Chapter 1 : Fate

The Painful Fate

Some say fate is beyond our command
but I know better. Our destiny is within us. 
You just have to be brave enough to see it.   

 

 

Kai  POV 

"Kai  , get up." my manager pulled my blanket and open the curtain . I can see the light through my window. My eyes feel heavy to open it because the schedule is too tight yesterday. "Get up, man."nagging him. He pulled my hand to get up . My eyes still wont open it . "Get ready quickly , It's time for school" he said while tapping my shoulder . I open my eyes slowly . A new semester , huh ? Ah !!  Thinking of that it make me weak . But at the same time , I can take break from killer schedule . Concert , drama , variety and CF . Tight schedule for a new rising star . I  hope this semester will better than in the past . Not a freshman . 

End POV

Kai have to continue his study , but his schedule still move on .At least not tight as in the past . His agency ask him to focus on study . Here we are . Seoul Art University . An elite University for talented people only . Most of the artist like Kai study there . His best buddies , Byun Baekhyun also study there . He still trainee , under the same agency as Kai. They best buddies since childhood. So , he knew about Bae  Hyu Mi . They hang out and eat together , sometime.

                                                                                                                             

At Seoul Art University , many students study . Most of them brought their instrumental like guitar, violin and other else. Most of student major in Music rather than in Acting Skill or Directory . While Kai major in Dancing and Music . Double course . Same as Baekhyun . Kai  popularity not a joke . Before he debut , he already popular amongst student . Many fangirl .  But he focus on study . He very passionate in study and his grade good. There they are , wearing casual and suddenly surrounded by girls . More like fan . Kai  wave while Baekhyun smile , and careful escorted them by their hyung manager.

 

                                                                                                                             

At incheon airport , one chic girl out from the door . Wearing simple  black dress, black high heels and shade . Her name was Alice Hudson . Korean name , Alice Lee . Real name : Bae Suzy .(given by her biological mother)  . She waiting for her driver that been manage by Mr.Kim (James PA) . The driver straightly sent her to Seoul Art University . Where she will continue study and find her real identity not as Alice Hudson or Alice Lee . 

As arrive, she go down from car . She like goddess . Everybody , especially boys at campus look at her . They never saw her , well she new . She walk and ignore them .  Male student already falling in love with her . That she was the cold ALICE HUDSON. 

 

30 minutes later , the economy class start . The unknown goddess new student becoming hot topic amongst student in that class . The guys start heels over head with her .Kai and Baekhyun who focus on what their professor teach got interupt by the gossip . 

" Do you see that goddess." male student whispering to his friends. " Yes , I see . She really pretty." answered him . " I hope to meet her once again." 

" Yeah , never see her, is she freshmen? ."

" Maybe."

People start talking and whispering make Baekhyun annoyed . "Can you stop talking." yelled Baekhyun. The student embrass and nodded their head as understand sign . Baekhyun has a temper . "Ah , it annoying." he mumbling while Baekhyun just continue his lesson. " Who exactly they were mentioning." he asked with annoying face. " Maybe new freshmen, just ignore it ." said Kai  while writing a note. They continue  their focus . 
 

An hours later ,  the class got interupt by knocking door.  " Give me a moment , guys." said the professor . All of the student relax  themself . They talking , yawning . Kai yawning and put his head on the desk . He lack of sleeping because of the schedule same as baekhyun . He got to practise for album next year and stayed up late . The two friends tired. 10 minutes later , the class suddenly turned noise . Especially the boys . Kai already in his dreamland . Baekhyun got up , his eyes open widely  after what he saw . 

Kai POV

. I yawn many times .  I put my head on desk .  All of sudden , the class turn noise especially the men student .  I heard that baekhyun got up from his sleep as he bother by the noise . I still feel sleepy  . The noise still ringing in my hear . Then , Baekhyun hit me to get up . I yawn and open my sleepy eyes and look at him.

“ KK..a.. Kai-ah  ..” he shaked my body and called me with her shutter voice . I yawn and open my sleepy eyes and look at him. “ Why ? “ I asked him while yawning . “ Kai -ah  …” he look at me with his pale face . “ What ?!” I nagging .  Baekhyun pointed his hand infront .  I follow his direction and got shocked as I saw one feature .  I was stunned and I felt that my brain has stop functional . I can’t believe on what I see .  “B..ae. Hy.u Mi” that the first words I can utter.  It seem I looked a ghost , Bae Hyu Mi’s ghost . No wonder Baekhyun , shocked.

END POV 

 

TO BE CONTINUED 

 

PREVIEW OR SPOILER FOR NEXT CHAPTER 

" What's wrong with you?"

" No , Baekhyun . She is not Hyu Mi."

" Why I'm following her." "You crazy, Kim Jong In."

" Crazy man."

" By any chance , are you Hyu Mi's twins?." 

 

P/S : Hey , guys thanks for reading my fanfict . Yes , I love Suzy and Kai . I found that they cute . So , readers hope you like it . Comment and  Suscribe. Love you 

XOXO 

eishami 

 

Please follow me in this twitter for question or want communicate with me. Follow me . 

https://twitter.com/authoreishami