Shattered Pieces of a Broken Heart

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin stared blankly into mid-air, lost in his own world. Suddenly he felt a cold breeze blowing against his face, returning him back to reality. He looked up at the sky, wondering if he’ll catch a glimpse of peace and calmness there, but he didn't. He let out a big heavy sigh. He closed his eyes and murmured, “It’s been a year.”

 

/flashback/

“J-Jongin?” Kyungsoo’s voice sounded shaky. His heart literally broke into a million pieces when he knew his lover got drunk and kissed another girl (which is his ex-girlfriend). The worst thing is, Kyungsoo witnessed it with his own eyes. He slowly went out of the club and walked back to his house, weeping silently.

 

The next day, Kyungsoo left his cellphone at his house, pissed at its existence. He then went to his workplace, a café owned by his bestfriend Baekhyun.

 

“You look pale, are you sick?” Baekhyun asked worriedly.

“I’m perfectly fine.” Kyungsoo answered without looking at Baekhyun.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“You can’t lie to me, we’ve been bestfriends since forever! Now tell me what had happened or I’ll kick you out of this café.”

Kyungsoo chuckled and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair. “Aw cute but no, I won’t tell you anything.” He laughed and started to make a cup coffee.

Baekhyun sighed, “Is it Jongin?”

 

Kyungsoo suddenly stopped laughing and looked down, avoiding Baekhyun’s gaze. Tears started stream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter