End

I will love you forever darling
First I wanna apologize ,that I didn't updated for so long.I didn't managed it TT-TT sorry for that!!I didn't had any ideas.Yah but now I'm back .... I hope you enjoy this chapter :3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kai oppa!" Someone called out,"we're gona be late!Hurry up!"

"Coming dearest mother!" I said sarcastically and kissed Minahs forehead.She slightly sighed and smiled at me with those wonderfull eyes.

"We're going to be late son!"She joked and laughed."Let's go, the car's already here.You need to hurry."I kissed her soft again and she left the apartment.

I sighed loud and stepped back to "our" previous bedroom.I smiled as I saw the picture on the floor."_____?I have to go now, so umm..... goodbye?It's already 3.1/2 years ago but still.I'm sorry that I'm leaving.You're still a part of this apartment.Of this all.That's the problem sweetie."

"Kaiiiiii!!!Come on!"Minah interrupted. "Coming!"I murmured.

"You heard her.We, or I need to leave.Honey I forget to tell you about Minah, she's my Girlfriend.I didn't telled her about you, I hope you understand it but I didn't want that she felt like she's replacing something.I truly love her so much and I hope you won't be sad or mad at me.I was so desperate until I met her.Haha.Yeah.Mmm.You two are so similar.Let's go.I will fulfil you a wish."I took the photo and left.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kai?"Minah whispered."Are you mad?Did I said something wrong?" She said worried because I didn't spoke since we left.

"No you didn't.I just have something to complete.Could you please wait here I'll be right back," I said and left the car.She stunned and nodded.

I stepped near to _____'s grave and smiled."Hey sweetie.It's me again.I brought you something,"I said and took a ring case out.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSmtQBJ8Ps (I though it would be more dramatic with that song) 

"I hope you're happy.You left too fast.I couldn't give it to you.I'm sorry for that.You can have it.Only you deserve this ring.As I said Darling ,I will love you forever."

"Forever?"I heard a crocked voice.

I tried hard not to cry. I nodded happily and replied "forever."

I saw _____ standing beside me infront of her grave.She leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"Destiny is such a ." We laughed.

She turned around to see my face.It was all red.

"No crying today.You have a wonderfull girlfriend and it's okay.She is still here.With you.!"She pointed at the car with Minah."Everything's alright.If God wanted it this way, than it's okay hm?See.Everything is good again.Don't cry for me now.You two have to be together and tell her about me.She have the right to know it."

We stayed like this for awhile.I cried and cried."Destiny's really a !" I said sadly.She nodded and smiled.

"Kai. I have to leave now as well.Goodbye then.I'm prud of you.Everyone is.You made the right decisions.Oh and thanks for the letters.They were beautiful.Don't forget me promise?"She asked.

"I won't." I said quiet.

"Promise it!"

"I promise it _____!"I smiled again.

As I turned around she was gone.Again.But I didn't felt sad.I felt satisfied, and happy.So I walked back to the car.

"OMO Kai what happend?Are you okay?"Minah said cupping my face.She kissed my nose and grinned waiting for my answer.

"It's fine.Until I'm here with you is everything fine."I smiled and kissed her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 5 YEARS LATER

"_____ come on!We have to go to kindergarden!"I said loud.

"I'm coming Appa!Umma can I take Mrs.Unicorn with me?I want to show it Seohee.Pleeeaaaaseee!"She begged with those cute puppy eyes.

"Of course you can.Come,Appa's waiting."

They came to me and ____ hugged my leg."Let's go Appa!"She said lofty.I kissed Minah and waved her as goodbye.

As I let her off by the Kindergarden I watched her entering.I was so proud of my little baby girl.She's just like ____.

I smiled to myself and drive away."Forever ____.Forever."

End.