You're my angel

I will love you forever darling

I walked slowly downstairs.I heard footsteps behind me.I knew it was Kai.I began to run like an idiot, and like always I didn't found the door.

I stopped and turned around to see where I was , and then I saw him.As always.stunning.,,Aish that boy,why he make me so nervous!?It hurts to see him.Why even me?Couldn't he chose another victim?,"you thought all sad.

,,________!Where are you going?Are you okay?"Tears rolled down my cheeks.I really wanted to tell him my mind.But right now I wasn't able to speek.He looked calmy and innocent.

,,Honey.I love you so please stop crying.Did someone hurt you?Say to me who and I'll kill hat biatch!"He smiled hesitatly.He tried to hug me but I pushed him lightly away.He grinned and kissed me softly.I wrapped my hands around his neck and kept crying.

I interrupted the kiss and looked disappointed at him.He gave me a wtf - happend - ______ - tell - me look. 

,,Do you remember the night before New Year?You weren't at home.D.O told me that you weren't alone that night.YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU JERK! I, I trusted you.GO TO HELL!DON'T EVEN CALL ME AGAIN.We're done."I was outraged and sad.,,I deserve better!"I mumbled and waited for his reaction.I heard that he said a very quiet "".I turned around and slapped him.,,Don't even dare to talk with me like that you bastard!

This is the last thing I remember.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up late at night in my dark and quiet room.I took my phone to see what time it was.,, 00:37...? What?"I saw a note on on the floor.

,,Hey Dongsaeng!Kai called and said that he wants to meet you tomorrow!Ly Unnie Hana :)"I smiled a bit but then someone called me.D.O oppa.

,,Why are you calling me that late pabo?"I asked tired and a bit angry.

,,Do you want to know with who Kai cheated on you?"He asked.

,,Not really.No..!"I said nervous.We stayed quiet  for awhile. ,,Ok tell me!"I said hesitatly.

,,But please stay calm!It was your Unnie Hana.I , I'm sorry !Oh and ______ I love -"I hung up.

I can't believe it!No that's a dream.Hana wouldn't do this.She's my bestie since always.She's my soulmate,my sister.She wouldn't do this.Or?It was like a shot in my heard.I cried and cried.I just couldn't stop.I screamed and cried loud till' Hana entered my room with a knife in her right hand.She had a maniac expression o her face.

I shouted at her:,,I KNOW YOU'RE LITTLE SECRET !"

,,Whatcha talking bout'!?"She said calm and a bit strange.

,,Oh ,let me help you.You and Kai.The night before New Year?Kris won't be very happy about the fact that you cheated on him huh?"I grinned evilly.She mumbled a broken "sorry" but she didn't seemed very guiltily.

,,Don't tell Kris!"

,,Forget it you godless .Go to hell !You'll never be loved again!"

Suddenly I felt a huge pain in my chest aria.A huge knife stuck in my lungs and Hana laughed a bit.

,,Help m,me!"I whispered.

,,Goodbye little girl..."She purr.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up.Again.I didn't lied in my bed.I was half .I turned around and saw the sleeping Kai.Cute as always.I played with his soft hair.

He woke up and grinned.

,,Goodmorning my little angel.How did you sleep?"I smiled.

,,Great oppa and you?"

He didn't answered ,but placed a soft kiss on my forehead, stood up and showered.I blushed and ,then we both dressed up.I was a bit confused.,,Did I just dreamed?"I kept asking myself.,,As it seemed yes.But did he really cheated on me?"

I ran downstaris and called D.O to make sure of it.,,Hey oppa ,______ here ,err is Kai cheating on me?"

,,What?No?Are you okay?He loves you pabo now let me sleep!!!"I smiled at his reactions and made my happy dance.

,,Hey Michael Jackson are you fine?"Kai laughed at me and hugged me tight.,,Let's get some food sweetie."

I locked our hands together and asked him something:

,,Kai?Do you love me?"I shyly asked.

,,I will always love you darling.You're my little angel.Why are you asking?"

I blushed and smiled happily.,,I love you too Kai!"

I saw Hana Unnie ,so I runned over the road to greet and hug her.

Kai yelled something but I didn't heard him.In the next moment I saw a car in front of me.Kai tried to warn me but.Too late.

Now I'll be his little angel as he always told me.