Reconciliation

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin sighed. He rested his head and closed his eyes once again. For some reason, he felt a presence of someone. It’s that feeling when you know someone is observing you. Despite the cold weather, he almost felt a warmness emanating from the direction of that person. Jongin didn’t even bother to open his eyes, but he could somehow sense the person was getting closer and closer as the warmness intensified. Then he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his neck. Jongin was shocked but somehow he recognized the scent.

Raspberry.

 

“Kyungsoo? Is that you?” Jongin asked, his gaze shifted to the ground.

“Hm.” Kyungsoo nodded a little and continue to snuggle up against Jongin’s shoulder. 

 

Jongin suddenly stood up and turned around to face Kyungsoo. His mouth gaped as he looked at the person in front of him. His eyes b with tears.

 

“Since when did you become a crybaby? You’re so childish!” Kyungsoo pinched Jongin’s cheek.

“Says the person who cried almost all of the time.”

“Shut up, .”

 

Jongin hugged him. “I miss you so much, Kyungsoo. Every single day and night, I miss you.”

“Corny.”

“But you love me, right?”

“Of course I do.” Kyungsoo’s cheeks blazed red, causing Jongin to laugh.

“Um, Kyungsoo? Are you still mad at me? You know, about what happened last yea-”

Like always, Kyungsoo cut him off and said, “Let bygones be bygones. Okay? I’m not mad anymore. I can’t stay mad at you, Kim Jongin- the person I love the most.”

“Ew, who’s being corny now.”

“Stupidass motherer, you deserve to die.”

“Oh ho, you really need to con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter