Chapter 1

Living with 12 Angels

'20.000 won.. That's the only money I have in my account..'

I huffed and took out my card. I went away from the ATM and walked to the bridge. I put both of my hands on the fence of the bridge and closed my eyes. It has been always like this. Eat, work, and sleep. I was always alone. The apartement where I live is very broken. The sofa were scratched by cats and the lights were not very bright. My parents and brother died. But I heard some news from my past teacher that my brother is still alive. Yet, he never came back.

I played with my fingers seeing people around. They were judging me because of my simple clothes. I sighed and sat on the bench. I already told my boss that I won't be working because I had something to do. I worked as a waiter on a cafe, a waiter on a club and as delivery girl. I didn't get enough sleep and I usually faint. But I'm already used to it since my parents' bank account has been suspended. I looked up and head towards the fence again. I climbed it and everyone stopped. They were whispering to each others. Probably wanted to see me kill myself. I closed my eyes and walked forward slowly. But my head was spinning. I could hold it anymore and fell.

And everything goes black.

-------------------------------------

I could feel people talking. Am I in heaven or not? I feel the lights striking my eyes as I open them. I adjusted my eyes and open them slowly. I'm in a cute but simple bedroom.

I got up slowly. My clothes were still the same. Where am I? Did somebody saved me last night? Or am I just dreaming waking up here?

My mind was still flustered when somebody peeked throught the door. I turned and saw a young boy. He seemed shocked when I turned then he ran outside.

"HYUNG!! She's awake!!" he shouted.

I covered my ears to adjust the sound from waking up. Then a group of.. boys.. came to my room. I looked at them with a confused face. Then somebody which I guess is the leader, approached me and held my hand.

"Are you okay? Are you still dizzy?" the man said.

I shook my head. "I'm okay. Can you tell me where I am?" I asked.

The man looked to the others and nodded. He looked at me again. "My name is Suho. I'm the leader of this group. We are EXO. And you, Joo Minyeol, is in our house."

I widened my eyes. 'WHAT!?!?" I shrieked.

The others covered their precious ears from my dolphin-like scream. One of them with a bronze skin approached me. "Noona, before we take you around the mansion, changed your clothes first. I'll take you there." He lend his hand.

I gave him a questioning look and took his hand. He brought me to a big door and opened it. "This is your closet noona." He said and opened the door. I widened my eyes and awed. It was.... awesome..

I turned to him and he smiled. "It's yours noona. Now go changed. I'll wait outside. By the way, I'm Kai." he winked and left inside this awesome closet. I looked through the closet slowly. Picking the casual but cute clothes. It was sorted neatly. Dresses, pants, shirts, t-shirts and shoes. Then my eyes stopped on a very cute and simple dress. I took it and put it on. I also took the same coloured shoes and styled my hair. Well, I'm good at fashion okay? I put thin make up to show my natural face. This is what I wear and my hairstyle.

Then somebody knocked on the door. "Noona~ are you done?" Kai shouted.

"I'm done~" I shouted back.

Kai opened the door and he widened his eyes. I can see through his eyes that he's mesmerized by my natural face. But still, since I forgot when I fell in love, I felt a bit awkward seeing Kai gazing at me. "Uh.. Kai-ah.."

He shook his head and grinned. "Sorry noona, you're just to beautiful, like a fallen angel." he said and grabbed my hand.

"Ew so cheesy~~" I cooed pretending to vomit.

He chuckled and we arrived at a very-totally-awesome-but-simple living room.

"Noona is here~~" Kai shouted and it made the others turned.

The reaction was the same. Gazing at me with slightly opened mouth. Then someone with eyes that made me remind a deer came to me. He took me hand and kissed it. I blushed but I looked away to stop being shy. I was never treated with boys like this before. "Hello, princess." he said softly.

I blushed again and hid my face. Again. He looked at me and dragged me to a seat next to him and a cute round-faced boy. "Annyeong, I'm Xiumin and he's Luhan. We're the oldest with Kris too." he said and pointed a cold-looking guy.

'WAIT! OLDEST!?'

"You're the oldest!? You don't look like one.. you look like the youngest.." I said.

Everybody laughed. "Well, he's actually the youngest, Sehun." The one I remember called Suho said pointing to a blonde haired guy.

"Shut up hyung." he said and showed a cute-pouting face.

I giggled at his cuteness and he blushed. He hid behind Kai's back and the others laughed seeing the shy maknae.

"Ah, you guys forgot to tell me what's happening!" I said.

The boys calmed down and Suho cleared hsi throat.

"Well, Minyeol-sshi. As you can see, we are your brother's best friends. We were told by your parents and brother to take care of you when they're gone, 7 years ago. And so we did. You didn't know us back then because you were too preoccupied with work and school. We already promise to your family that we will take care of you no matter what until you found somebody, I mean a boy to get married with. And we already prepared your clothes, car, room and many other things for your arrival simce back then. And here you are, on our side, on our mansion." Suho explained.

I just nodded my head. What great deed that I made and send this good group of boys to me who is an orphan? Then Luhan pulled me up. "Let's take a tour around the mansion." he said.

He took me to the dining room. It was plain black and white but very modern indeed.

A/N: imagine it's for 12 people!:D

I awed at the living room and Luhan chuckled. I glanced at him. "What? My dining room is not as modern as this."

He then took me again, ignoring my question. "Let me show you the library."

He opened the double-doors and I awed again. It was very simple but it seems natural since the racks were made of wood, not like the other racks.

Then he took me to the garden behind the oh-so-big mansion. It was very beautiful even though it has no path. Well it's good! I can run around the garden.

"We prepared this neatly because your brother said that you love flowers very much.' Luhan said.

I turned to him and showed my eye smile. "Thank you very much." I said.

Luhan blushed a bit and looked away. I giggled and gazed at the beautiful garden.

He kept showing me rooms of the mansion. It was very awesome indeed. We had so much fun walking around the mega-big mansion. If I saw it from the outside, it looks like this.

A/N: just imagine your dream house or something!:D it's my imagination!

We both went back to the living room and the boys were watching TV. Some were playing their own gadget or sleeping, while Kris... as usual.

I sat next to Luhan and Xiumin. Xiumin then turned to me. "Oh hi, Minyeollie! Wanna play some games here?" he asked giving his iPad.

I smiled and began to play Cooking Mama. Gosh, I miss this game. Luhan looked to the game and helped me too. We laughed and shout while playing. The whole living room was a ruckus except for Kris, indeed.

----------------------------------

"Dinner everyone!!" D.O shouted.

Everybody stopped playing and went to the dining room like zombies catching their prey. Luhan grabbed my shoulder and brought me to the dining room. I sat next to him and he gave me a plate of rice. I smiled as a thank you and he smiled too. I took some food. Lots of food. I ate it appetizingly. Everybody stared at me.

"What?" I said innocently.

"Minyeollie ate like a whale but her body doesn't improve a bit." Chanyeol said and dig to his food again.

I laughed and continued to eat. The dinner was not in peace at all. They were a ruckus, playing with foods, laughing, joking and many other things. They look like kindergarden students.

After we ate dinner, we changed to pajamas because Suho said the members want to sleep with me. We decided to watch movies first and then we'll drove off to sleep. This is my pajamas.

We headed towards the simple but colorful looking home theatre.

We sat around hugging our own pillows while watching 'Wreck-it-Ralph'. We prepared popcorns, nachos, and soft drinks. I sat between Luhan and Baekhyun. Suddenly Luhan leaned my head to his shoulder. I blushed but I hid it.

'Am I falling in love again?'

"Just lean on my shoulder." he whispered. His breath tickled my neck and I shivered. He chuckled and continued to watch the movie.

Then Baekhyun turned to me. I glanced at him and he smirked. I tapped his shoulder. He turned to me again.

"Yah, what do you want?" I asked.

He laughed a bit. "Nothing. I wanted to lean but I think Luhan hyung won't allow it." he smirked again and focused to the movie.

I scowled and watched the movie again.

----------------------------

"Is everybody cold?" Suho asked as we prepared to sleep.

"NO~~" everybody shouted together.

"Okay, let's sleep then." He said and laid next to Lay.

I laid to my soft pillow and pulled the blanket. We are going to sleep on the theatre room together.  I closed my eyes slowly and drifted to sleep.

Then, I felt arms wrapped around my waist. Behind and front. I opened my eyes slowly and turned, it was Baekhyun. I turned to the front and LUHAN'S FACE WAS JUST INCHES FROM ME.

I gulped and unfortunately, he woke up. He chuckled. "Are you shy, kitten?" he asked.

"S--shy.. of.. w--what??" God why am I stuttering...

He smiled and the next thing surprised me to the core.

He kissed me softly on the lips.

------------------------------------------

FIRST CHAPTER DONE!! Well it seems there are more photos than the words but I will try to add the words more!!! Fighting!!

-Rena-