Chapter 1

Milky Couple is Real?

Wooyoung’s POV

I was looking at a picture of me with a girl on my mobile screen. Someone who may never be I have, but I’m grateful to be close to her even though only a few months. I wish I could at least be good friends with her, but it seems unlikely, I sighed. I remember the scandal that has ever happened to me and her. I should never take her out together, I thought a bit sorry. If at the Dream High Concert dindn’t tell about the dinners might happen wont end up like this, maybe I could be good friends with her. Since then she’s stay away from me, as if I was the one who wants to spread rumors that we are eat together without telling the other cast. I’m sad thinking abut it. Actually I’ve tried to forget her, but I couldn’t , I already in love with her. I already in love with you ... IU.

Tok tok tok. There’s someone knocking on my door. “Come in”, I yelled from my bedroom. “Can we talk briefly Woo?”, my manager said. “Sure, what is it?”, I asked, getting out of bed and listened to his words. “JYP called me this morning. He said he would make the Dream High Season 2 which will be aired in  next January”. “Really? Is the cast same as a dream High 1? I asked curious. “Therefore he asked for confirmation from you. You still want to play in this drama or not?”, said my manager axplained. “Well I’m definitely going, how about Taecyeon Hyung? He had a confirmation yet?”, I asked. “Just now I said to him, he said he would participate in this drama again. So you two have certainly come, right? Well then, I will contact JYP soon to confirm you two in the drama”, he said as he came out of my room. I am very happy to play in this drama again. But I’m curious IU will come into play in this drama again or not. I hope she is too.

 

IU’s POV

Right now I’m not so busy. I only appear to be the MC on the weekly music show and singing at several events after comeback about 5 months ago.

I was sitting in the living room when my manager came. “Night IU, I’ve been getting calls from JYP, he talked about the Dream High season 2”, said my manager. “Jinjja? What did he say?”, I asked enthusiastically. I was hoping for a role Pil Sook again in the drama that made me even more succesful this year. “Well he wanted to ask you, do you still want to act as Pil Sook again in this drama”, he said. “Of course I do, I’d love to play in this drama again”, I said. “Mmm, buut there’s something you should probably thinking again”, he said making me curious. “What?”, I asked. “In this drama there will be a kissing scene between Jason and Pil Sook, that means you have to kiss Wooyoung and tis time it must be original. But JYP said if you don’t want to, he could understand, and maybe he will look for a cast who look like you in the audition”, he said at length. “Well, then I will think about it”, I said to manager. Then manager went to home.

I still don’t believe the news I had just received. I’m so glad offered to play again in drama and I really wanted it, but why there should be a kissing scene with Wooyoung Oppa? And it must be original on the lips which means it will be my first kiss. Aaaah I’m so confused. Honestly I was a little ilfeel with Wooyoung Oppa same as dinner with the problems already known to the public. I felt he deliberately wanted to tell everyone that we had dinner together. I hate people who exaggerate the problems that are not important, but it’s just plain dinner and moreover we have different table. Because of that I had so much gossip that I was going out with him. Plus my fans who want the real me dating with him because we are match. From there i started to stay away from him so that rumor isn’t getting worse, and so as not to disturb my concentration for the comeback at that time. I just smiled when I met him and spoke only as needed. Ah I’m confused to take this offer or not. I’m afraid it later emerged that weird rumor anymore. But I must also be professional. I better sleep and will be decided tomorrow morning, I thought.

“Aah it’s morning”, I said, ubbing my eyes and stretch out my hand. I’ve decided my choice. Then I take my mobile, and contact my manager. “Hello, morning Oppa, I’ve decided to ...”