Taoris

Plots for Authors Out There

Kris and Tao have been the best friends since kindergarden. They would hang out every single day because they were next door neighbors, those two were inseparable. Then one day during junior high, they were walking home from school, and Kris randomly said, "What would happen if we fell in love with each other?" This caught Tao by suprised and was speechless. Tao just froze there, Kris went up to him and gave a kiss on the cheek. 

"I'm just kidding!" Kris starting laughing.

Tao stood still for a second, then you see him start to move again "KRIS, that wasn't funny! I thought something was wrong with you... are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Here were at your house. Goodbye!"

"Psh, you make it sound like ill never see you again, STUPID!"

"haha...yeah, bye Tao."

The next day, when Tao exited his house he saw a 'House for Sale' tag on Kris' front lawn. He started to get scared. He called Kris on his cellphone... no response. Then he tried spamming him with messages... still no response. The door had the security lock on it, so he couldn' get in. He went inside his house and looked through the second floor that can be looked through to see the next house. The house was empty, no table, no chairs, nothing. Tao was lost, his mother came in with a piece of paper and handed it to Tao.

It said "I love you Tao, Goodbye~ Kris"

He was gone. Kris left without saying anything. Tao was lonely.

Few years later, senior year in high school. As Tao is walking down the hallway, he ran into someone. The person was asian but had blond hair.

"I'm Sorry." Tao bowed.

"It's fine, I'm new here. The name's Kris."