First Step

Mixed Feelings

Luhan looked in the mirror, wearing a plain t-shirt and shorts. "I look good in this" Luhan complimented himself. He went out of his room and asked Kris, "Yah, Yifan, wanna accompany me to the mall for awhile?"

"Sorry man. I promised Zitao that I'd go to the arcade with him today." Kris replied him, giving an apologetic look.

"Oh, it's okay. Kyungsoo ahh, will you accompany me to the mall?!" Luhan shouted from the living room to the kitchen.

Kai suddenly showed up walking pass by Luhan, "I reserved him first," and he stuck out his tongue to Luhan. Luhan hits Kai's arm hard. "OUCH!' Kai pouted and rubbed his now hurting arm.

"You two better don't start a fight," Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen.

"Ughhh, can anyone please-" Luhan didn't get to finish his sentence as everyone shouted, "WE'RE ALL BUSY, HYUNG!" Luhan pouted and scoffed off. He stomped his feet, wanted to go to his room. He passed by Sehun's room and stopped.

"Sehunnie~" Luhan sat on Sehun's lap while he was still sleeping. Sehun grunts and squinted his eyes since the razing sun was shining brightly from the window. He's eyes landed on Luhan's eyes and his eyes widened when he saw Luhan sitting on his lap.

"WHAT THE F- H-Hyung.." Sehun can't really talk. His heart was beating faster than usual. 

Luhan kept that cute smile of his plastered on his face, "Sehunnie~ Your other hyungs are mean. They didn't want to go to the mall with me," Luhan pouted and Sehun kinda blushed seeing Luhan like that, "will you accompany me?"

Sehun was dazed how Luhan's lips moved when he talks and the way he pouts. "Sehun?" Luhan called and Sehun wnt back to reality and Sehun realized that Luhan wasn't sitting on his lap anymore. Instead, Luhan moved to sit above Sehun's waist, his hands on Sehun's chest. "O-Okay. But h-hyung, c-can you p-p-please get off of m-me?" Sehun stuttered. Luhan was excited when Sehun said yes and he immediately get up from Sehun.

"Great! Be ready in 15 minutes, okay?" Luhan smiled and closed the door after he went out of the room. . That was too close. Sehun cursed and sighed. He ruffled his hair roughly before getting up from bed.

"Hyungggg~ I'm hungryy~" Sehun sang and went to the kitchen, seeing Kyungsoo in the kitchen, like always. Sehun puts his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder, "Any food left for me?" Sehun made the most adorable aegyo to his hyung.

Kyungsoo just chuckled and pointed to the dining table, "I'd never forget the maknae." he said.

"Thanks, hyung!" Sehun said and hugged Kyungsoo tight.

While eating, Luhan, out of nowhere, sat infront of Sehun. Sehun almost chocked out of shock. "Sehun ahh, what are you taking so long?" 

"Relax, hyung. Shish. I almost chocked to death. Just wait until I finish my meal." Sehun said, not looking at his hyung and just devour on his food. Luhan just stare at Sehun eating. Sehun can't really concentrate with his food anymore since he felt like burnin from Luhan's stare. "Ugh, fine. Let's go." Sehun said, his mouth's still full. Luhan knew Sehun couldn't take his gaze. "Thanks for the food, hyung." Sehun said to Kyungsoo before leaving the kitchen.


Arriving at the mall, Luhan dragged Sehun to the camera store. "Hyung, what are we doing here? don't tell me you're buying a camera. You're not even good at taking pictures." Sehun sighed. Luhan didn't pay attention at him though.

"Can I see this one, please?" Luhan asked the salesman. "Sehun, is this okay? Or is it too long?"

"You're buying camera lenses? Hyung, you don't even have a camera!" Sehun exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"Uh I'm not buying it for myself, dork. I'm buying it for Yoon Hye," Luhan replied, "So? Is this okay, or not?"

Sehun was taken aback by Luhan's answer and hearing that name shattered his heart into pieces. "O-Oh. I-It's okay." Sehun answered Luhan anyway. I should help him out. At least I could do something with him. Sehun decided.

So, Luhan paid for the lens and really can't wait to meet Yoon Hye. "Hey, Sehunnie, you wanna get some bubble tea?" Luhan asked, smiling.

Sehun really can't resist those cute smiles that Luhan always gives to him. "Sure" he answered.

After drinking, Luhan glanced at his watch, almost 5 pm. "Sehun, let's go home. I need to get ready too for tonight."

"Tonight? Where are you going?" Sehun asked. Luhan just lifted the bag that has the lens meaning to say that he's gonna meet Yoon Hye later that night. Sehun just nods and they went back to their house.


Sehun laid in his room and relaxed his eyes for awhile, his hands under his head.. "Yah, maknae!~" someone surprisingly hugged Sehun. Sehun's eyes shot opened and he was totally shocked.

". Chanyeol ahh, you wanna give me a heartattack?!" Sehun shouted.

"Did you just ing cursed me?" Chanyeol sounded pissed and that scared the hell out of Sehun.

"H-Hyung, I didn't mean-" Sehun stopped when he heard Chanyeol burst out into laughter.

"Relax dude. You're lucky I'm not Kyungsoo because he would cut your off if he heard you cursed." Chanyeol kept on laughing.

"Aish. Bastard," Sehun rolled his eyes, "What are you doing here hugging me anyway?"

"Can't your hyung just hug you for awhile?" Chanyeol made a cute voice and snuggled even closer to Sehun.

"Are you being serious, hyung?" Sehun asked. "What do you really want?"

Chanyeol let go of Sehun and sat straight, "How was it? You and Luhan, walking at the mal? Had fun?"

Sehun shook his head, "Nope. He just wanted my help to choose a new camera lenses for Yoon Hye." Sehun sighed heavily.

"Aww poor my little maknae." Chanyeol sat on top of Sehun and ruffled Sehun's hair roughly.

"Hyung, you're messing my hair!" Sehun kept pushing Chanyeol but he was too strong.

"Hey, Sehun- Oh. Sorry." Luhan came in the room and saw both Chanyeol and Sehun were in that kind of position made him misunderstood.

Luhan was about to go back out the room when Chanyeol called out, "Hyung, you misunderstood us. I was just playing around with the maknae," Chanyeol got up and to the door, standing next to Luhan, "You wanted to talk to him right?" and Chanyeol left the room.

Sehun sat up and stared at Luhan. "Sehun.. umm nevermind. I forgot what I wanted to ask you. I-I should go. Yoon Hye-"

"Just go, hyung," Sehun replied coldly, cutting Luhan's sentence, "Have fun." This is the first step on help Luhan hyung. Sehun told himself.


"Sorry for keeping you waiting," Luhan came into the resturant, "Did you wait long?"

"It's okay. I just arrived too." Yoon Hye replied.

"Yoon Hye, h-here's for you." Luhan handed a box that was wrapped nicely.

"What's the occasion?" Yoon Hye teased.

"Oh just a gift from me." Luhan answered, slightly blushing.

This is the first step to approach Yoon Hye more closely. Luhan told himself.

 

 


Sorry for the late update guys! >< Been really busy with school work and all. I made this chapter quite long though. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please do subscribe, upvote and comment! Thank you~ <3