Soora-yah... I think I am really falling for you.)

 

You: Oh, that box is too high.

 

Ken: Here, let me grab it for you.

 

You: Thanks... Hmm, you wanna buy anything? I'll pay.

 

Ken: Ani, its fine...

 

You: Come on~ we can have lunch together...

 

Ken: Fine :)

 

You: You know... You're not bad after all. I see a side of Ken that I never see before. Its... Touching :)

 

Ken: Ah... Jeongmal?

 

You: Yeah... Kaja, lets pay this and we could have fun for a while. 

 

When they were outside, some reporters flooded where Soora and Ken were standing. Soora thought there was a celebrity behind her until she heard...

 

Reporter1: Ken-sshi! Are you dating this girl?!

Reporter2: Is she your girlfriend? Chukahae!

Reporter: What will your father and the company say if they saw you with a girl? Will the company be fine?

 

Ken: *whispers to Soora* We'll run in... 3... 2... RUN!

 

They ran to the bus that is already there, they hid really at the back. The reporters kept taking pictures of the both of them, saying that they are in trend of the most cute couple and stuff like that.

 

You: What was that about? *out of breath*

 

Ken: Nothing... Just reporters who wants to make up stories about me.

 

You: Who are you...? Why were they saying things like that?

 

Ken doesn't know how to respond back. He kept quiet until they reach to Soora's house.

 

To Be Continued