Hurting Us Both

Point Zero

Zelo P.O.V

Its been 3 months already and I haven't seen Ren here or at school. I looked out my bedroom window to see him sitting on the sill. His hair messed up and stains on his clothes. He looked lifeless and I made him like this because I couldn't understand him, I never tried to. I saw him cover his face and jerk repeatedly. "Your crying..." I whispered against my window. My heart ached and I didn't know why. I watched him stand up and walk over to the irror in his room then take off his shirt. What I saw wasn't Ren it was a lifeless skeleton "Stop doing this to yourself... your hurting us both and I don't know why!" I hit my window making it crack and seen Ren turn around scaredly putting his shirt back on "Zelo... go away" He mouthed and I mouthed back "Ren...Miahnhae..." I went outside and knocked out Karams door. He looked terrible "Karam are you okay?" He shook his head and pointed up to Rens room "He is killing himself Zelo... my best friend is killing himself!" He yelled and I stepped back. "Let me talk to him." "And me too..." I heard a voice come from behind me "Yongguk...why?" I was shocked at him coming into the house. "Because I done wrong also... the nurse kinda told me..." I threw my head up to Rens room "Lets go..." When we got in front of his door I banged on his door "Ren open up!" I heard nothing and was about to hit it again until it slowly opened up. I opened it and pulled Ren into a hug, feeling him flinch at sudden contact. "Idiot!" I pulled him awya from me and looked at him. "Wae?" He whispered then looked at Yongguk "Guk? Why are you here?"