Final.

Secret

If you asked any of the EXO members about Lay, they'd all say the same thing, "He's really caring." That's why Kris never had to worry about him. Being the leader of EXO-M, he had to worry for his band, Lay however was never a problem. He was grateful for that.

 

 

---

 

EXO stood in a line. They were positioned as normal with Kris in the back and Tao at the front. They were waiting for their picture to be taken. Chanyeol, Lay, and Sehun were chatting as they waited. Kris watched from over Chanyeol's shoulder. He could of cared less about their conversation. That was until Chanyeol said something that made them laugh. While they half laughed, Lay turned around. Kris didn't notice until he saw his arm raise. He slapped Chanyeol's arm. Hard.

From the movement Lay knocked himself into Luhan, then into Sehun, then back into Luhan. He had a playful smile on his lips. Sehun had inched closer to Chanyeol who knocked into Kris. Kris stared at Lay's back. He had never seen the man hit anyone, let alone that hard. It shocked him. He of course, was Kris Wu though. He kept his face clear from emotion as his image called for it. He couldn't help, but wonder inside about it though.

-

As everyone was loading into the car, Kris grabbed Lay and pulled him a little aways. The shorter looked up at him, "Yes?" He spoke in his perfect Mandarin due to Kris allowing him to. He used it back, "Why did you hit Chanyeol earlier?" "What are you talking about?" "When we were in line waiting for our last picture to be taken, you hit him. Hard."

Kris expecting him to tell him it was a joke, or at least apologize. Instead what he got was neither. Lay's lips curled into a smirk without showing his teeth. Not the y kind of smirk though. The evil kind. He then headed into the van. He left Kris to stand there confused. He quickly shook it away though and hopped into the front seat.

 

 

---

 

 

Kris walked toward the bathroom. He was about to turn to face it when Chen stepped out with medical tape wrapped around his shoulder. It showed due to him wearing only a wifebeater. His eyes widened and he bowed, "Good morning, hyung." He quickly left. Kris wanted to stop him to ask why he had that tape on, but he was to fast for him to bother. He sighed and opened the door. Lay was standing at the sink that was running.

The younger looked at him in slight shock. His eyes drifted down to the sink. It had a red liquid in it. Kris's eyes shot back up to Lay's. He wasn't looking shocked anymore. He had a smirk across his lips. The one from last time. Kris's eyes widened. He quickly left the bathroom slamming the door. His heart was beating. He felt afraid. He didn't understand what was happening. He made it his goal to ignore the younger male though.

 

 

---

 

 

Kris was sitting on his bed messing around with his iPad when he heard Chen scream. He didn't think twice about it. Chen was always pranking the other members. He must have gotten it back to him finally. His thought was destroyed when he heard Luhan cry out. He rose an eyebrow. He was now confused. He heard Xiumin scream next. He got up. He needed to check on s. He was about to move away from the bed when Tao pushed his door open.

The boy had tears running down his cheeks. "Gege..." His voice sounded weak. Kris's eyes widened. There were hands holding the maknae's neck. "Gege!" He shouted as the hands twisted his neck to crack. He fell to the ground as lifeless as a rock. Lay stood there smirking. This time he showed his teeth. They were sharpen to be considered unnatural. Kris froze. Fear struck his body. Lay's eyes were black as the night. There was no white to be seen.

He slowly walked to the leader. He chuckled darkly, "Kris~" He didn't bother to be formal, "I can't believe you noticed all of my differences." He was standing in front of him now. Kris couldn't have ran even if he wanted to. He was frozen stuck in fear. "You would have realize it soon or later. You would have figured out what I was sooner or later; a demon." Kris gulped. Lay pushed him to the bed. His finger tips grew sharp claws. He growled as he climbed onto the older's body.

"So now that I accidentally killed Chen, and Luhan came to help him. I couldn't resist. I have to kill you all now." His voice sounded harsh in Kris's ear. He pushed the other's head to the side to expose his neck more, "I'll make yours painful. As punishment for finding out." Lay laughed as he chomped down on the pale neck. He wasn't a vampire so he bit the part of Kris's neck off.

Kris's body went into shock. The pain had ruined his body to become so numb he didn't realize he was dying. Kris couldn't breath anymore. Lay bit his arm away. He chewed and swallowed. His eyes widened and a wide smile pressed on his lips, "Wow! You taste so ing good! I'm an idiot for not doing this eariler! Hahaha!!" He didn't savor the taste anymore. He tore his leader to pieces and ate him all.

He ate him all.