The Realization

That Playboy Wants Our Dongsaeng!

 

                Yongguk had to send Daehyun home when it was already six in the evening although Daehyun really didn’t want to. He wished that he could stay longer to play with Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. As they reached the door, Yongguk said his goodbye and waited for Daehyun to get in as usual. But Daehyun looked reluctant to part from the elder. He just held to the door knob while looking at Yongguk with sad face.

                Damn, that puppy eyes, Yongguk thought. What does it mean? Does he want me to kiss him goodbye?? He was already his lips. Yongguk stepped closer and caressed Daehyun’s cheek. There were sparkles in Daehyun’s eyes as the boy looked up at him. Yongguk inched closer and closer and closer and… the door was opened.

                Kyuhyun let out a loud gasp. “What’re you trying to do?!” He abruptly pulled Daehyun inside. “You lied to us about bringing Daehyun to the park and now you want to kiss him?!”

                Yongguk shivered in fear. “I-I-I’m not… I don’t…”

                “Good thing that you send him here on time. You better watch it after this!” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at the other before slamming the door.

                Yongguk’s shoulder’s slouched down. He should have kissed Daehyun faster because the boy’s plump lips must be good on his thick ones. But then he would be slaughtered by the hyungs if they found out.

                Yongguk put his hands in the pockets and turned his heels to go home. After he was a few steps away, the door was opened again. He turned back around and saw Daehyun walked to him with a wide smile.

                “Thanks, hyung. I have a great day today,” Daehyun said before he tiptoed to kiss Yongguk’s cheek.

                Daehyun quickly went back into his house after that, afraid that his hyungs would get angry at him. It happened so fast but Yongguk swore Daehyun just blushed. And he looked…cute…and hot at the same time. He still could feel the touch of Daehyun’s warm lips on his skin. His hand lingered on his cheek which was also getting red by now. Out of a sudden he felt so extremely over happy that he needed to let it out.

                “CHYEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Yongguk roared and Hyunjoong spurted out his coffee in the house.

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

                Daehyun was bored to stay at home today. So, he followed Hyunseung to the workshop and watched his hyung doing his job. He would help to hand the tools needed as he squatted next to the elder who was repairing a car engine.

                Daehyun was playing with a spanner when something crossed his mind. It had been bothering him since the last meeting with Yongguk which was two days ago. “Hyung, can I ask you something?”

                “Yup,” Hyunseung replied without losing his focus on his work.

                “What is ography?”

                Hyunseung quickly straightened his crouching back out of shock, making his head bumped to the car hood. “OUCH!”

                “Are you okay hyung?” Daehyun stood up to check on the other.

                Hyunseung rubbed the painful spot before looking at Daehyun in disbelief. “Where did you hear that?!”

                “Yongguk hyung,” The younger replied while softly Hyunseung’s head to help to ease the pain.

                “ you, Jepp,” Hyunseung mumbled angrily. He brought down Daehyun’s hand from his head as the pain was bearable now. “What did he tell you about it?”

                “He said that it’s like photography but more pleasuring and it’s in video. I want to watch it but Yongguk hyung said that only legal adults can watch it,” Daehyun pouted in annoyance.

                “Well… Of course! You can’t watch it!” The older stressed out.

                “But why?” Daehyun asked as he stomped his feet to the ground.

                Hyunseung sighed. He was contemplating whether he should tell his dongsaeng the truth or not. Well, Daehyun was already 18 but he didn’t receive any education before. So, if he didn’t tell him about it, who will?

                Hyunseung wrapped his arm around Daehyun’s shoulder and dragged him to the furthest corner. He cleared his throat and leaned closer to the younger. “You know…ography is actually a… video…” The last two words were whispered in the lowest voice.

                “Really?!” Daehyun slightly jumped back. His eyes were too big like they were going to pop out.

                “Yeah,” Hyunseung nodded. “We usually just called it……”

                “Ahem…”

                Hyunseung’s body was frozen when he heard that ever so familiar sarcastic voice. Both of them slowly turned their heads to the person standing behind.

                “What do you think you’re doing?” Kyuhyun asked while crossing his arm and impatiently tapped his foot on the floor.

                “! my life…” Hyunseung hit his forehead whereas Daehyun just gave a sheepish smile at his second hyung.

 

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

 

                “I’m taking Daehyun to the zoo,” Yongguk said to Daehyun’s hyungs while waiting for Daehyun to come down. “And I don’t think any of you should follow us,” He folded his arms and looked at them with a stern face.

                All five of them put on an innocent act and burst out laughing. “What? Since when are we following you?” Woohyun countered.

                Yongguk scoffed. “It’s obvious, so stop,” He said, making their laughs died on the spot. “Besides, I’m going with my friends. You don’t have to worry about your dongsaeng so much.” His thumb pointed behind his back at the car they were going to ride.

                Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo waved at them from inside the car, grinning from ear to ear.

                “Is that so…?” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Yongguk. “…then you have to bring him back by four!”

                “Yeahhh!” The other siblings approved.

                If looks could kill, the Jung brothers would be dead by now considering the way Yongguk was looking at them. Really, Yongguk wanted to kill each and every one of them for being such a between him and Daehyun. But the only thing that held him back was…patience.

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

                The two couples excitedly walked through the entrance after they made Yongguk paid for the tickets. Daehyun as usual just stuck to Yongguk as his hyungs told him to.

                “Damn those es! Just know how to use my money for their own good,” Yongguk cursed under his breath.

                “Daehyun! Where do you wanna go first? Let’s walk together!” Himchan said while pulling Daehyun’s hand to the right direction. His other hand was clinging to Youngjae.

                “No! Daehyun’s coming with us!” Zelo pulled another hand of Daehyun to the right side.

                Daehyun was confused. He didn’t know what to decide and just let his arms being pulled from left to right, right to left.

                “Enough!” Yongguk shouted to stop them. “Daehyun is walking with me and I don’t want any of you to follow us,” He grabbed Daehyun’s hand and dragged him to the front path.

                Yongguk didn’t realize that he was walking so fast. Daehyun had to tug his hand to make him slow down. “Hyung, we missed the camels!”

                The elder suddenly stopped in his track, resulting in the collision between Daehyun’s face and his back.

                “Owww!!!” Daehyun yelped in pain. Yongguk turned around and saw the boy was rubbing his nose with his eyes shut tightly.

                “Oh! I’m sorry, I’m so so so, really sorry!” Yongguk apologized. His hands were flailing everywhere as he didn’t know how to ease the boy’s pain.

                “It’s okay, hyung. I don’t think it’s broken,” Daehyun said like a child, still holding to his nose.

                “Really? Let me see,” Yongguk cupped Daehyun’s face with one hand while another removed Daehyun’s hand from his nose. There was no blood dripping from it, just a little red. He pulled Daehyun’s face closer and blew the nose softly. “I think it’s alright now.”

                Daehyun’s scrunched his face when the air from Yongguk’s mouth hit his nose. As he opened his eyes back, he could see Yongguk was staring at him with his hands still cupping Daehyun’s small face. He was not sure but Yongguk’s gaze sent a weird feeling to him. His cheeks involuntarily grew hot and red.

                Yongguk came back to his sense after quite a while. He wished he could adore Daehyun’s beautiful face much longer but the boy didn’t seem to be comfortable with that. Like duh, of course he wouldn’t. Only this time, Yongguk was sure that Daehyun was blushing and that was a great achievement to him.

                “So… let’s go back to see the camels,” Yongguk uttered casually before dragging Daehyun by his hand.

 

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

 

                They went from crocodiles to elephants, pandas to giraffes, wolves to zebras, and lots of other wild animals yet it was not even half of the zoo. Every time they stopped to see those animals, Daehyun would be overly excited like a kid knowing that animal existed for the first time. Yongguk never enjoyed going to the zoo before. For him, there’s no point watching the animals lying around, sleeping, eating; there’s no thrill. On the contrary, with Daehyun, Yongguk felt like stopping the time so that he could be with the boy longer.

                “Are you thirsty?” Yongguk asked after they had walked for quite a long time.

                “A little,” Daehyun retorted.

                “Take a rest here. I’ll go buy you a drink,” Yongguk seated the boy on a bench. After walking a few steps, he turned around to Daehyun. “Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be back soon.”

                After quite a while, Yongguk jogged to the previous place with two bottles of drinks in his hand. His fast steps slowed down when he can’t find Daehyun there. “Daehyun…?” He murmured as he reached the bench.

                “Daehyun!!!” Yongguk shouted while looking around the place but the boy was nowhere to be seen.

                “Daehyun! Daehyun!!!” He began to wander the nearest places. Panic started to engulf him. Nothing should happen to Daehyun since he had promised his hyungs to take care of him.

               “Jung Daehyun!!! DAEHYUN-AH!!!” Yongguk brought out his phone to call Daehyun but the boy didn’t pick up.

                “Pick it up, godamnit!” Yongguk aggressively thumbed his phone and made another call but the result was still the same. He was really desperate by now. He would regret his entire life if something bad happened to Daehyun because the boy could barely take care of himself on his own.

                Yongguk ruffled his hair in frustration. He stopped his tracks to take a real good look at his surroundings. It was very hard to find the small framed boy in the middle of this huge crowd. Yongguk inhaled deeply before shouting out loud. “Daehyun-ah!!!”

                “Hyung!” Daehyun’s voice surprised him. Yongguk was quick to turned his head, frantically finding him. “Daehyun?!”

                “Hyung, here!” Daehyun raised his hand and Yongguk spotted him right away. “Look at the lions! They’re so cool!” He pointed to the animals in the cage.

                Yongguk could feel something heavy had been lifted from his shoulders. He was so grateful that Daehyun was okay. He couldn’t even imagine if the boy was hurt because he didn’t take a good care of him.

                Yongguk ran to Daehyun before embracing him tightly. Daehyun froze on his spot, confused by the elder’s behaviour. Yongguk pulled back after a while, still holding to Daehyun’s arms. “You’re okay, right? Nothing happened to you, right?” He asked full of concern.

                Daehyun shook his head slowly.

                “Thank god…” Yongguk closed his eyes as he released a heavy sigh. “Don’t you ever do that again!” He looked straight to Daehyun’s eyes while slightly shaking the smaller body.

                “W-What did I do…?” Daehyun asked with a frown on his face.

                Yongguk’s hands moved to hold Daehyun’s face. “Just stay by my side… Never leave me…got it?”

                “Y-Yes, hyung. I’m sorry…” Daehyun apologized in a sad tone.

                The fragile look of Daehyun made Yongguk wanted to protect him from all the danger. Maybe this was what his hyungs were feeling all this time. He could finally understand it now. But the feeling Yongguk was having right now was not only the will to protect Daehyun but also the feeling of responsibility, possessive, and…love.

                Yongguk’s mind suddenly became as clear as day, like he had found the thing he was finding for all his life. Today, he realized that he loved Daehyun. And he never fell this hard before. Looking deeply into Daehyun’s eyes, he knew that his heart was not lying.

                Yongguk slowly leaned in and plucked a kiss on Daehyun’s lips with his. The younger didn’t respond since he was too shock by the sudden act. Yongguk pulled away after mere seconds to pour out his heart. “Jung Daehyun, I love you.”

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

                “Did Yongguk hyung just confessed to Daehyun?” Zelo whispered to Jongup. They just arrived there when they saw Yongguk and Daehyun were hugging each other. Then, they continued to observe the scene till the confession.

                “…In front of a lion cage? …In a zoo?” Jongup remarked.

                Zelo bobbed his head. “Yeah…It’s so…different…”

                “Salute…” Jongup added before clapping his hands slowly, followed by Zelo with an expressionless face.

 

〜( ̄▽ ̄)〜

 


So busy this week, i barely have time to breathe. but i still have time to write. mehehehe...

pointless gift of cutie dae

Thanks a lot to all of you upvoters, subscribers, commentors, and readers! Saranghaeyo~