If It's Going To Break, Then Be It.

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin finally knew everything, after his bestfriend Sehun told him what had happened the night he went to the club. He rushed to Baekhyun’s café and pulled Kyungsoo out. “We need to talk.”

“I don’t have time for this, Jongin. I have a lot of work to do.” Kyungsoo was about to get back into the café when suddenly Jongin pulled him into an embrace.

“I-I’m sorry, Kyungsoo ah.” Jongin apologized. Kyungsoo stood still, eyes wide open. 

 

I’m not mad at you anymore.

Kyungsoo wanted to say those words but his pride wouldn’t let him.

 

He remained silent, showing no emotion. Jongin held Kyungsoo’s shoulders, he was somehow losing his patience, “Why are you so mad at my tiny mistake?”

Oh wow, Jongin. Tiny mistake you said. TINY.

 

Yeah call him old-fashioned but Kyungsoo respects his relationship with his partner and kissing another girl is definitely NOT a tiny mistake to him.

 

 “I was drunk! I wouldn’t have done that if I was aware of my actions!” Jongin raised his voice but not loud enough, he didn’t want to attract unwanted attention from the customers at Baekhyun’s café, especially the owner himself.

Did you just yell at me, Kim Jongin?

 

Kyungsoo was shocked but he managed to control his expression. “You know how much I hate it when people yells at me.” He felt tears welling up in his eyes. Jongin was about to apologize when Kyungsoo suddenly cut him off a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter