Chapter 2

Milky Couple is Real?

IU’s POV

                “Hello, morning Oppa, I’ve decided to accept it, the offer of Dream High 2”, I said. “Really? Are you sure?”, He asked incredulously. “Yes, I’m sure. I’ve thought about this last night”, I said. “I see, but what about the kiss scene, you don’t mind?”, he asked. “It’s okay, I must be professional, right?”, I said. “Ah well then, I’ll call JYP soon. Thanks IU. Annyeong”, he said. I hope my decision is right, I thought. Then I went to the bathroom and getting ready to perform in television program this afternoon.

 

Wooyoung’s POV

                I’m almost certain to be Jason again in the Dream High 2 later, happy to play in this drama again, but that makes me curious is whether the role Pil Sook will be played by IU again or not. I’d love to acting with her  again. But I was told if later there is the kissing scene between Jasson and Pil Sook. Ah surely she would reject it, and the role of Pil Sook will be replaced by the others, I thought sadly. When she’s stay away from me, I can’t jokes again or even just casual conversation with her seemed very difficult. We are so awkward when we are met. I don’t know should be happy or sad in this situation.

                I saw Taecyeon Hyung was watching television in the living room. Then I sat down next to him. “Hyung”, I called. “Hem”, he said briefly while watching television. Well he was watching SNSD on Music Bank, no wonder he was very seriously. I waited until they perform ends, then ask again. “Hyung, you know is the cast of Dream High 1 will play again or not inthe Dream High 2?”, I asked. “Well, just Suzy that I know, she is text me this morning, I don’t know with the others”, he explained. “Ah that’s it”, I said simply. “So what? Ah you want to know IU will play again or not huh? Hahaha”, he asked while laughing. “Noo, okay I’m going to bedroom again”, I immediately rushed into the room.

                So, Suzy is definitely coming. How about IU? If IU will playing again in this drama again, I wont make her have a strange rumors again. I’ll keep my attitude so IU doesn’t hate me. I saw my mobile phone, there was a text message from manager, he said the process of reading has begun next week.

 

IU’s POV

                I’ve decided to accept that role again. I must be professional. But somehow it will be my first kiss, and with Wooyoung Oppa. I hope it just one take, I thought. My cell phone rang, there was a phone call from my manager. “Hello Oppa, what is it?”, I asked. “Hello IU, the process of reading the Dream high 2 begins next week at 10 o’clock in JYP office”, he said. “Oh okay okay, thanks Oppa. Annyeong”, I said closing the conversation.

 

No one’s POV

                JYP has begun looking for additional cast for Dream High 2. Auditions conducted for 5 days. One of role in the audition for the role named Jane, Jason’s first love while still in America.

 

One week later

 

Wooyoung’s POV

                The process of reading begins today, at 10 o’clock. Taecyeon Hyung and I was on way there. Although the distance JYP office with our dorm is close enough, we arrived an hour earlier than scheduled. When we got there, there are a few crew who already came. “Annyeong haseyo, please help during the filming process”, said Taecyeon Hyung while bow to the crew, I also do the same. The crew also bow and say “Oh annyeong haseyo, please cooperation too”. I chatted with one of the crew while waitng for others to come.

                One by one the crew and the cast started to come in and instanly turned this place became crowded. Then I saw Gina noona into the room and greeted, wait she also played in this drama? I thought curious. Then Gina noona came to me. “Hey wooyoung-ah! How are you?”, she asked, smiling. “Hey noona, I’m fine. How about you?”, I asked. “I’m fine too, long time no see right”. I nodded. Gina nona is model in our first video clip, “10 out of 10”. We are very close at that time. She was nice, friendly, and easy going. Me and another 2PM member already consider it as our own older sister. But during the past year, we rarely communicate because our busy schedule.

                “You’re also playing in this drama? What role?”, I asked, curious. “Yeah I’m playing in here, um secret, check it out later when we get the script”, she said with a chuckle and then when to Taecyeon Hyung who called her from afar. They hugged briefly, then talking and occasionally laughing. I wonder what is her role later. “Annyeong haseyo, how are you guys? Please cooperation”, said someone who had just come to the crew. Hey I know that voice, it is ... I immediately find the source of the voice, and it happened, it was IU. I’m so afraid her role was replaced by others. Then our eyes accidentally met, although she is far away I’m sure she looked towards me. Then I smiled at her.

 

IU’s POV

                Finally arrived, after passing the traffic jam almost half an hour more. Then I entered and greeted the crew. I see Suzy and Eunjung unnie was chatting near the producer. When I want to join them, I saw Wooyoung Oppa was sitting on the couch, he saw me and smiled. Then I smiled back and slightly bow to greet from afar. Then I went to Suzy and Eunjung unnie. “Ah IU-ssi how are you?”, Eunjung unnie said while hugging me, nor with Suzy. “I’m fine, how about you two?”, I asked, smiling. “We’re fine too, so long ago we are not met, I miss all of you”, Suzy said as she hugged me and Eunjung unnie. The three of us were chatting while waiting for the others.

                When everyone is complete, the script was distibuted. I sat down between Suzy and Joo. I see my script and read briefly. Ah so there is a love triangle between Pil Sook, Jason and Jason’s first love named Jane. “Well we started shooting the day after tomorrow, okay”, the producer said. I glanced at wooyoung Oppa. He sat between Taecyeon Oppa and a woman. I know she’s a singer but I don’t know her name. Wooyoung Oppa and her was chatting while laughing, they seemed very closed ...

 

I'm sorry if this chapter was boring, i'll update next chapter tomorrow.

Thank you so much for subscribe :3