Point Zero

Point Zero

~Dream~

"Ren! Open this door before I bust it open and your in real trouble!" I hid in the corner of my room and covered my ears. 

"No Appa!" I screamed and watch the door fall down, and a(n) angry Appa come through it picking me up ad slinging me against my wall then onto my bed. "You worthless piece of ! You are the reason your mother is dead! If only you weren't born you pathetic piece of !" He hit me and slapped me. He took off his tie and tyed me to my bed post, not listening to my cries and screams. He pulled off his pants and pulled down my underwear.He ed in me making me scream "Stop! No! No! Stop!" He slapped me "Shut the up! Your voice makes my ears bleed! Are you going to kill me too?" I screamed as he ed harder and harder. I bit my lip and looked around my room for something to help me then I noticed my window was open along with someone calling my name "Sungjae..." I thought then got an idea. When he ed in again I screamed loudly "Help! Stop Appa! Stop!" I struggled, but he held me down. I heard the front door be thrown open and footsteps come up the stairs "You bastard!" Sungjae pulled him off of me and began beating him repeatedly. I smiled, but didn't talk since I had passed out from too much blood loss. After I got out of the hospital I had to leave Seoul High and transfer where my 'father couldn't find me. I lost my will to talk and never gained friends afterwards. But the abuse didn't stop... bullies and myself...

~End~


I woke up in a pool of sweat and breathing hard."Damn you appa!" I thought to myself, and looked beside me to see a worn out Karma. "Miahnhae... its not your fault you weren't there when it happened..." I spoke lowly, but only to myself. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I pulled up my wrist and found my razor, I stared at the blood stains on it then cut not once... not twice... five times up and down. I heard a knock on the bathroom door andI rushed to stop the bleeding and cover it "I'll disinfect it later."I thought to my self as I washed the sink and hid my razor once again. Karam my friend that I live with now opened the door and smiled at me"Ren..." He came over to hug me and I wrapped my arms around his waist "Karam...." I whispered in my head then snuggled into his chest, smelling his scent "Honey and strawberries..." He kissed the top of my head then hand me my uniform "Put this on we are about to leave for school." I nodded and slipped it on once he left. I went down stairs with my backpack on my shoulder. "Ren..." Karam looked at me "speak just once for me." He said and I looked down at my feet. He must of had a sad look on his face "Never mind you do-" "Ka-ra-m... KARAM!" I ran to him and hugged him tightly I started crying not wanting to speak ever again.

I felt him my hair "Its okay its okay its okay! I won't ask you to speak ever again I just wanted to hear my babys voice." I stopped crying and breathed deeply. "Mi-ahn-hae." I spoke softly. He raised my face up "You don't have to speak I already know that your still here thats all I need to know." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead then stuffing a piece of toast in my mouth "Lets go." We walked out of the house and I started shivering in coldness and fear. Karma saw this and put his arm around my shoulders pulling me close to him. I looked up at him "You'll get sick." He whispered and looked ahead again. When we reached the school, he walked me to my class "Be careful, Ren." He ruffled my hair then left me by myself. I walked into the classroom then headed to my seat in the back of the class, taking out my notebook and drawing doodles all over the back of the cover. I felt something hit my face and rose up to see what it was, it made me sigh. I wrote "Ha...ha" on a piece of paper and showed it to Yongguk and Jr.

They smirked at me and I rolled my eyes then picked up the and threw it in the garbage ''Bastards...'' I spoke softly to myself. "Oh so you do talk still!" I jumped at the voice from behind me, I shook my head "Not rarely its only to myself. Um... who are you?" I showed him the piece of paper that i wrote on. He glared at me then hit me with my notebook. "Sunjae!" I whispered and he smiled "Rennie!" He hugged me and I hit him with my notebook also "Why are you here?!" I whispered again and he smiled "Me and Zelo transferred here!" I looked at him questioningly "Zelo? I-i-is here?" He nodded and smiled "Don't worry he don't know why you left or that you like him." I punched him in the shoulder then went back to not talking. I watched the door as it slid open and Zelo popped through it with black and red hair, which is dyed and lots of eyeliner "Nope nothing changed on him." He looked up to me and smiled at me. I threw up the 'v' sign and laid my head down falling asleep.

I woke up at the end of class and went outside to my normal spot on top of the roof. I stood up on the side of the building looking down at the students. I sighed and started pacing back and forth, I heard someone call my name so I look down to see Karam staring at me along with Sungjae and Zelo. "Jump you bastard!" I heard Yongguk call then I glared at him "If you say so!" I called down shocking them with my voice.Before I turned around I saw those three run towards me and I started to slowly lose my balance "Don't let me die, hyung..." I slipped "No..." I heard screams from down below. "Ren!" 

 

Zelo P.O.V

Me and Sungjae transferred to Ren's new school. I heard he didn't speak anymore and was a bit disappointed "So I won't be able to hear my sweeties voice no more..." I looked down as I walked to the classroom, but stopped to look into the window. I saw Ren talking to Sungjae, but not smiling like he used to. I walked into the classroom and saw Sungjae walk away from Ren,but Ren turned his attention towards me, throwing the "v" sign then laying his head down. I sighed "What happened to you Ren? Where is your smile?" I went to sit in the the seat beside him and noticed a bandage on his wrist.

I looked away not wanting to believe what I thought it was. When class was over I ran to find Ren's brother and ask him why Ren had a bandage on his wrist. When I got out side KAram was around a bunch of girls and I shooed them away "Zelo! Have you seen Ren yet?" Karam smiled at me and I nodded. His smiled faded as he looked up to the top of the school "Ren!" We screamed and Sungjae ran over to us. "Jump you bastard!" I looked at the person who was going to get it then threw my head back at Ren who shouted "If you say so!" He started to turn around and we ran into the school.

I accident knocked into Teacher Kang, but kept running "Yah!" He called out, but I didn't stop. W broke through the roof door, right when he lost his balance "Ren!" I called out and ran to him. I grabbed his wrist and screamed at him "You ing idiot! What are you trying to do!?" We pulled him back up and he fell, but I picked him up by the collar of his shirt "What is wrong with you!? Is this how you ing greet a life long friend when he comes back for you?! Are you that heartless now Ren?!" I screamed repeatedly "I hate you! Your ing stupid!" I threw him into the side of the rail and left him out of breath then began walking away. "Zelo... you don't understand..." Sungjae tried to talk to me, but I turned around and hit him "And thats for taking his side!" I truly hate him now. I seen the guy that  told Ren to jump stand at the door "Want to join the gang?" He smirked and I looked back at Ren who had passed out then back at him "I'd love too." We both smirked.

 

Ren P.O.V

I wasn't actually going to jump. I tried to get down, but lost my balance when I tried to move. "Don't let me die, Zelo,Karam, Sungjae..." I slipped "No..." I closed my eyes ready to fall quickly, but was stopped by a hand. "You ing idiot!" Zelo screamed at me, making me shocked "What are you trying to do?!" They pulled me back up and I fell onto the ground, but Zelo picked me up by my collar "No... no... don't" I thought and held my eyes closed "What is wrong with you?! Is this how you greet a life long friend when he comes back for you?! Are you that heartless Ren?!" He screamed at me "I hate you! You ing stupid!" He screamed again before throwing me into the side of the rail. I explained it to KAram and Sungjae "I wasn't going to jump... I slipped." I breathed, but blood got stuck in my throat. Sungjae tried to explain to him "Zelo... you don't understand..." I didn't hear the rest cause I had passed out from low oxygen. 

~Dream~

I stared at my father who was sitting next to the judge and he stared at me back. "Why did you attack your son?" My father scoffed "Who wouldn't!? He isn't worth and he looks like a girl! How can I hold back!" I looked at Karam who was beside me. "I'm sorry..." He whispered to me and I smoothed his hair letting him know it was okay. The Judge looked at me and smiled "He is a handsome young MAN and you are not in the place to call someone a piece of !

I sentence you to life in prison for and child abuse, and the child must move and transfer to a different school by next week!" The judge said then got up and left. We he left my father made his way toward me and grabbed my throat "If I ever get out I will find you and I will kill you, god damnit!" He was pulled off my the officers and I started to choke causing Karam to silently sob and hug me tightly, whispering "I'm sorry.'' repeatedly. 

When we went to school the next day Sungjae ran to me and hugged me "Please tell me your okay!" I held up the okay sign. He looked slightly relieved then I saw his brother Zelo coming to me. I ran to him and hugged him crying. Zelo rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs "Whats wrong?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes "I-I-I h-h-have to leave... for good!" I sobbed into his chest and Sungjae wrapped his arms around my waist back hugging me"Ren..." They whispered and hugged me tightly.

~End~

I woke up in a rough bed and warmth beside me. I looked over to see Karma with tears stains on his cheeks laying beside me in the hospital bed. "Ren..." I looked up to see who the person was and smiled "Sungjae..." I spoke roughly, but coughed into my hand "Blood..." He looked at my hand and sighed "I'm sorry I tried to explain to him that you slipped, but he didn't listen" "And you got hurt..." I leaned over and rubbed his face with my pale non-covered in blood hand. He flinched at the coldness of my hand "Sorry..." I whispered. He shook his head and smiled "Its okay..." I felt Karam wake up and wrap his arms around my waist "Rennie... I'm" "Don't say sorry Karam... its alright I am fine." He rose up and smiled at me "Your talking again." I smiled and nodded. Sungjae crawled onto the bed with us "1... 2... 3" I looked confused when they started to count, but was surprised when they kissed my cheeks "Yah!" I laughed and hugged them both "Can I go home?" They laughed and nodded "Lets go! Since we moved in beside you guys again I can walk home with you again!" Sungjae smiled and lifted me off of the bed. When they got me to Sungjaes house I noticed Zelo and Yongguk hanging out "Sungjae he doesn't need to hang out with them they are and bad influence..." I looked at Karam who was looking at my wrist. "Lets stops for a second." He said and pulled up my shirt sleeve then taking off the bandages "Ren!" Sungjae yelled then Karam yelled"Choi Minki!" I looked down..."So you you found out..."I felt eyes on me and looked up to see Zelo and Yongguk staring in disbelief then I looked away.
 

My life is officially rated "Point Zero!".....