Chapter 1

Bride Wars

Authors  PoV

Tiffany and Jessica were at their friend wedding

Tiffany:

  tiffany-style-icon-10.jpg

Jessica:

  zixjz.jpg

they took some drink when two boys came to them they were donghae and jay

donghae:

  38254378ebc2e8bc.jpg

jay:

  n42189313204_1145822_505.jpg

they came to tiffany and Jessica wrapped their hands on their girlfriends waist "how is my baby??" said donghae while his hands wrapped around tiffany "fine baby" said tiffany and they kissed each other "how are you doing honey" said jay "good as all ways " said Jessica and they kissed each other when they let go their friend taeyeon was getting married to kangin taeyeon was about to throw the flowers tiffany and Jessica was waiting for the flower when she threw it tiffany and Jessica quickly push any girl to take the flower at the end they caught it and they were happy some girls were hurt and angry cause tiffany and Jessica push them and kick them just to take the flower there boyfriend's were laughing when the party finish they went back home but of course tiffany lives' with her friend Jessica because her parents got an car accident (not real) tiffany has a brother who is engaged to yoona which he hate's her but yoona loves him  they went back home changed into their clothes and zzzzzZZZzzzZZZZZzZZZZ *sleep*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued

comment and subscribe