(500) Days of Summer

Description

 I love her. No wait, scratch that. I absolutely hate her. In actual fact, I loathe her with everything that I am. There I was trying to woo her with chocolate, flowers and any other men do to get their girl, but no! She doesn't like any of them! So I knew my limit and I backed off. I didn't even talk to her because I'm so freakin' hurt. 

 

 But you know what she did?

 

 She asked me to marry her. And she didn't even wait for an answer, she just marched me straight to the magistrate's office and demanded that I sign the register.

 

 I KNOW RIGHT?! It's like some badly written romance with an author who's high on Pepsi and have read too much fanfics. It's just... I can't even express my feelings in this stupid diary. And... I'm actually going to be married to her. As in, and stuff! As always, I opt for the idiot's option; I write a story about it.

 

[ This story is an original plot created by apples_
Any distribution outside of asianfanfics must be approved by the author and no one else.

The people whose images I borrowed are not mine, but the characters' personas are entirely from imagination.
Read, think, love. ]

 

Foreword

 In replacement of the (in my opinion) badly planned Recipe for Happiness (No Baking Required!), I have drafted and brain stormed and came up with this. I really worked hard on it, even though it was written on an impulse. There I was, one sunny Friday afternoon. I know that most teenagers would go out and enjoy the sunshine, but the vampire introvert that I am, I decided to stay in and entertain you guys.

 

 I hope you realise what kind of a sacrifice I'm making in exchange for an extremely shocking social life. 

HIATUS STATUS EXPLAINED HERE

 

 I hope you love it! *runs away before you can throw rocks at me*

Oh and the whole story is formatted to be like a diary. 
So when it's normal to contain smilies and stuff. 
It's for fun~

 

Credit goes to Yehyun the awesome at Dreality. ♡
It's my favourite shop, so go check it out.  ;D

 

 

 

- apples_aff@twitter

SOLEIL_
Sep2: I'm really sorry this hasn't been updated in a while. ;-;