Hunhan

Plots for Authors Out There

On April 16, 1992 two twin boys were born. Their names were Sehun and Luhan. For the first 5 years of their lives they lived together in a family that was loving and caring. Sehun and Luhan were never separated from each other. Then one day their parents became very poor and couldn't support the lives of 2 children. It was a hard decision to make, but they decided to put Luhan up for adoption. It was heart breaking for the two twins to separate. When Luhan finally had to leave, he waved Sehun goodbye, with a stufffed deer in hand, and got into a van to the adoption center. On the way to the adoption center Luhan got into a car accident, and lost his memories. Luhan had only remembered his name, birthdate, and his place of birth; along with having a stuffed deer being the only thing from his past.

Years later Sehun grew up to be heartless and only had his friend Kai in his life. Luhan grew up never remembering about his brother, but a family did adopt him and he ending up having another brother named Tao.

One day Sehun bumps into Luhan, not knowing he is his brother from years ago, and falls in love.

~~~~~~

note: haha another plot :)

its actually 3:45 a.m where i live so i basically wrote this plot in the dark, and half asleep. I personally actually like this plot and planned to create my own story out of it, but I remembered that i have no time on my hands currently to write a story :P so this plot is up for grabs. GOOD NIGHT!

-dinosoursaysrawr