Chapter 3 : Connection

The Painful Fate

Love is word ,
what matters is 
the connection 
that word
implies.

 

Suzy POV

I'm longing for playing piano . I'm stress of what happened this morning .  That weirdo . I know I notice a music room this morning . After class end , I go to that room . I amazed by the size of the room. It so wide and neat . There , I saw a big white piano . My favourite instrumental . My good friend when I felt lonely . I sit and start playing my favourite song . Too much tears . 

" Who exactly are you?" 

I was shocked by somebody voice . I stop playing and turn my back . That boy once again . Why is he here ? How did he knew I was here ?  What exactly he want again , didn't he had enough ? 

"Are you really , Hyu Mi?"

There , the same questioned . Who is Hyu Mi ? Why he keep asking the same question? I can see his expression. It seem desperate . I was about to yelled him ...

"or by any chance , are you her twin's?"

My intention to yelled at him stop as he ask me that question. My twins? Is he know my family? Is Hyu Mi is my sibling ? No . It's isn't true . He just want to play with me . 

"You really determined to flirt with me , right ?" " I'm sorry , weirdo. I'm not gonna falling for it ." I chuckle . But he still have that look . DESPERATE

" Do you think , I'm joking , right ?" he asked me with that look. I silent . Then , I saw he  take out something from his pocket . It was his phone .  Surprisingly , he show me one picture . Yes , I was totally shocked . "Satisfied now?" he said with high tone . I still blank and wordless . Hes not lying . "That is Bae Hyu Mi that I was talking about." explained him . It's hard to believe . That picture really similar to me . Just hair colour and she has bang  and her personality different . 

 

Kai POV

I felt furious because she still think I'm joking . So , I determined to show her Hyu Mi's picture . As I shown the picture , I noticed that expression change . More to surprise . I found that she really doesn't know who is Hyu Mi is  . " Do you believe right now , that I'm not lying." she still not respond . She seem shocked to death . I sigh and sit beside her . She seem numb .

"If you not Hyu Mi ,who are you? ,I'm asking this politely" 

"Please , answered me." I'm asking her softly . I knew that she hide something . I don't care about she did to me this morning . The way she embrass me infront of people . I also found that she a transfer student from States. Thanks to Baekhyun information.

 

Flashback

I got a message from Baekhyun . I still at library at that time .

To : Kai 
From : Baekhyun

Kai-ah , that girl earlier , she is a transfer student from States . That's only I knew . I heard what the boys said .

End Flashback .

She still wont talking . I sigh and thinking that she need a time . I will ask her next time eventhough I'm curious who the hell she is . She need time . " I will ask you next time ." I got up and left her alone .

End POV

Kai left the building and saw that Baekhyun and his manager waiting for him . They come towards Kai , with worried expression.

"Yah , what taking so long? " his manager yell.

"I'm sorry , hyung . Just need to settle something." Kai replied with weak voice . He still dissapointed on what happened . Yes, it obvious he still can't forget Hyu Mi . Baekhyun who saw Kai's expression cover him by making excuse . "He is here , right,Hyung." " So , let it be ."

" I don't know , what I'm supposed to do with you,Kai."  he sigh .

"I already messed with the article issue this morning." 

"Please , Kai-ah , don't this again." begged him . 

Kai can only nodded . He know , he is wrong .  "Let's go , it's already late." his manager ask him to get back to the van . Baekhyun tapped his weak friends and brought to the van . 

                                                                                                           

In the van , Kai suddenly ask his manager a favour .

"Hyung , can I sleep at my parents home , tonight?" 

" Why , are you sick " ask him concernly .

"I miss my parents and you know I have to visit Soo Jun always." Kai softly asking him.

" Okay , I will sent you there , what about you , Baekhyun?"

"I just go home , I think Kai need sometime alone with his family ." reply Baekhyun.

" Okay , then ."

Author POV

Kai's manager seem strict , but he did that because he really care about Kai . He knew Kai's dream , and don't want him to lose it . He is kind hearted and care about Baekhyun and Kai like his dongsaeng(sibling). He also knew Kai's family really well and close to them . 

END POV

                                                                                                                  

As arrive , at his home . 

" I will grab you , at 8 o'clock , tomorrow." said his manager.

" Okay hyung , thank you ." 

" Send my regard to your family."  Baekhyun said .

" I will."

 

Then , they wave with each other . They left . Kai sigh and bell the ring .

"Who is there?" a woman voice .

" Omma , it's me , Jong In ." I reply.

"Omo , Jong In-ah ." 

The gate open . His mom and father go out from the house . They happily greet their son . They hugged him.

" Our son , how are you." asked his father 

" I'm fine , abeoji." Kai smile weakly .

" What wrong with your expression , Is there something happened?" asked his mom.

"I'm just tired ,omma. Where is Soo Jun?" Kai changed the subject quickly because he doesn't want his parents worried . 

"Like always , Jong In , in his room." his mom expression turn sad suddenly . 

Kai sigh ." Let's go inside , I already cook a meal." said his mom .

They  go inside . As , enter the house ,Kai straightly went to Soo Jun room while his mother prepare the dinner . 

" Soo Jun-ah , hyung is here." said Kai happily enter his younger brother  room . 

Soo Jun who seem depress alone in the room , greet his brother happily . He happy that Kai here .

" Hyung !" Soo Jun hugged Kai .

" Our Soo Jun , what  are you doing alone in this room. Why dont you watch television with abeoji." Kai said while holding his broher tightly.

" Just .. " Soo Jun replied .

Kai broke the hug and face Soo Jun . 

"What's wrong ? , Tell me ." said Kai

"Hyung , I miss Hyu Mi noona." said Soo Jun with teary voice . 

Kai looked at his dongsaeng with concern and his eyes suddenly red . He hugged his younger brother tightly , and pat his head . Kai's tears falls same as Soo Jun. 

"Hyung too . Hyung  also miss Hyu Mi." said Kai with his sobbed .

The two brothers hug each other and cry together because missing Hyu Mi so much  . 

Silently , their parents peek them and also cry looking at their sons . Hyu Mi really precious to them . 

                                                                                                  

In luxurious apartment  , theres one girl who lonely drink wine while having a deep thinking . It was Suzy . The cold and arrogant girl . She still thinking about what happened at the music room . That photo and Hyu Mi's name kept ringing her head . The apartment look brightly shine . All light has been . Because Suzy really hate dark . She has her own reason . But to her it not important than her identity .

Suzy POV

So , Hyu Mi is my sibling and that weirdo . I don't know his name . He seem know my family and that Hyu Mi really well .Arghh what do I care . My own parents already abandoned me cruely and why I have to look for them . It's better I sleep rather than care about useless people .

 

TO BE CONTINUED ...

 

PREVIEW /SPOILER FOR UPCOMING CHAPTER

"Tell me who is Hyu Mi is."

"Is that ice princess and Kai dating?"

"So , you said that Hyu Mi is your late lover?"

""That stupid Hyu Mi , she didn't know anything and die like that."

"I denifinitely not gonna forgive them easily."

 

P/S : Readers , another update . Thank you for keep reading my story . I will  quickly update next chapter . Leave comment and suscribe . Love you ..

XOXO,
eishami